What's new

Do private sectors give pension in your country?

Personally, I don't really know if there is any private sector company that can actually pay their staff pensions in my country. They don't and can never put the plan on their agenda.

I've never heard nor see a private company or working organization given pension to its staffs. What they do is pay off, and the worker is settled for life.

Government institutions /companies offer pension to their members but I am not sure if private companies also give pension to their workers.

WHAT IS THE SITUATION IN YOUR COUNTRY?
In my country 60% of the private organisation sector don't give pension to their woorkers and the remaing 40% only pay off retired workers in their organisation.

Yes some private organizations in my country do expect their staffs to register for a contributory pension scheme during their active work period with them

Personally, I don't really think that there is any private sector company in my country that pays their workers pension when they retire from their active posts. It's something they should work on.

most private multinational companies do pay their workers pension in my country but other private company do not pay their workers pension instead use them to work extra works like slaves.

Well, if the private sector are willing to pay their staff pension in my country at the moment, then it's a very good development on their part, thereby making it easy for people to work for them.

In my country I have not ome across any private sector in the country that gives out or pay pension to it retired workers but what I definitely know much about it is that the are being compensated with a good considerable amount of money for their up keep for a little while depending o the person ability to use the money wisely.

Government institutions /companies offer pension to their members but I am not sure if private companies also give pension to their workers.

Yeah of course I do work in a private sector and I can boldly say this,that in my country private sector most especially the one am working for give pension at the end the working services with them.

If it's just the intention that is the problem of private sector in my country and then it wouldn't really be considered as them having any problem because they have been a problem staring at their face which is giving their staff good work conditions.

It's very possible for foreign companies to pay their workers pension when they retire at least we'll see it's not happening in abroad but as far as my country is called saying there is no way that this private sectors I will be willing to pay their workers pension once they retire.

It's very possible for foreign companies to pay their workers pension when they retire at least we'll see it's not happening in abroad but as far as my country is called saying there is no way that this private sectors I will be willing to pay their workers pension once they retire.
most private pensions pension in my country while others do not pay due to the low income earnings for the company they cannot be able to afford paying their workers pension.

In my country we don't consider it when you find yourself working in a private sector you dont get to consider yourself been pensionable. It is not a norm here, even those working in the public sector or under the government still complain about not been paid their pension.

in my country private business organisation do not give an opportunity for people to get pension after retirement but you may be given gratuity that is why a lot of people in this country are actually looking for a way to get themselves into government because it is through government work that they will have access to pension.

Huh!!! in my country private sector give pension o... Its the entitlement of the employee in my country although not all private company does that, but standard ones do.

Private sector in my country are one of the most useless checked is because when it comes to paying your stuff their salary they always find one excuse or another to deduct their salary not to talk more of paying them pension.

Most private institutions that I know give out pensions at the retirement of an employee but of course, there are restrictions, terms and conditions to be met before these can be disbursed.

I don't think that private section pay their workers pension in Nigeria here, because I don't know about other country if them pay to their private section pension.
Nigeria 🇳🇬 is one of the most useless country when it comes to how bad the labor force treat workers including the private sector as well. They are just too selfish to the core.

this is one of the reason I don't like the government sitting in my country ,in situation in which someone is working for a private company the person will not have an opportunity for pension and gratuity at old age, I like the Western countries government setting
most private-sector give pension in my country while orders do not because of their less income, this will not allow them to be able to pay pension to their workers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back