What's new

Do private sectors give pension in your country?

Most I what the private sectors in my country does is just go pay off their workers or rather sack them to avoid paying them off, its only the givernment workers that gets gratuity and retirement benefits.

The question that should be asked about private sectors in my country is whether they actually pay the salaries that they are supposed to pay when they're supposed to pay it and not pension.

The question that should be asked about private sectors in my country is whether they actually pay the salaries that they are supposed to pay when they're supposed to pay it and not pension.
Private pension do pay pension in my country but not all private pension apply to pension scheme because most of them do not have the financial capacity.

Private pension do pay pension in my country but not all private pension apply to pension scheme because most of them do not have the financial capacity.

I think that's mostly in European countries there are too many private companies that do pay pensions to their workers but it's not something that you can actually find in third world countries.

I think that's mostly in European countries there are too many private companies that do pay pensions to their workers but it's not something that you can actually find in third world countries.
Yes most private sectors to give function in my country but not all because not all of them can be able to pay their workers more or less pay pensionnaires.

Such services is not available in the private sector of my country. You will be given gratuity upon retirement but you are not entitled to pension, no matter the year of service. It's always good to be paid pension after retirement

I think as public sector pension program is an already established program for every workers, private sector pension is somehow different.You first have to discuss with your employer whether you want a pension program or not

Yes most private sectors to give function in my country but not all because not all of them can be able to pay their workers more or less pay pensionnaires.

Well, it all depends on the kind of private sector that we are talking about because if it's poor private sector, there is no way you would expect them to pay pension to anyone.

Yes the private sector in my country do give pensions to their retirees too. But not all the private sectors do this though.

Yes the private sector in my country do give pensions to their retirees too. But not all the private sectors do this though.

Exactly, it's definitely not going to be all the private sectors that will be willing and kind enough to pay pension to all their staff. The good ones that pays such are not too much.

Since the pandemic as reduced, a lot of private sectors have stopped paying pension because they said the pandemic made them to get bankrupt and caused them to lose a lot of money and in that case won't let them pay for some times

Since the pandemic as reduced, a lot of private sectors have stopped paying pension because they said the pandemic made them to get bankrupt and caused them to lose a lot of money and in that case won't let them pay for some times
Most private company pay pension in my country but not all private companies pay pension because most of them do not even have money to pay their workers.

Most private company pay pension in my country but not all private companies pay pension because most of them do not even have money to pay their workers.
That must be very difficult knowing that you work in a private office with no pension at the end of your service, that's terrible and I think they need to do something about it.

I actually don t know, I know I have paid almost 5000 euros for private pension while I was studying and working in Denmark for almost five years, but here in Romania I didnt check.
In my country,there is a provision for pension for those that worked for private organisation.This measure are mostly not taken by most private employer,because they like to causualise their staff.But a serious minded outfit would make provision for staff pension,this gives them a sense of job security.

There is nothing like that in my country. Once you reach the retirement age in the private sector you are going to be paid on once and nothing else afterwards. You are going to receive decent amount if you work with reputable company.

Most I what the private sectors in my country does is just go pay off their workers or rather sack them to avoid paying them off, its only the givernment workers that gets gratuity and retirement benefits.
That is very cruel to terminate a worker from his job just to avoid giving retirement pay. If that is done here the worker can complain to the Labor Department for an adjudication. Most likely he will receive a lump sum that is due him for the years of his service that is equivalent to 1/2 month salary for every year.

That is very cruel to terminate a worker from his job just to avoid giving retirement pay. If that is done here the worker can complain to the Labor Department for an adjudication. Most likely he will receive a lump sum that is due him for the years of his service that is equivalent to 1/2 month salary for every year.
The poor sacked workers knows all these but they cannot fight higher authorities because they don't have enough money to feed not to talk of complaining and filling a court suit against their employer.

The poor sacked workers knows all these but they cannot fight higher authorities because they don't have enough money to feed not to talk of complaining and filling a court suit against their employer.
Not all private pension pays pension to their workers only few carry out pension scheme however those few private pension schemes also encouraging.

In my own country, private sector do not give any pension to employee at all. As far as I know, it is only the government that gives pension to the workers and it's just because the government do not pay well at the end of the month

Some private companies also do it but it isn't called pension,the give out patting gifts to retired workers and it's in monetary form,huge amount that will settle the person.
Post automatically merged:

Some private companies also do it but it isn't called pension,the give out patting gifts to retired workers and it's in monetary form,huge amount that will settle the person.
Post automatically merged:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back