What's new

Do private sectors give pension in your country?

Am only very certain about government institutions.
private companies do not give pension to their workers after retirement.
They make have a kind of retirement package, but definitely not a pension.
I know of few companies that do the pension scheme for their workers. They take a percentage of your salary and put it In the scheme and you get to choose the terms of payment after retirement or quitting the job.

In my country they do not grant pensions in private companies. Upon retirement, the person receives a substantial payment, which depends on the employee's salary. With this liquidation with good management you can start a business or make an investment and earn from it.

In my country, most of the companies don't pay pensions to their employees but some companies give. But the pay of private firms is high than government companies, that is the benefits of private sectors.

I think it depends on the type or your position in the company , because my neighbor who retired as an engineer in a private company told me that he still get appreciation from the company every 2month
Well that is just a handfull among the companies that really care about their workers,it is one of the things that shows that a company show care about their workers,some company do take care of their retiree after their service.

So far in my country I have never see or heard that the private sector do people pensions except to hear that someone who is working in a private sector he or she do try to have a side business investment so that whenever he retires he will continue with that investment or business.

No I don't think so, you have to work for your life and have good savings before leaving work at private sectors. Most pensioners are always from government/public sectors

In my country I have seen or heard that someone has received pension pay from the private sector. They rather pay more than what government workers receive so the only option private workers have is that they have to save some of the money received

Some private companies also do it but it isn't called pension,the give out patting gifts to retired workers and it's in monetary form,huge amount that will settle the person.
Well some do it and call it different name,but at the end of the day,it is what you were deducted from that would be given back to you after retirement,most private organization still call it pension scheme.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back