What's new

Do people still comment on social media thinking it works?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to marketing and attempting to promote something, I have seen people attempt to promote in comments sections on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and various other sites. Spamming their sites link, thinking someone will click it.

I'll be honest and say that I did promote through comments really early on. It was more back when MySpace was a thing, but I remember promoting my first site on there, commenting on friends posts, and so on. Then Facebook came around and I kinda cut it out. I tried it once on FB, but I think it was removed, so I stopped after that.

But yeah, if you want to promote on social media, please make sure it's the legit way. And not by commenting on social media posts and all that jazz.

These people are fool thinking the link they share on comments will help them get traffic or even generate revenue. However, if the link is shared with an interesting teaser, thgere might be some clicks on the links.

When it comes to marketing and attempting to promote something, I have seen people attempt to promote in comments sections on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and various other sites. Spamming their sites link, thinking someone will click it.

I'll be honest and say that I did promote through comments really early on. It was more back when MySpace was a thing, but I remember promoting my first site on there, commenting on friends posts, and so on. Then Facebook came around and I kinda cut it out. I tried it once on FB, but I think it was removed, so I stopped after that.

But yeah, if you want to promote on social media, please make sure it's the legit way. And not by commenting on social media posts and all that jazz.
Social media comments might come out as spammy or invasive, thus they are not a smart approach to promote your business. Furthermore, tracking the efficacy of such remarks can be challenging.

Social media comments might come out as spammy or invasive, thus they are not a smart approach to promote your business. Furthermore, tracking the efficacy of such remarks can be challenging.
they are smart approach to promote your business, what you have to do is to be smart about how you make the comment on the pages you go to comment, only say things that are relevant and important to the subject matter.

Personally I think, there are several reasons why people comment on the social media post. sometimes when they are been moved by them impression of the post, and sometimes they want to promote what it's been post.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back