What's new

Do you still use traditional marketing methods?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Digital marketing can help you to reach a very large audience in a short time for a small price. For instance, you can reach thousands of people in a couple of minutes by advertising through Facebook. You can do digital marketing not only on social media platforms, but also on online communities, search engines, or even through emails without spending money.

Traditional marketing means marketing through newspapers, TV, radio, billboards, etc. Do you still use traditional marketing methods?

Well, I don't because the traditional marketing methods are much more expensive and have comparatively less reach.

Surprisingly, print isn't dead. There are advantages. One of the biggest is the ROI (Return-On-Investment). As the article notes, print ads get a response rate of 9 percent as opposed to 1 percent for other stuff listed.

That's an interesting analysis. I also believe print ads, or let's say traditional advertising, are not dead yet. However, I also believe using traditional advertising has gone beyond the reach of small businesses.In my home country, you will have to spend at least $1000 to advertise on the front page of a newspaper. With this amount, you can run ad son Facebook for entire year.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back