What's new

Do not be in a hurry, investigate before you buy Land.

I agree with you especially in my country Nigeria where the rate of fraud and scam is high so it is good to be patient and observant when buying a landed property

Crazy how land disputes occur on a daily basis over here. You have to do more than proper documentation for you to be safe from such issues.

That's a nice advise you've outlined dear, and not just going into buying of land simply being in a hurry and paying in excess or buying an illegal one.

Buying land is a very dicey piece of Business due to how often people are played into buying either fake land that already sold to someone or face documents. These and other reasons makes buying land a very risky venture.
Even when you can confirm the ownership of the land, you still need to investigate the property so you will be sure that it's not I'll gotten Land.
Please let's be careful of the land we buy, especially during this Christmas season.
Of course, the buyer should investigate first before buying a property. There are already reports of scammers in this business, so what he should do is to make it a point that the house or property that he is buying is not fake but real.

Buying a land can be risky, especially if when one is really desperate for it.Best idea is to have a Jury and documents signed when dealing with money related business or agreement.

Of course, the buyer should investigate first before buying a property. There are already reports of scammers in this business, so what he should do is to make it a point that the house or property that he is buying is not fake but real.
One of the greatest problem that most people that buy or rent apartment do face is that they will get two faced issues like theft substandard houses and the rest of them. If they had investigated his properties before they bought it there wouldn't be these kinds of challenges.

Seriously before I started doing Ponzi it's something that I had to learn very well because if you don't research very well in the projects you want to put your money into you are definitely going to cry for it in the end.

Do not be in a hury investigate before you buy a land well that's very true before someone buys a land investigate I truly agreed with your statement systems

Yes, you have to be very careful buying land even if it's not during Christmas period. You can employ lawyer to assist you in buying it. Try to get and confirm the papers of the land is genuine before making payments.
The mistake most people make when buying a land is that they dont make proper investigation and later fall into scammers by buying someone's land and getting nothing at the end.

Yes, you have to be very careful buying land even if it's not during Christmas period. You can employ lawyer to assist you in buying it. Try to get and confirm the papers of the land is genuine before making payments.
You are right. I agree with you that even if it's not Christmas season you have to find a lawyer that will assist you in buying real estate property. Money can be wasted on buying fake real estate property.

Buying land is a very dicey piece of Business due to how often people are played into buying either fake land that already sold to someone or face documents. These and other reasons makes buying land a very risky venture.
Even when you can confirm the ownership of the land, you still need to investigate the property so you will be sure that it's not I'll gotten Land.
Please let's be careful of the land we buy, especially during this Christmas season.
A lot of scammers are out there especially during festive seasons scouting for those desperate or in a rush to purchase land.
One should be very careful when thinking of acquiring land. Asks lot of questions and get clarified before making any purchase.

This is actually a very big problem in my country because a lot of people have jumped into the problem of violence that are on dispute which will eventually make you to lose the money that you invested in buying the land that property.

Definitely care must be taken when buying a property,you have to ensure proper scrutiny of the documents go to the land registry to verify ownership and make use of the services of a legal practitioner to handle it for you.

Information is powerful and thats why we need concrete and valuable information before ever start a business in life, don't be scared to check and make sure you are capable before starting anything.

Absolutely, one must conduct extensive research prior to purchasing land, as there are numerous bogus agents and scammers out there waiting to deceive you with false paperwork and profiles. I'm not trying to cast my country in a terrible light, but this is reality, especially in Nigeria.

I feel buying lands is a really delicate thing that shouldn't be joked with. One has to do a proper background on the land before he or she buys it to avoid buying an illegal land or an already bought land.

As long as property is concerned it is always wise to take much time in discovering the property and it's owner,if so as to know if the property is real

I totally agree with you that one should be very careful when it comes to buying of land as there are some dubious agents out there, especially this festive season where some people will want to do everything possible to get money to celebrate Christmas and even new year. Thanks for sharing.

I agree with you completely on this. I've seen a lot of people lose their hard earned monies and even developed properties at times to this simple error.
In a bid to acquire land cheaply, they don't bother to check anything anymore.

Yea that's right and another tip also, Analyze costs of land in the territory of your advantage since you may discover distinctive property organizations offering land in a similar region however with various costs. A correlation will assist you with trying not to buy an overrated property though, you can get a more essential property at a much lower cost.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back