What's new

Do not be in a hurry, investigate before you buy Land.

Buying land is a very dicey piece of Business due to how often people are played into buying either fake land that already sold to someone or face documents. These and other reasons makes buying land a very risky venture.
Even when you can confirm the ownership of the land, you still need to investigate the property so you will be sure that it's not I'll gotten Land.
Please let's be careful of the land we buy, especially during this Christmas season.
Why would someone be in a hurry to buy a land in the first place,land that you really don't know nothing about need to be taking some good quality time of yours before you purchase it I guess.

Yes of cause, this is a very important issue. There are many scammers out there, i once saw a case whereby a man brought a land st a very cheap price, i guess he got too excited because of the price that he didnt do any investigation. He brought the then later found out the papers that was given to him are fake and there is an original owner
My brother and his business partner had bought a farm land. Before paying they visited the farm for a picnic. There was a man with a bolo that chased them away. The man was the caretaker of the land that was owned not by the seller. Fortunately for my brother they had not paid yet otherwise that scam would be painful.

yes you are right investigation is very important if you are buying any property because that some dubious property out there that can actually land you in trouble if you don't do any proper investigation to spot in early, it is very very important.

When you are buying grocery you do a lot of research (check the expiry date, price, quality, etc.) even when you are spending just $10. Same goes with real estate property.

My brother and his business partner had bought a farm land. Before paying they visited the farm for a picnic. There was a man with a bolo that chased them away. The man was the caretaker of the land that was owned not by the seller. Fortunately for my brother they had not paid yet otherwise that scam would be painful.
Wow, in your brother's case, he was lucky as he had not paid, if not it would have been difficult to get his money back. In most cases he might not be able to get it back

Land is one of the property that one wanna acquire, one should be very careful and take his or her time cos there are many factors associated. There have always been land disputes over the years.

I agree, I think it is important to do a proper due diligence if you are going into something big as the purchase of a land, to avoid getting scammed big time.

Land is one of the property that one wanna acquire, one should be very careful and take his or her time cos there are many factors associated. There have always been land disputes over the years.
My brother was almost scammed of a farm land that he would have bought. Good thing that he went to the land for a picnic. The caretaker chased them and said that the land is owned by another person and not by the seller to my brother. Case closed. The sale was aborted and saved my brother from a land dispute.

In real estate it is called due diligence, it is a very important step in the process of purchase of any property. Whether or not you are working with a legal practitioner, you ought to diligently look at every circumstances around the property.

This will help you know if it is safe to go ahead to pay or back out. It also prepares you for any eventuality.

This is one of the things we need to consider especially here in Africa because of high rate of criminals claiming to have a property that do not belong to them,we need to do a thorough investigation before buying any property to avoid regret.

It is very important to ensure that the land you are buying has legal documents backing it up. Most landowners can sell to two or three different people, the first person to erect a building their might later win the ownership of the land. So buyers have to be very careful.
That is right as an individual you must investigate property before you get a particular land because these days most people sell lands for two or more people and this will cause chaos and problem.

This is one of the things we need to consider especially here in Africa because of high rate of criminals claiming to have a property that do not belong to them,we need to do a thorough investigation before buying any property to avoid regret.
Gee, it is scary to be living in a property when the area is infested with criminals. When we moved in this home there were thieves with the statistics showing crime cases of 22 in a month. That was real scary for our first year here. Fortunately we were spared of those thieves.

Especially in this country looking at the way land quickly appreciate in small period of time, buying of land might turn to something bad .I have seen situations where a piece of land is sold to like 5 people and they are now fighting for it

Remember that your land should be useful to the house you wish to build. and Soil quality and composition have an influence on both how you build your new house and your ability to cultivate your own plants on your land. So always be observant and try not to be a impulsive buyer.

In my country, C of O is not a final proof of ownership so one really has to be careful so your land is not sold to someone else or you buy land from owner who isn't aware and would now lead to land dispute.

It is very important to investigate before buying any land anywhere so that you won't be among those people fighting for land after buying
Fighting for land or going to court because of a land case is something i would not advice anyone to go into. Speaking from experience though not mine personally. It took over fifteen years of going to court and lots of money was wasted, including lives.

Gee, it is scary to be living in a property when the area is infested with criminals. When we moved in this home there were thieves with the statistics showing crime cases of 22 in a month. That was real scary for our first year here. Fortunately we were spared of those thieves.
The security system of the environment may be good but the issue is the dubious people who might actually claim to be ownership of a property, such can sell someone's property and get away with the money, they are not the type that harrass people at night.

It is very important to ensure that the land you are buying has legal documents backing it up. Most landowners can sell to two or three different people, the first person to erect a building their might later win the ownership of the land. So buyers have to be very careful.
It is good that you investigate before you buy land and I'll never be in a hurry because if you're in a hurry to get ill and you might by the wrong one

Definitely this is sound advice, it's important not to be in a hurry when trying to purchase a property and due diligence by making the necessary research is key too

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back