What's new

Disappointed as failing make online money

Challenges, risk and failure are inevitable part of our life experience and we should always expect it even when we are doing well. it always came but you only have to be strong in promoting what you are good at doing.

Challenges, risk and failure are inevitable part of our life experience and we should always expect it even when we are doing well. it always came but you only have to be strong in promoting what you are good at doing.
Many people think they could earn reasonable amount of money then discover most of rewarding programs are paying peneauts to their users that are unable to reach level of expected earning like 5 $ a day like for case of offline jobs.

You have excellent earning abilities! I also had frustrations as a novice worker in online work, but everything got better with time. You should try sites like Rapidworkers/SproutGigs where you can show your skills to the highest level and become more in demand.

You have excellent earning abilities! I also had frustrations as a novice worker in online work, but everything got better with time. You should try sites like Rapidworkers/SproutGigs where you can show your skills to the highest level and become more in demand.

I can certainly relate to this as there was a time when even I sued to struggle so much when it comes to making money online. However, finally i started to make money online after several years when I discovered bizdustry. Bizdustry is the best way to make money online.

I think what's wrong is actually the mindset you have while working online or trying to use your skill to make money. You had too much expectations for a starter and I also suffered that sometime ago.
The major reason a lot of people failed to make tangible money online is because of the wrong mindset. Many people are always looking for quick ways to make money which is usually not feasible.

The major reason a lot of people failed to make tangible money online is because of the wrong mindset. Many people are always looking for quick ways to make money which is usually not feasible.
That's just nothing but the truth. There are a lot of people who should work on their mindset because I have more than once seen someone ask how to make money without doing anything or without any investment whatsoever.

I have many skills I have skills in writing ,in video editor , in photo editor
, I can make sporting jumps and moves then making videos and share in internet ,
I also have skills in SEO,
I made use of all these skills to earn money from Internet ,but untill Now I get no money.
Any one else have same case and How did he skip that failure😔?
One of the things you really ned to understand is that once you are in the right platform where your skills would be needed and greatly appriciated you will be able to make money from them.

That's just nothing but the truth. There are a lot of people who should work on their mindset because I have more than once seen someone ask how to make money without doing anything or without any investment whatsoever.
Probably, that is why a lot of YouTube channels that does not teach people of proper ways of making money online always get the highest amount of views. They always deceive people that making money online is easy.

Probably, that is why a lot of YouTube channels that does not teach people of proper ways of making money online always get the highest amount of views. They always deceive people that making money online is easy.
You're right about that. I knew this when I researched about the forex market business on YouTube and most of them explained it as though you shouldn't worry as if you invest today that you would be rich tomorrow.

Having a wrong mindset is quite bad thing. However, when you see no or really few chances of making money online, you tend to develop a negative mindset towards a particular field.

To anyone at the brink of giving up on making money online don't give up .
It is very possible to make money online, but you have to persist through the hard times before finally arriving there.
You learn first before you earn.

your
your mindset plays a pivotal role if you are to make money online, as the information you think you would not make money from, some other person is using it to make a lot of money online.

You're right about that. I knew this when I researched about the forex market business on YouTube and most of them explained it as though you shouldn't worry as if you invest today that you would be rich tomorrow.
If you follow some youtube channels so you will end up losing a lot of your money on forex trading. Forex trading is not something you will learn even in six months and become a professional.

Your writing skill is a professional skill as it can fetch you a lot of money in today's world if you utilize it properly, so I would advice you to harness the skill and improve on it very much.
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, in as much as you are consistent and hardworking couple with the fact that you have knowledge about the particular stuff, you will make money within short time.

, I can make sporting jumps and moves then making videos and share in internet ,
I made use of all these skills to earn money from Internet ,but untill Now I get no money.
I believe that it would be best if you expanded your horizon and searched on other platforms that can make use of your skills and talents to a greater extent and enable you to obtain remuneration regularly

You are not your results, please don't be deceived to think you failed you are a failure.
Don't be disappointed by the temporary failures you encounter on your way to success.

If you follow some youtube channels so you will end up losing a lot of your money on forex trading. Forex trading is not something you will learn even in six months and become a professional.
I think the reason they make those videos is to gain referral, so you can register under them and they would make money from that. In this world, strangers don't really care whether or not you lose.

I am too disappointed with the whole online earning thing cause I really don't have any skills and the expertise required to earn decently online. For now I am just on online earning for pleasure.

I don't really have a good skill I'm trying to learn one and yes I know it's hard and takes a lot of time but at the same time it's fun to learn something new also I would love to make money from it even if it's small ammount

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back