What's new

Disappointed as failing make online money

Ahmed

Mar 23, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have many skills I have skills in writing ,in video editor , in photo editor
, I can make sporting jumps and moves then making videos and share in internet ,
I also have skills in SEO,
I made use of all these skills to earn money from Internet ,but untill Now I get no money.
Any one else have same case and How did he skip that failure😔?

Not really. I don't have a professional skills actually except my writing skill which is something I am still looking forward to improve the more. However I suggest you check out other platforms that could help you make money from skills you have to offer.

, I can make sporting jumps and moves then making videos and share in internet ,
I made use of all these skills to earn money from Internet ,but untill Now I get no money.
You have many great skills which you can use them in many big freelancing websites, you can join platforms like Upwork and find clients who are searching for such skills.

Not really. I don't have a professional skills actually except my writing skill which is something I am still looking forward to improve the more. However I suggest you check out other platforms that could help you make money from skills you have to offer.
Your writing skill is a professional skill as it can fetch you a lot of money in today's world if you utilize it properly, so I would advice you to harness the skill and improve on it very much.

Your writing skill is a professional skill as it can fetch you a lot of money in today's world if you utilize it properly, so I would advice you to harness the skill and improve on it very much.
Thank you for the great tip of advice. That is one of the things I am hoping to achieve in the near future , I have so many youtube channels that I will have to look up to for information that will help me improve.

That simply means you're not placing yourself in the right place for people to see you and what you can do. I'll suggest you get a course or training on how to showcase yourself on freelance platforms or your website and social media too.

I can't believe you have all these skills and you're not able to make money online. As a video editor you can go into YouTube. There are a lot of opportunities for people in different niches on YouTube.

I can't believe you have all these skills and you're not able to make money online. As a video editor you can go into YouTube. There are a lot of opportunities for people in different niches on YouTube.
Having a monetize YouTube account is a big asset in our world today and it is also a plus for you as you can make money on demand from the YouTube channel which would be very substantial.

I think if you have a skill set online you are going to earn a good amount of money with it, having a skill set is very important, that's the first thing you need to work on.

I think if you have a skill set online you are going to earn a good amount of money with it, having a skill set is very important, that's the first thing you need to work on.
That's true sir, if you have a good skills you can earn a considerable amount of money, but if you don't have a skill set you are just wasting your time.

How do you mean you have all these skill and you're not making money online? With all these skills you mentioned, I will advice you to become a freelacer. Join a fiver and create a good profile. Create at least two sample for what you can do online and upload them to your portfolio. After doing this, start bidding for job. Whenever a client doubt you, ask them to visit your portfolio to see what you have done in the past. As regard video editor, can we talk?

Having a monetize YouTube account is a big asset in our world today and it is also a plus for you as you can make money on demand from the YouTube channel which would be very substantial.
Probably, venturing into YouTube is one of the best online businesses I am much interested on presently. If you are able to monetize your channel you will actually make a lot of success on the long run.

All what you have explained is very correct, but downfall of a man is not the end of his life, you still need to continue struggling to work online and contact the person that knows better than you to put you through in order to make money online perfectly.

I have never regretted my presence online, as a matter of fact i appreciate it, working online has really helped me to gain a lot of things, I'm financially independent.

I have never regretted my presence online, as a matter of fact i appreciate it, working online has really helped me to gain a lot of things, I'm financially independent.
the online space is very lucrative if you are able to learn something that works. Several people are actually taking the online space as their sole source of income and they're making a whole lot of money from it.

It can be easy to start to lose faith in making money online especially if you are trying so hard to make money online and don't seem to be getting even one successful job or gig even when you are trying so hard. A lot of that could be how you are introducing yourself to possible buyers and pushing your services out there for potential buyers. Remember that first impressions are usually lasting and how you give your first impression often translates into whether you are successful in getting customers. Don't give up though!

All what you have explained is very correct, but downfall of a man is not the end of his life, you still need to continue struggling to work online and contact the person that knows better than you to put you through in order to make money online perfectly.
Anyone who is struggling to make money online should pay for mentorship. Having a mentor on the Internet is very important because they will help you show you the things you need to become successful.

I have tried several money making opportunities online but I got some and loose some until I was able to get a stable website that pays steady without having issues .
What i normally do with my own case is that , I normally get a well paying job online and I use that as an opportunity to get more paying job, for example i do make money here on bizdustry , use some of the miney to make research on the internet ,

Last edited:
I have tried several money making opportunities online but I got some and loose some until I was able to get a stable website that pays steady without having issues .
What i normally do with my own case is that , I normally get a well paying job online and I use that as an opportunity to get more paying job, for example i do make money here on bizdustry , use some of the miney to make research on the internet ,
Yeah, when you start making money online there will always be an instinct for growth. You cannot continue to do a particular job that pays a particular amount of money. You will always like to venture into things that pays more money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back