Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.4675USD
Biznotes
Coinbase finally got around to turning on the process for U.S. Residents, the use of Direct Deposit of Electronically Deposited Paychecks. There are a few companies running exchanges for Crypto Currencies now, that allow the use of Direct Deposit, to help facilitate purchasing of crypto.

Are you a member of any of the exchanges that allow direct deposit, in addition to wire transfers and card purchases?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
I wonder if Binance has such feature. As of now we don't have that option in our side of the world. But I suppose in near future feature like this could come into the play. So have to keep an eye on the same. Wire transfer seems to be the common feature on Binance and Houbi. I have been using both of them and they do bank transfer mostly and not card transfer.

Even though I'm a Coinbase user, it seems that this feature hasn't reached my country yet, what about the fees if you buy crypto using Paycheck, as far as I know Coinbase applies high fees for buying crypto with cards and the like.

Direct to bank account feature is available through Binance, WazirX, Houbi and few other exchagnes. And it is available for india. Considering coinbase is available in US and limited countries for now. Compared to binance the userbase of the coinbase is not that high. So they are not everywhere as of yet.

Ever since financial institutions were stopped from getting involved in cryptocurrency transactions in my country, peer to peer has been the go to option for us in Nigeria.
I'm looking forward to when the ban will be lifted because it can be frustrating sometimes.

I use coinbase but coinbase does not accept direct deposit in my location. I also use Binance, Binance says it accepts direct deposit but I have not tried it myself.

I think that coinbase is trying to emulate binance. We cannot dispute the fact that both companies are close rivalry and the my would want to copy each other.

Coinbase finally got around to turning on the process for U.S. Residents, the use of Direct Deposit of Electronically Deposited Paychecks. There are a few companies running exchanges for Crypto Currencies now, that allow the use of Direct Deposit, to help facilitate purchasing of crypto.

Are you a member of any of the exchanges that allow direct deposit, in addition to wire transfers and card purchases?
Binance does this too. There is nothing that you will find on Coinbase that you will not see on Binance.

I do not use Coinbase. However, there are many people who prefer it as it is quite popular and one of the most commonly used trading platform.

Even if its possible, I am not ready to buy a cryptocurrency and the best option is to get paid in crypto. Although we have Wazirx app from which we can invest in crypto

Even if its possible, I am not ready to buy a cryptocurrency and the best option is to get paid in crypto. Although we have Wazirx app from which we can invest in crypto
I find it hard to buy cryptocurrency. I mostly get paid from it on all the platforms that I work on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back