What's new

Difference between Stakeholder and Shareholder

Actually stakeholders are the company management who are involved in making all the company business decisions and management while the shareholders are those who owned a share in the companies property.

A stakeholder in business is somebody home does not necessarily have a share in the business but decisions within it can be able to affect him. A shareholder on the other hand is somebody that can be directly affected because he owns a part of the company.

Think of stakeholders and shareholders of a company as sharks and guppies. The stakeholders are highly involved and hold a significant portion of a value in company while the shareholder is the complete opposite. They only have a small portion value of the company they are associated with.

The stakeholders are the decision makers of the company. They may not necessarily have shares of the company but they are integral part of the company. For instance, the board of directors are the stakeholders in the company.

The stakeholders are the decision makers of the company. They may not necessarily have shares of the company but they are integral part of the company. For instance, the board of directors are the stakeholders in the company.
It is very true that the stakeholders of the company makes the decision . They are part and parcel of the company. The shareholders are just the investors of the company.

in my opinion, this two ideas are similar but have different concepts, because what they have in common is that they are both stakeholders, what separates them is that the stakeholders do not necessarily have a rule of play.

It is very true that the stakeholders of the company makes the decision . They are part and parcel of the company. The shareholders are just the investors of the company.
That is exactly what I am driving at . You have explained it in more comprehensive way and that is basically what the terms means. The stakeholders and precisely the shareholders.

A stakeholder is somebody who can be affected by the runnings of a company even if he does not own a particular aspect of it directly . A shareholder on the other hand is somebody who owns a particular aspect of the company even though he might not be a decision maker.

The stakeholders are temperatures decision makers of the business while.the share holders are simply the ones having certain percentage ownership of the business.

If you are a shareholder in a company then you have a specific percentage of the company or you have a stock in the company and as well any rise or fall in the price is going to affect your monetary.

The stakeholders are the people that matters in the company. That are basically the company staffs. The shareholders are just those who owns part of the company..

The stakeholders are the decision maker of the company while the shareholders has certain percentage ownership of the company. The stakeholders are the major game changes.

The stakeholders are the decision maker of the company while the shareholders has certain percentage ownership of the company. The stakeholders are the major game changes.
The stake holders are also involved in the decision making as related to the company they are part of, the share holders only hold a bit of the companies shares which could be bought off later.

The stake holders are also involved in the decision making as related to the company they are part of, the share holders only hold a bit of the companies shares which could be bought off later.
The stakeholders of the company at the decision makers and the matters a lot to the success of that company. The shareholders are simply there to reap from the profit made in the company.

I really do not think that there is any difference between the two because you get to have some say in how the organisation or business is being run, not like an investor who does not really have so much influence.

A shareholder is a person that investing in a company. I think the both words are the same, I think they mean the same thing, that is what I personally think, I maybe wrong but that's what I personally think. If they are not the same, please one should tell us

The shareholders hold some portion of the company while the circular saw the decision makers on the company that is how it works and some people just use them interchangeably sometimes.

Stakeholders and shareholders are major business entities that are involved in making profit out of a company full stop is shareholder in somebody who buy shares in a company and then get dividends from the company as the company grows. But a stakeholder is someone who also has here but is part of the decision-making process of the company so that the company will grow.

I really find it very hard to differentiate the two because both the stakeholders and the shareholders are more or less very important entity of the business. The shareholders are not necessarily a stakeholders because he invest in the company to make profit. The stakeholders of the company are the decision makers. They run the company to achieve it goals.
I know, right! I also find it hard to differentiate sometimes. But yeah, your explanation is on point!

Well the difference between them is not that very clear because all are very essential elements to the success of every business organisation. stakeholders are the major decision makes while shareholders invest into the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back