What's new

Did you see future in Pi coin?

With the announcement that the coin will be launched by 2026 , I don't think that I can waste time with it.
People are beginning to think low of the coin.

Let's wait for them to cross the 10 million members, let's see their decisions after then, they seem to be promising and are ready to take over the crypto market. When mining enters phase 3, then we can begin exchange of pi, read more below

Last edited:
I have heard enough of different cryptocurrency in the past. Now, I'm hearing of Pi mining. Can Pi win the heart of the masses, just like Bitcoin?
I have heard that its value will be very high and whoever has it will become rich day by day. Its mining is under process and I am also so doing it on daily basis. But I'm not sure about its leegality in Pakistan

With the announcement that the coin will be launched by 2026 , I don't think that I can waste time with it.
People are beginning to think low of the coin.
Hmm, why so late time, I don't think I will pay more attention to it like that again. Instead I will wait till their emergence.

It might be worth it in future, but who on earth will be mining a coin without profit for over 5 years?

It might be worth it in future, but who on earth will be mining a coin without profit for over 5 years?
Now that's a very good point. Six years is too long to be mining a coin, without any profit. Even those who are mining will find it difficult to continue.

Let's hope the Pi team will launch it at the 10 million members mark.

Yes, PI coin is very likely to grow beyond what it is now. That was how bitcoin started. So all it needs is a little more years and it would have appreciated.

Hmm, why so late time, I don't think I will pay more attention to it like that again. Instead I will wait till their emergence.
That's good ,but then the danger here is that if one was patient to be Mining till 2026 , and coin makes it to market , he would have mines enough coin .

That's good ,but then the danger here is that if one was patient to be Mining till 2026 , and coin makes it to market , he would have mines enough coin .
Hmm, that will really bring enough coins by that time. I will mine PI and keep on the wait till 2026 to see how things gonna turn out to be on the blockchain.

A new news just came out from an unknown source which says that pi coin will be exchangeable by next year July. I think this is a great news for pi miners

Pi Network is a blockchain-based digital currency platform developed by Stanford PhDs. There are currently more than 7 million users (miners) who earn (mining) Pi coins / tokens on their smartphones for free, with no breach of privacy and with near zero CPU, data and battery usage. Pi coins / tokens are believed to have significant, real-life monetary value in the near future.

However, when I first heard about Pi, I thought it was some kind of privacy scam and it looked like another app I'd never use. I thought this was a waste of time, mobile data and battery life. As a result, I did not participate.

I have great hopes for the pi coin. Even if the pi would be soon available in the market, I think I will hold it for a while and won't withdraw it anytime soon. I would wait until it has a higher value to be able to make some great profits from it.

World is progressing day by day , many currencies arises like bitcoin , crypto currency and many more others as well so same like i am hearing about pi coin but really i don't have any idea about this that what is actually pi coin or is it going faster than all others or not.

There is no guarantee that pi coin will be big someday, it is a work in progress, it would be nice to start mining but the time frame is to far ahead, but come to think of that was how bitcoin started and many people didn't take it seriously.

I have great hopes for the pi coin. Even if the pi would be soon available in the market, I think I will hold it for a while and won't withdraw it anytime soon. I would wait until it has a higher value to be able to make some great profits from it.
No one can really tell for now, but Bitcoin also started like this and a lot of people want to know condition of the it , so I would never underestimate any coin again, just that you will exercise little patience as it will take little time to start.

I honestly don't.. I don't really believe in Pi coin. But i still participated because just in case it actually do what they promised. But because the coin is mined by phone and it takes too long for it to launch i already lose the hope i had for it before

No one can really tell for now, but Bitcoin also started like this and a lot of people want to know condition of the it , so I would never underestimate any coin again, just that you will exercise little patience as it will take little time to start.
Many people underestimated bitcoin back then, including me so I won't make any mistakes and do it again on pi coin. Even if the outcome isn't what we expect, I won't have any regrets because I don't spend much time mining those coins. It was free, I'm just taking it, I won't lose anything by trying.

Pi crypto currency is one of the promising coin in the crypto currency exchange Business and its still not out into any platform for now but a lot of people are already mining the coin just like how Bitcoin and Ethereum started. I believe the coin had a good prospect and will definitely thrive well after it's launch In the market

I don't think pi coins can ever win the heart of people and be as popular in usage like Bitcoin because Bitcoin's hold on the Cryptocurrency market cannot be broken, it will take Bitcoin stopping operation for anything of such ever happening.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back