What's new

Did you see future in Pi coin?

Some users have said that when the coin aunches on exchanges, it may reach a value close to that of Ethereum at $200 or possibly more! This would mean if you had mined over 1000 coin on the pi Network App, you would be sitting on a balance of $200,000 dollars.

Yes there is a lot of future in pi coin because it has come to stay for goof. And everything it going to be just fine by the time it been finally announced and been accepted as a means of payment globally. Then people will then app

I have heard enough of different cryptocurrency in the past. Now, I'm hearing of Pi mining. Can Pi win the heart of the masses, just like Bitcoin?
The announcement of this coin will be in 2026, so I think we should not spend our time working on it right now and we should not waste our time and by working on another website we can get more benefit and more. Can make money so I don't think we should work on it right now.

Have been mining on pi network for the past one year,I even deleted the app when I have no hope on the mining process,I think it can reach a higher level very soon,a lot of people are still mining till now,All my referrals have been mining everyday, because we have hope that Pi network we come out strong in the cryptocurrency market

Pi network seems to be a really promising cryptocurrency and its value is increasing due to the increase of the number of users world wide. Pi coin,s mining rate has decreased unlike before. I do believe that there is a future for pi and it will one day become tradable. Although alot of time will be taken before it gets to the rank of the big dogs[ BITCOIN]

Yeah this is very good communication and verbally thinking on the gaming's like musings minsn complete the call and the day.After you have any confusion so contact with us. Being the self employed person can help you understand what is your choice.

I have heard enough of different cryptocurrency in the past. Now, I'm hearing of Pi mining. Can Pi win the heart of the masses, just like Bitcoin?
Personally, I think it's a completely waste of time with Pi. There are far more better cryptocurrencies one can invest in which have already been launched and has good value. Why would I be wasting my time on such coins like Pi that is even yet to be launched and may actually fade away if care isn't taken?

Pi coin start as a good project but I think it's taking much longer than other coins.
They haven't launch a pool as well as other logistics. Since it was a project for the intellectuals. Although I forsee good out from the project. We patiently mining and waiting

I have not heard of this coin before, so I will definitely check it out and see if its worth a second look. Having bought some coins that were said to have potentials in the past, only for them to turn out to be worthless, I'm now more careful when it comes to new coins or coins with "potential".

People are already giving their different opinions wether they will try out the coins or not and the same people will still come to complete when the coin start gaining ground like bitcoin did that why didn't I invest then and all.. the thing about these coins is that there is always an open platform for them to grow just like bitcoin did back when it was introduced, people never believed that is will be the best coin as of today, I was among the same set of people that said I don't think it's a good idea to invest in bitcoin when it was first introduced but later on I regretted saying that. For pi coin we don't actually know what is in store for it, it might end up being useless and it might end up being a good one like bitcoin. So for now am still watching and I believe that the turn out of how people adapt to the use of the coin will determine if it has a future or not.

PI coins have potential to become the newt big thing. Thats how other crypto currency started. But we can’t tell the future, who knows. What we can do now is to seat back and relax. And oh.. start mining!

This time Pi network mining is on top trend. Almost every one is going to join it because its free.I have great hopes for the pi coin. Even if the pi would be soon available in the market, I think I will hold it for a while and won't withdraw it anytime soon. I would wait until it has a higher value to be able to make some great profits from it. And I hope it will be a great favour for its users.

I have been hearing about this project for a very long time now and it has not been materialized. I think this project is just a crap in the crypto space.I advise people to invest their time and energy in crypto projects that are real and genuine.

PI coins have potential to become the newt big thing. Thats how other crypto currency started. But we can’t tell the future, who knows. What we can do now is to seat back and relax. And oh.. start mining!
Personally, I hope the cryptocurrency Pi gets to grow in the future in digital currency but do you think bitcoin and the rest will allow it to come and overthrow them in cryptocurrency supremacy? It's really going to be impossible from the looks of things yet.

I have also joined the Pi Mining websites and apps , so I have also heard from many friends that pi token is also i future bright but some friends have told that pi token will be listed in 2024 and its value will be much higher than Bitcoin.

I have also joined the Pi Mining websites and apps , so I have also heard from many friends that pi token is also i future bright but some friends have told that pi token will be listed in 2024 and its value will be much higher than Bitcoin.
I have also been sent a link which I believe to be a referral link for me to use and join the website but I'm yet to decide on that. I think I'm still going to wait for a little more time and see for myself how the big plans they say Pi looks like it's going to be start to materialize, then I will join.

I've never heard of Pi and didn't know it was supposed to be a thing in later years. I've never used anything like bitcoin and not sure how long it's going to do well or succeed if it does. The value did increase but how long that's going to last, who knows. The most dependent part of whether Pi will do well is how far bitcoin comes in the mean time. If it doesn't do well, then Pi won't either.

I consider pi as a proposed business which certainty is yet to be confirmed. I don't think it will find it self where the bitcoin is, and if it will manage to attain that point it is going to be in many decades to come and not very soon.

When members recognise one another as trustworthy, Pi secures its ledger (database). This forms a network of "security circles" interlocking that decide who can conduct transactions. With no financial costs, no battery use and a light footprint on the earth, this new method helps you to mine on your phone using your social ties. The future of Pi coin!

There is brighter future in Pi coin. I see the coin entering coin market this year, with the rate at which its growing these days. I even watch the latest seminal at Standford University, I still don't doubt the authenticity of the coin.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back