What's new

Did you see future in Pi coin?

I have heard enough of different cryptocurrency in the past. Now, I'm hearing of Pi mining. Can Pi win the heart of the masses, just like Bitcoin?
To be honest I only heard of this coin recently as well. There are many that are invested into mining this coin. Based on what I have seen in the topics that I have read on here and in the comments that people have made, it seems that many have the view that there is a lot of potential for this coin. Also it seems that with this coin they are also looking at wallets for it as well. This can show that it is likely to be released on an exchange level and therefore if this happens the coin value is likely to increase quite substantially.

I honestly don't.. I don't really believe in Pi coin. But i still participated because just in case it actually do what they promised. But because the coin is mined by phone and it takes too long for it to launch i already lose the hope i had for it before
Even me that is what I'm also doing I do not really believe in them but I'm still mining pi coins in case it work so that I will not have anything to lose, nice to know that you are also doing the same thing as I'm also doing.. but from all indication there is 65% of possibility that pi coin might actually be a great coin

I have heard enough of different cryptocurrency in the past. Now, I'm hearing of Pi mining. Can Pi win the heart of

Pi Network is very popular among the users, the future of the PI cryptocurrency is not so clear. Even though Pi has not yet been listed on Changelly, we follow its work and try to talk about top-rated news. Furthermore, lots of young or experienced cryptocurrencies which you can easily swap are presented on Changelly.
The main goal of the developers was to create a simple and convenient platform for cryptocurrency and smart contracts that would not without the usual serious energy costs. This team has created a simple application that can both extract the new token and store it.
PI mining app was launched on March 14, 2019, and in June, the number of active users exceeded 100,000. Many users consider it to be highly convenient and intuitive mining tool the same way as Changelly app. Everything is explained so profoundly, but in an understandable form, so users do not have problems with it.
The main advantages of PI crypto are:
  1. Simplicity.
  2. Fair distribution.
  3. Extra earnings.
Since Pi Network cryptocurrency allows for mining without contributing your computing power, this coin might be interesting to anyone willing to expand their crypto portfolio. The mining power and multiplying coefficients depend on the amount of referred users, among other things.

Even me that is what I'm also doing I do not really believe in them but I'm still mining pi coins in case it work so that I will not have anything to lose, nice to know that you are also doing the same thing as I'm also doing.. but from all indication there is 65% of possibility that pi coin might actually be a great coin
Yeah well it doesn't require anything other than opening the app to start the mining once in a while and it takes just a few seconds to do so why not? I just start it and forget about it until it reminds me to start it again. Hopefully it will be worth something in the future even if it doesn't live up to their goal price.

There as been a lot of talks about this coin and a lot of people are getting into it I started with them back then also but got fedup on the way but let's keeping watching ones they reach the 10 million mark or so we would know what there plans are but till then its bitcoin for me

At first I didn't believe in pi, this is because I have never mine any coin on phone and end up selling it for a good money, but lately with the way the team are working, meeting up with there promises I went again and install it and started mining again...

I believe pi will come out good because I believe in the team.

I don't know what the future might hold for pi cryptocurrency but I think it might not be upto the hype people are giving it.initially I was among the people that was typing to mine the pi cryptocurrency, I still have the app on my phone but I stopped since the announcement that the coin will be launched by 2026 , I don't think that I can waste time with it.

Pi coin is one of the promising crypto currencies in the world today, just like Bitcoin started, pi coin mining has commenced and I am sure that by the time the coin will be launched, the coin the shock the crypto word

I honestly don't have much hope for the coin as at now. How can I be mining a coin for five or six years and how much will l get from it. I even believe by then almost every one will have bank full of pi coin and whatever the developers may do to improve the coin, dumping will still come in and with no time, it will be less priced.

I have joined the pi network but I don't what it is pi coin if increased so it best for otherwise I don't know how about the pi coin. I know the bitcoin only so there is risky for me but I joined pi Network and work only minnig

I was introduced to it in November 2020 and I began mining. I don't know and didn't learn too much about it but I did it until I got tired of trying. They did not give much or detailed description of what they will offer in future days. I think they can get more serious and involved people and participants if they provide more information regarding them.

I don't believe in its future. It doesn't have many lovers like other coins. And to make the matter worse, the launching year is still far. Anything may happen though, but personally I don't see any future in it.

Concerning the cryptocurrency coin pi. Well, one thing I have learnt is never underestimate anything, this is the mistake most people did then concerning bitcoin. I have heard of pi mining and I have a application of it on my phone. It sure looks promising in the nearest future

Pi network is unquestionably going to assume an essential part in the worldwide trades. Truth be told, it has just entered in to a wide range of economies on the planet. This wide acknowledgment is the superb factor that can make the pi see the light of progress.

As per the at present accessible conclusions, Pi can presumably arrive at a 5$ before 2025. The wide acknowledgment and fame of this future digital currency have just shown it's future.

As you all know that in the beginning every work is low in quantity so pi is at its starting stage and slowly we found the best. We are working on pi and it will regard us. When it launched it will give very good profits for people who believe in it and we will see it very soon.

I have heard enough of different cryptocurrency in the past. Now, I'm hearing of Pi mining. Can Pi win the heart of the masses, just like Bitcoin?
I think yes, because they have more than 10 million active people who are mining Pi token on their devices.
If they launch Pi currency, there are millions of people for trading but I am not sure that it's worth will be or not.

The number of subscribers they have already is enough to make the coin to have a trading or market capitalization as the case may be . It is my hope the pi coin is launched this year so that we can benefit from the mined coins already.

Some users have said that when the coin launches on exchanges, expected in 2021, it may reach a value close to that of Ethereum at $200 or possibly more! This would mean if you had mined over 1000 coins on the Pi Network App, you would be sitting on a balance of $200,000 dollars

First of all , thay are not releasing the coin and the mining is going on from 2 years. As i am also mining in that project, i think that it is really fake . They are making money from 2 years and they are saying nothing about withdraw and price
Completely disappointed!

Yeah, it is very likely that PI coins will expand beyond what they are now. That was the way Bitcoin began. So all it wants is a few more years, and that would have been appreciated.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back