What's new

Did you just see Crypto rising?

for now the price of all cryptocurrencies are seriously going down and we don't know when this will actually stop but I just believe in few weeks time everything will return back to normal because there is a good possibility that the price of all coins will start coming up.

Which wallet are you using? because am from nigeria and i am making withdrawals without any issues. I made my first request for a withdraw here in bizdustry last Saturday. I have sold the coin in exchange for flat currency and i was able to withdraw it on monday without any issue.
It's amazing how my little coin from Bizdustry is rising in my bitcoin wallet. It is just quite disheartening that CBN's policy placed a ban on withdrawal.

What can I do to get the money right in my account?

It really depend on cryptocurrency exchanged you are using, is very good to see that cryptocurrency is increasing so that the investors will make profit from it.

Cryptocurrency is a digital coin and as such, it is subject to the erratic characteristics that we are currently experiencing.

Of course it's rising early this year but with the ban and dome other factor that occur, it price reduced drastically and effect many investors.

It will take some time to see another bullish run around the market. With the issue of the China BTC mining farm cracked down, it will really take time for it to start moving up.

When i see crypto currency rising day by day, am always happy but if i remember that the federal government has banned crypto currency i will be sad about it. So until a friend of mine told me that you can use PayPal to withdraw.
Huh, really!? How true is that because I know we are limited from the country when it comes with PayPal, how can an investor withdraw his or her money from PayPal.

Recently the coins showed flashes of moving to the top. But those kind of improvement won't be the type we've craved long time for, provided the uncertain around Cryptocurrency haven't disappeared.

Well as of this very moment I am making this post, the Bitcoin cryptocurrency is about $42000 right now. The coins are begging to take a little up trend after a while

There is currently a rise in the price of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin just touched $42,000 recently after the huge dip. This is a very good development.

A lot of people have made good suggestions and I think either you sell to a vendor or you trade them on P2P section of binance and the likes.

It's amazing how my little coin from Bizdustry is rising in my bitcoin wallet. It is just quite disheartening that CBN's policy placed a ban on withdrawal.

One of the ways you can sell your cryptocurency coin is by doing a peer to peer selling on the platform where you have your coin.Another is if you have a trusted person that wants to buy,you can sell directly to them.

There's always p2p you can use that to get your money out of binance

Currently, crypto is rising, a lot of coins are gaining substantial value. Few weeks Solana was the talk of the town when it became $200, and how shib is becoming a talk of town.

Good to see the price rising ,it's not new that crypto currency have always been promising ,even if it's falls today ,there are still high prospect that it have a great future and would rise in the future

When it comes to cryptocurrency and how it's going with its prices, it's definitely going to keep rising and falling but there may be time when the rise will be higher than the fall.

Its sounds absurd to hear that the government ban crypto,but I will advice you to use Luno,you can withdraw your money with it from dollar to naira.

Concerning cryptocurrency rising . Well, there is no doubt that the cryptocurrency world is a volatile one, i.e there is always a rise and fall in the cryptocurrency market. Concerning withdrawing to your local bank account,well, there is a new feature on binance called p2p where you get to sell a cryptocurrency coin needed and you get paid to your account.

The excitement I had the first time I left a small sum of money in my wallet, only to return a week later to find the amount had doubled, was unparalleled. If you know what you're doing, crypto trading can be a lot of fun.

Concerning cryptocurrency rising . Well, there is no doubt that the cryptocurrency world is a volatile one, i.e there is always a rise and fall in the cryptocurrency market. Concerning withdrawing to your local bank account,well, there is a new feature on binance called p2p where you get to sell a cryptocurrency coin needed and you get paid to your account.
When a coin is rising, that is always the best time for us to sell it to our local currency because there is higher chance that there will be some correction in the next few days, sometimes few hours depending on the type of cryptocurrency... We shouldn't expect a constant uptrend.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back