What's new

Did you just see Crypto rising?

Cryptocurrency has always been like that due to it's volatility.

Today it's rising so rapidly and everyone is very happy and other times the price begins to fall again, and you're like what the H? So it's like that...

It's amazing how my little coin from Bizdustry is rising in my bitcoin wallet. It is just quite disheartening that CBN's policy placed a ban on withdrawal.

What can I do to get the money right in my account?
Ever since the origination of altcoin it as always been increasing and it will keep increasing unless any law or regulation is originated from someone that can alter the growth of crypto currency but its as its lots and downs to....

Yes it is true cryptocurrency is rising every day, but as for your coin I suggest you make a transfer to someone in a neighbouring country so the person can transfer the money back directly to your bank account

Even for how long crypto currencies have stayed you can still say for sure that it is no way close to slowing down at the moment. I see a massive adoption in the future and gradual and steady increment in the various prices of these assets.
Post automatically merged:

Yes crypto currencies are going to be around at least for a very long time from now and its sad to hear about how the central bank are trying to make things difficult. You can always use the peer to peer market option preferably on binance to buy and sell crypto.

Last edited:
Cryptocurrency is rising really fast and had been growing massively in terms of popularity since last year and I believe it will get even better before the end of the year.

Cryptocurrency have been known for jumping up and down, the coins isn't stable. It is volatile, without the volatility in them i don't think anyone would be interested investing on them.

It's amazing how my little coin from Bizdustry is rising in my bitcoin wallet. It is just quite disheartening that CBN's policy placed a ban on withdrawal.

There should be no panic whether crypto rises or falls. It is the normal routine for these coins to fluctuate about their value. Keeping focus to see how it rises would be stressful.

It's really enticing and worth investing in .it's definitely rising and I think anyone can buy it . crypto currencies is taking us somewhere great in this modern world.

Crypto currency has been rising and falling ever since and the little I also made from bizdustry has been doubled in my wallet account.

Yes all investors just want to see the currency rising you just want to see the currency improve so that they can make more gain and interest for themselves.

I do hope by now you have been able to settle this particular issue? Otherwise you should just send it to p2p exchange and sell

With a more technical and critical look into the crypto world it is obvious that the market. The market keeps growing and all the coins are following the same protocols. So it will certainly grow very well.

As a Nigerian, the easiest way to cash out of cryptocurrencies transactions,is to use a platform that you can sell your cryptocurrency through peer to peer means and you get your equivalent in your local currency and in your bank account.

the rise in crypto currencies lately was really extreme but unfortunately i couldn't utilize the opportunity. I wished i withdrew my cousin before then so that i can reinvest

The thing is that the prices of cryptocurrencies are always in the habit of increasing and decreasing in price with time and so I wouldn't advise you to invest in cryptocurrency now that the price is going up but the best time to invest in cryptocurrency is when the price is down, so that it can later appreciate in value and that way you can make profit on them.

There is never a time that is too late to ever invest in the cryptocurrency space. Currencies tend to move up and down In a complete zigzag fashion in the cryptocurrency market giving you ample time to guage when to make your buy or sell to get in or out of the market profitably.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back