What's new

Did you ever get profit from airdrops

All the airdrops I have joined in the past and even the ones I joined just few weeks ago, are all trash. They arw all scam waiting to take a way your hard earned money

An airdrop is the free transfer of a cryptocurrency token or coin to several wallet addresses. Airdrops are mainly used to attract popularity and new fans, resulting in a broader user base and more coins being distributed.

Some airdrop platform offers high rewards but pays very low , we just need to pick the best ones that pays , i have done so many airdrop and i got only few ccash w the past
Post automatically merged:

Some airdrop platform offers high rewards but pays very low , we just need to pick the best ones that pays , i have done so many airdrop and i got only few ccash w the past

Concerning if I ever get profit from airdrops. Well, I don't really have interest in airdrops because most of them are scam. I have been referred by friends and colleagues to join but at the end of the day, it was a waste of time and data subscription and ever since then, I have lost interest in airdrops .

Am not interested in any airdrop,one of my friends who is into this airdrop stuff has his trust wallet account hack and all his coin was transferred to an unknown address... most of them are scam

can anyone please explain to me what exactly is airdrops and how do we benefit from airdrops. I also want to know how beneficial is participating in airdrops for acquiring crypto
I think Like for instance when a coin is launched in the market , the developers might want to give out free coins to the users to get more popularity

I have participated in several airdrops but the only one that I can remember I benefited from is one they gave me 2 USDT. I realized it is a waste of time and I gave up on all those stuffs, although many people are benefiting from it. But if you are sure of the genuine ones it is worth giving your time.

I have participated in several airdrops but the only one that I can remember I benefited from is one they gave me 2 USDT. I realized it is a waste of time and I gave up on all those stuffs, although many people are benefiting from it. But if you are sure of the genuine ones it is worth giving your time.
Same with me but to even make more from some airdrop , you might be asked to invest some cash and that's the part i dont like about those airdrops

I've not joined many airdrops, but the little ones I've joined, their is no profit at the moment. I'm still building around PI coin, hoping it will live up to its hype.

I have never work in any air drop a friend of mine who join an AirDrop made up to $20, he invited me to join but at that point in time I was busy so I was unable to join.

I have never work in any air drop a friend of mine who join an AirDrop made up to $20, he invited me to join but at that point in time I was busy so I was unable to join.
Maybe you missed your chance to earn with him. I don't associate myself too much on airdrops. I know too many of them are simply scam.

If airdrop requires by end of meet all withdraw requirements to send miner fees to get paid means airdrop is scam. Some airdrop that are telegram groups are deleted by admins after they use them to populate their pages on social network. Otherwise, few airdrop are legit like PrizmBot where I got paid several times. They have their own wallet and I exchange at PrizmBot to USD for Payeer cashout.

I have joined over 6 airdrops but till date nothing have come from it..but I did hear about the uniswap airdrop that gave the users $1500 uniswap per person
I read a lot of testimonies concerning the uniswap airdrop also, I was aware at the time the airdrop was on going but never participated. It really pained me when I was reading the testimonies those that received it.

To be honest, most of these airdrops are not very legit and the legit ones require strenuous task before you can qualify for the airdrops. It's not always worth it.

I used to do airdrops and wait for them endlessly but nowadays I don't even give airdrops a second glance because most of them are scam especially those Telegram airdrops

I have not been so lucky with airdrops since I knew about it. Most airdrops are fake so I don't put much expectations on it. I have never invested in any airdrops so I have never gotten any profit from it. Invest in airdrops with caution.

Most of the AirDrop I have been doing are always scam at the end that is why I have a special wallet for AirDrop only, most of the AirDrop have the ability to hack your account because most of them will actually request for your secret code before they can release fake AirDrop of thousands of Dollars for you but it is not real.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back