What's new

Did you ever get profit from airdrops

There are trusted airdrop that is available out there but it will be very difficult for you to be able to understanding because 90% of AirDrop are not always true that is why it seems like all of them are scam.

Exactly - that is actually the point that we are trying to stress here because when you have something that is 90% full of scam is going to be very difficult for you to get the 10% that are not scam.

Exactly - that is actually the point that we are trying to stress here because when you have something that is 90% full of scam is going to be very difficult for you to get the 10% that are not scam.
Whenever I want to participate in an AirDrop I don't do it with my wallet that has cryptocurrency in it. I have a special trust wallet for Airdrop because it is possible that fake one can wipe out your cryptocurrency account.

I have been participating in air drops for a very long time now and I have not been lucky with them because a lot that I have enrolled into turned out to be scams completely.

I have participated in many airdrops and unfortunately most of them ended up being a waste of my time and efforts, that said, I know people who have made some profits from airdrops so not all of them are waste of time.

It's has not been profitable to me, AirDrop is just something that only the people in the cryptospace can benefit because they have some information on how they can be able to get genuine AirDrop, For now I have not been able to benefit from AirDrop, not even a single dollars.

Truth be told, I haven't profited from any airdrop since inception; probably because I haven't taken them seriously when they were first paying and viable.
Now it's difficult to get a good airdrop.

No, I have not made use of nor participated in any airdrops before even though I have been aware of the existence and also testimonials of several participants which were not particularly encouraging.

I have joined over 6 airdrops but till date nothing have come from it..but I did hear about the uniswap airdrop that gave the users $1500 uniswap per person
Sometimes all this things are adverts to gain viewers to their sites but keeping to their words is the main problem, that is why we have forum like bizdustry to verify before joining, because it is very painful to waste your time and data without earning anything.

I have not benefited from airdrops before. I often hear negative reviews on airdrops and this made me lose interest on airdrops already. So, have not participated in any airdrops.

I haven't participated in any airdrop before, I believe if it is scam free and easy to earn, I will be part of it in the next few months because am thinking of were to invest right now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back