What's new

Did you ever get profit from airdrops

Yeah, we never know which is legit and scams, it's kind of tiring to keep joining Airdrops because almost all of them are scam but when you unexpectedly joined a legit Airdrop it makes me feel like joining more of them because i might get lucky again
I think the best way to avoid all these scam airdrops is just by joining airdrops related to popular projects. Coinmarketcap educational program called "EARN" is one of the best airdrops and they do sent rewards to your binance account.

Have participated in several airdrops but I can tell you I got nothing from them, not even $1 while I have put who joined and got something. I guess its all about referrals and all nothing more .

I have joined many airdrops and I can say only few of them paid , as my friend said its like gambling you never know which one may work out . another thing is if they pay you make little money from them.

I participated in many airdrops but only I could profit from one (coinsbit binance announced a new coin before months so I got some free from it and trade it for BTC) it was 30$ profits.
Yeah, I ever got profits from airdrop but it wasn't really much... It was a particular airdrop someone introduced to me then, the website is readcash dot com. You get paid in bitcoin cash for creating a post and you withdraw your funds anytime you want. I stopped doing it because I wasn't having enough time then.
Post automatically merged:

I participated in many airdrops but only I could profit from one (coinsbit binance announced a new coin before months so I got some free from it and trade it for BTC) it was 30$ profits.
Yeah, I ever got profits from airdrop but it wasn't really much... It was a particular airdrop someone introduced to me then, the website is readcash dot com. You get paid in bitcoin cash for creating a post and you withdraw your funds anytime you want. I stopped doing it because I wasn't having enough time then.

Airdrops has never been my thing because I don't really believe in the ability of these unknown coins to get high value enough for future investment. My friend has tried on several occasions to get me interested in them and each time he tries, I always find one excuse or the other to not participate in any of the Airdrops.
Investing in known and popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum is my forte because this is where someone can actually make profit.

How many airdrops you did join and did you get any good profit ?
Sure, I have made some profits from airdrop by selling the coin I got from them for some amount of money, although the money may not be too much like that but at least it was something and it was an indication that my stress, time, and data was really worth it.

Airdrops???? I never knew there are something called airdrops! Where can I join that so could also experience it usefulness.
Quote of the day!.
Life is a race, never run the race because your friend run it successfully! You meant to run your race differently

Surprise, surprise, exchanges give away free money to attract users. The majority of exchanges use airdrops as a way to market new coin listings. A few of them pay out real money to sign up with an account. Coinbase gives away $10 if you create a new account, they even reward the referrer as well
Post automatically merged:

Conclusion. Despite the caveats mentioned above, airdrops are a fun way of getting into cryptocurrency and finding out about new blockchain projects. Every once in a while an airdrop can also be hugely profitable.

Last edited:
I can say I made profits from Airdrop but not some good profit At all. The coin they give end up being faucets that are almost not valuable. Most airdrops end up being waste of time and resources.

Most airdrops I did recently are nothing but a waste of time. They use these airdrops to scam you by first giving you a certain amount of coin which you cannot withdraw successfully to your wallet.

I once got 100 twt token from airdrop , but sold it out quickly , if i had hold the token instead of selling out so fast ,i would have earned more profit from the token , there are benefits on airdrop tokens , hold them

I have all tried all airdrop but it seems to be a waste because despite trying almost all of them i havent benefited from any airdrop ,this makes me hate airdrop

I was involved in a site that give Doge when the coin newly came out and I was awarded with 5 Doge and I'm still having it in my wallet waiting patiently for it to gain more value

I don't join an airdrop since a long time ago; it's just a waste of time and no money in the end.
Try to participate only in the famous companies' airdrop because they have more chances to be legit.

There are authentic airdrops platforms but they are very scarce, especially on telegram, most airdrops channels and sites are scam as they would always request for money in crypto to release money for participants.

I don't engage myself so much in a drop because I know that 90% of all air drop that is littering around here are scam.

I can say I made profits from Airdrop but not some good profit At all. The coin they give end up being faucets that are almost not valuable. Most airdrops end up being waste of time and resources.
Yeah, most of the airdrops never lived up to its hype. That's why, I never bothered to venture into every airdrop i see online. I am only doing one airdrop currently, which is PI coin.

can anyone please explain to me what exactly is airdrops and how do we benefit from airdrops. I also want to know how beneficial is participating in airdrops for acquiring crypto

To me right now,I guess all the airdrop out there now is just a waste of time, because you will do all the task giving to you by the admin of the airdrop platform,but there problem is that before you could get any reward you must refer up to 200 members I guess but at the end nothing to get from it. So I stop doing any airdrop again for now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back