What's new

Did you ever get profit from airdrops

I had a lot of airdrops that I participated in the past. But do you know what? I never made a dime from any of them. Not even a dime.. it's quite annoying.

yes I make profit but very little
You can maximize the profit by selling air drop
For thoses who want to earn a bit of cryptocurrency for free, there are Airdrops. ...You can earn some money by selling anAirdrop once you get it ! It can sometimes be only a few cents, but it can also be worth 10$, 30$ or sometimes more ! This guide is for Ethereum Tokens airdrops (90% of airdrops

I have never made any profit with airdrop site, the ones I'm mining Cryptocurrency with is not yet tradable and some are not legit, at the middle the road they disappear. The only one I make use of currently is, "pioneer network (PI) I still believe they will come live one day, lime any other Cryptocurrency.

How many airdrops you did join and did you get any good profit ?
I have participated in many airdrops, but I have never received any profit from an airdrop, I think This is the total waste of time and it is impossible to get profit from here, so after I have never participated in any airdrop.

I
I have never gained a cent from airdrops. I can't count how many I joined, I am still hoping though. Maybe one can actually give me some bucks. I have been joining airdrops since 2016 and till date I've not gained from any.

i once got 300$ worth of some weird coin that the airdrop was offering, i really got no idea how much it truly costs, but i was scammed to do the KYC and wait for around 4 months, i ended up leaving my account collecting dust there as i had to trade in order to withdraw

Never in my life have I been successful to earn any money from airdrops no matter how much I tried.

As a matter of fact, I simply concluded that it's practically a waste of time that I don't have and ever since, I don't take part in trying.

I have since stopped participating in trying to receive airdrops because I am wasted lot of my time and energy I them in the past and still till this day I am yet to receive or earn from any of them. I pretty much think all of them are scams, most especially the telegram ones.i have totally lost intrest in airdrops. I have alot of friends that are also trying to earn airdrops but we have all been disappointed and haven't received anything from them.

I have been involved in many airdrops but I did not gain any thing from them. I do not even believe again that maybe there's legit airdrop, because all the one I was doing before are just wasted my time and data.

I've engaged in an Airdrops in cryptocurrency. I see cryptocurrency going far. All the airdrops I've done has not yield a ything good for me. I rather buy the coin at cheaper rate and resell it at high price. I'm still working on Pi coin. They are yet to let the fish out of the basket.

I have never made any profit from air drops. More than 80% of the air drops we see every day in the internet are all scam. For me it is just a waste of time. I prefer writing on blockchain social media platforms, and earn some bucks.

I have joined several airdrops in the past and I have never gained a cent from any one at all.
I think you participated in the wrong ones. But nowadays it is very difficult to know good airdrops from real projects because they are a lot of fake projects which claim to fulfill a certain promise which they can't fulfill at the end. I think you should always join airdrops from popular and trusted companies like coinmarketcap educational program called "earn".

These days most airdrops have become scam, in 2019, I benefited from a 20$ xrp airdrop, I am currently mining pi though the outcome is still being expected. In summary, I have stopped participating in airdrops, most of them do fake airdrops so as to sell their fake airdrops for real crypto all in the name of holding. Telegram has to do something about the bots as well.

I earned 700 AME tokens from the Amepay airdrop campaign. It is currently listed on Bkex and Bithumb cryptocurrency exchanges. However, they charge about 5-6 USD to transfer 700 AMEs. I have to save it right now. I'll wait a little bit, I think I can make some profit if the AME token price goes up. Currently, the AME token price is trading around 0.030 USD on the Bkex exchange.

I have been part of many airdrops but have not been able to cash out from any of them, almost every day I keep accumulating these coins with no knowledge whether they will become profitable or not. Hopefully one day I will be able to participate in an airdrop that will translate into real money.

There have been a lot of air drops that I joined but only few or even none of them paid off eventually. More reason I'm happy to be here. I hope to earn massively here as time goes on and share my testimony to everyone to know about bizdustry

I have just joined and I hope I will benefit a lot from it because I see its future is quite bright. Some of my friends have also joined it and they are saying that we will benefit because we I have read a lot about it. I hope it goes up to a good level so that we can all benefit as much as possible

I participated in only a few airdrops and to be honest i only made a couple of dollars of the airdrops that are on the yobit exchange. There are many that i failed to get involved in as i was unaware of the airdrop or did not have the right social media platform. The concern with airdrops is that there are many that are being release almost weekly and there are also many of those that are scams with no future or value. Therefore it is hard to differentiate between these two.

Yes, i joined just a few airdrops before and stopped when i realised that airdrops are scam! Then i forgot about all my airdrops participations until a few days ago i opened my Atomic browser and there sitting is 10 AWC tokens which worth $1 each. Traded it for trx. Im so happy 🙂
It seems like airdrops are just like gambling. When you lost hope in it, it will surprise you and that might even convince you again to start. Basically, I think good airdrops are worth but they are not common, sometimes we just some opportunities through airdrops without knowing.

It seems like airdrops are just like gambling. When you lost hope in it, it will surprise you and that might even convince you again to start. Basically, I think good airdrops are worth but they are not common, sometimes we just some opportunities through airdrops without knowing.
Yeah, we never know which is legit and scams, it's kind of tiring to keep joining Airdrops because almost all of them are scam but when you unexpectedly joined a legit Airdrop it makes me feel like joining more of them because i might get lucky again

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back