What's new

Did you ever get profit from airdrops

I participated in many airdrops but only I could profit from one (coinsbit binance announced a new coin before months so I got some free from it and trade it for BTC) it was 30$ profits.

I participated in many airdrops but only I could profit from one (coinsbit binance announced a new coin before months so I got some free from it and trade it for BTC) it was 30$ profits.
congratulation that's really nice even that im a binance user but i lost the chance to join this airdrop

I have joined several airdrops in the past and I have never gained a cent from any one at all.

I have joined over 6 airdrops but till date nothing have come from it..but I did hear about the uniswap airdrop that gave the users $1500 uniswap per person

I have joined over 6 airdrops but till date nothing have come from it..but I did hear about the uniswap airdrop that gave the users $1500 uniswap per person
really? are you sure of this information! most of them said at the begging that you can get +1000$ from them at last nothing!

I think the most I got from an airdrop was like 150$. Obviously that's a pretty good amount of money considering you only have to complete a few tasks but you find this kind of paying aidrops very very rarely

really? are you sure of this information! most of them said at the begging that you can get +1000$ from them at last nothing!
Not really but I saw alot of testimony about it expecially the people who made some transactions on uniswap before the airdrop was made

I have participated in saveral Airdrops and sadly I have not earn a dime from Airdrop, these has discouraged me from participating in them even the Binance own that I relied I didn't earn

I think the most I got from an airdrop was like 150$. Obviously that's a pretty good amount of money considering you only have to complete a few tasks but you find this kind of paying aidrops very very rarely

Ofcourse, no airdrop give you 150$ just for 2-3 tasks.

Ofcourse, no airdrop give you 150$ just for 2-3 tasks.
in general, I agree with that but what I did before a year was the opposite at all.
before months I got +30$ from registering on Coinsbit Binance. airdrops not always scam just ask before you join them.

I have never benefitted from any airdrop for once despite having given many of them trials . This has made me develop negative mindset towards Airdrop .

I haven't been lucky with airdrops to be honest. I have wasted my time on telegram and in sites completing various tasks and I have never been rewarded with single cent. I have win just once and it was from one from binace I think

Yes, i joined just a few airdrops before and stopped when i realised that airdrops are scam! Then i forgot about all my airdrops participations until a few days ago i opened my Atomic browser and there sitting is 10 AWC tokens which worth $1 each. Traded it for trx. Im so happy 🙂

I have likewise utilized airdrop before, and get endless airdrops. Right now I've just been investing all my time and resources in actual coin, that's Cryptocurrencies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back