What's new

Debt and being able to manage it

The best way to manage the debt is to analyse how much money you are earning right now and then calculate how much money you could save in order to pay off the debts.
That is a very nice point of view goodperson. Inasmuch as debts is something that must be avoided but anyone who's into debts already should consider this as the only solution , provided proper discipline is also applied.

For me personally to increase my chance of paying back loans I collected, I have to reduce my spending a bit and I can break rules for that by having a daily target of how much I am expected to spend. Just for the main purpose of reducing spending

The actual problem with taking loans is the fact that you also have to pay interest money a lots of times. This could result in extra expenditures and this is the EXACT reason why I advise others to avoid loans.

The actual problem with taking loans is the fact that you also have to pay interest money a lots of times. This could result in extra expenditures and this is the EXACT reason why I advise others to avoid loans.
It is true you have to pay interest rate but also I put so many things into consideration too. What is the needs of getting a loan when you will still have to pay back the loan from the loan you have collected ?

You should be able to manage debt properly because debt management is very important if you are running a business with a loan and that is the basis of what you needed to succeed.
One of the things that any business man should do to grow his business is to have the needed funds to put into his business when he needed it the most,and he should be able to pay back when the time comes.

It is true you have to pay interest rate but also I put so many things into consideration too. What is the needs of getting a loan when you will still have to pay back the loan from the loan you have collected ?

Well, this is the main problem. I do not get involved in taking loans that requires me to pay interest money. The fact of the matter is that my religion prohibits me from using interest money.

Well, this is the main problem. I do not get involved in taking loans that requires me to pay interest money. The fact of the matter is that my religion prohibits me from using interest money.
Wow. People can still survive without getting loans. So if your religion prohibit the use of loan with interest then you have to stick to it and obey it. This is really for your own good.

Wow. People can still survive without getting loans. So if your religion prohibit the use of loan with interest then you have to stick to it and obey it. This is really for your own good.

People could still survive without loans, but in this case, they must depend entirely on their savings and personal finance in order to make things better.

People could still survive without loans, but in this case, they must depend entirely on their savings and personal finance in order to make things better.
So many people are discipline even with their low salary , they are able to manage and still come out without getting loans. Getting loans for feeling is the worst thing that could happen to anybody.

So many people are discipline even with their low salary , they are able to manage and still come out without getting loans. Getting loans for feeling is the worst thing that could happen to anybody.

Yes, I think that if you do not make a lots of money, then you would need to try your best to make sure that you save money. You may need funds in case of any kind of emergency as well.

Yes, I think that if you do not make a lots of money, then you would need to try your best to make sure that you save money. You may need funds in case of any kind of emergency as well.
That is the reason why it is necessary for us to have a better job that is paying us perfectly . That is what really matters . surviving and managing little salary is not the best and will always affect you in the long run.

The most important thing is that you should define which one is going to cost you more in interest and servicing cost and try to deal with them first. Increasing your means of income is definitely the best way to be debt free once and for all

That is the reason why it is necessary for us to have a better job that is paying us perfectly . That is what really matters . surviving and managing little salary is not the best and will always affect you in the long run.

There are many people who tend to work for many hours in a day. They also need to save money in order to survive. This is what I am doing. I have started to realise that making money is harder and spending money is really easy.

There are many people who tend to work for many hours in a day. They also need to save money in order to survive. This is what I am doing. I have started to realise that making money is harder and spending money is really easy.
In terms of spending there is definitely a way you can control it. All that is required from you is just discipline to stick and spend money when it is absolutely necessary. you really think you spend money more than necessary ?

In terms of spending there is definitely a way you can control it. All that is required from you is just discipline to stick and spend money when it is absolutely necessary. you really think you spend money more than necessary ?

Well, now I have also downloaded a financial accounting software that is helping me to trace all the earnings and expenditures in the year. Starting from 1st January, I have been using this software now.

If you're in the red, one of the best ways to get yourself on track financially is to get serious about paying down high-interest loans. But that requires a bit of strategy. Often, people don't recognize the difference between "good" debt like a mortgage or student loan, and the balances they rack up for fleeting pleasures like a trip to Disneyland.

What are you doing to help you get back on track to get out of debt?
I believe that's the key word here is the high-interest loans. If you want to be debt-free then you have to ensure that you are not spending a majority of your money servicing loans so you have to start from the highest.

Well, now I have also downloaded a financial accounting software that is helping me to trace all the earnings and expenditures in the year. Starting from 1st January, I have been using this software now.
I should also try to do that as well . But are you the one that is manually inserting your record into this application or they will do it automatically based on your transaction ? How do you go about it ?

I should also try to do that as well . But are you the one that is manually inserting your record into this application or they will do it automatically based on your transaction ? How do you go about it ?

Yes, I have to put the amount manually. The software automatically calculates the balance for me and provides the total value of overall expenditures and earnings for the day.

Yes, I have to put the amount manually. The software automatically calculates the balance for me and provides the total value of overall expenditures and earnings for the day.
Wow , thank you so much . I really need this app. Keeping proper calculation of my expenditure this year should be my main target so as to know how much I am earning and how much I am spending.
This can also help you avoid overspending as well.

Your ability to manage your debt is one of the biggest favours that you can do to yourself. You should first of all evaluate the tenor then you should determine the one that is most likely to drain you then settle it first.

Wow , thank you so much . I really need this app. Keeping proper calculation of my expenditure this year should be my main target so as to know how much I am earning and how much I am spending.
This can also help you avoid overspending as well.

Such kind of applications are usually used by many traders and shopkeepers as well. These apps help them to manage their expenses in the best manner. It can also help you as a freelancer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back