What's new

Debt and being able to manage it

Sometimes a lot of people maybe drive into borrowing of money because they are not able to manage the little resources they have. Normally to avoid borrowing completely , we just need discipline and perfect ability to manage the little funds and make the best out of it

There could be many reasons why people could borrow money. I think that they borrow money because they are sure about making massive returns after conducting business and they will be able to easily return the money to the bank.

It is important to manage your debt because you don't pay attention to it can even bring you on road to avoid such extreme situations you can manage your debts by using these simple ways:
1. Always pay on time.
2. Monitor your credit regularly.
3. Set your limits.
Timely payment is very important. When you collect a loan or you are going someone it is important and necessary you pay as early as possible. This can only be achieved if you have a concise plan before collecting the loan.

What do man enjoy women and Oko and do some work. Loan is a very bad idea because many couldn't paying the money. Getting to back immediately earn some biznote is like ooo

Actually I don't like to borrow money, even if I would borrow to start a business, I will ask from my friends than to collect loan from a bank because am afraid of their terms and conditions.

If you talk about debt I think its not a good thing to be in debt and to be indebted to so I will always try my possible best to see that I avoid debt,I dont just like been into debt its one of those factors that can bring down your business

Actually debt is very bad for the progress of business though it's inevitable and it management is very important for the success of every business. when debt are not managed effectively it may end up the business.

It is not really easy to manage bad debt because I've fallen into one and it was so difficult for me to cope. My offline business wasn't going well because I was robbed consecutively.
Sorry about that,most times when one is making use of borrowd funds to run his prospective ideas in form of business,issues and circumstance can happen to the individual or issues might arise in the market,resulting in bad debt.

Actually I don't like to borrow money, even if I would borrow to start a business, I will ask from my friends than to collect loan from a bank because am afraid of their terms and conditions.
Borrowing money to start up a business is actually not bad but you must have a very good strategy of paying back. if you're not comfortable with borrowing it is better for you do not to try it at all so that you will not go into bad debt.

Personally, i am making a budget and sticking to it. Making a budget is one of the most important things you can do to get out of debt. When you create a budget, you are essentially creating a plan for how you will spend your money. This allows you to see where you are spending too much money and where you can cut back.

Sticking to your budget is not always easy, but it is important if you want to get out of debt. There will be times when you will have to make tough decisions, but remember that it is worth it in the end. Debt can cause a lot of stress and can negatively affect your life in many ways. So take control of your finances and get out of debt today

Debt is a very bad thing. I think the best thing is to work very hard and pay back the loan as soon as possible. I know there's good debt and there's bad debt but debt is debt. They are all bad. The key thing is to work hard to pay it back.

Actually debt is very bad for the progress of business though it's inevitable and it management is very important for the success of every business. when debt are not managed effectively it may end up the business.
That is very true,because,once an outfit has entered into debt it could stall its operational progress,expecially if the organisation is a new start ups,but it is good to get a loan that the outfit can repay

Timely payment is very important. When you collect a loan or you are going someone it is important and necessary you pay as early as possible. This can only be achieved if you have a concise plan before collecting the loan.

Well, the higher the amount of money you will borrow, the more interest you will need to pay and this is one of the main reasons why I do not even borrow a single dollar from banks.

Well, the higher the amount of money you will borrow, the more interest you will need to pay and this is one of the main reasons why I do not even borrow a single dollar from banks.
LoL, that is actually true. Borrowing is not bad if you have enough knowledge of what you want to use it for. but you really need to be very careful and have proper way of paying back.

LoL, that is actually true. Borrowing is not bad if you have enough knowledge of what you want to use it for. but you really need to be very careful and have proper way of paying back.

The real issue is that when you borrow money from any kind of institute, you have to pay interest. This is why I encourage interest-free loans or grants that could be offered by someone like a family member.

The real issue is that when you borrow money from any kind of institute, you have to pay interest. This is why I encourage interest-free loans or grants that could be offered by someone like a family member.
That can only be possible if the government can come to the aid of new business owners. It is very hard for you to come across interest-free loan because the main purpose of the lenders is to make profit.

That can only be possible if the government can come to the aid of new business owners. It is very hard for you to come across interest-free loan because the main purpose of the lenders is to make profit.

The problem is that the government itself does not have enough funds and this is a very common problem in many countries in the world. This is why many people usually rely on personal finance.

If you're in the red, one of the best ways to get yourself on track financially is to get serious about paying down high-interest loans. But that requires a bit of strategy. Often, people don't recognize the difference between "good" debt like a mortgage or student loan, and the balances they rack up for fleeting pleasures like a trip to Disneyland.

What are you doing to help you get back on track to get out of debt?
The ability to manage dept is essential in order to survive.
As for me, I cut down my desire for pleasures and instant gratifications.

Try and have a source of income before thinking about debts.

It is not all the time that one has got to borrow money.

Make sure that the debt is really worth it before getting involved in it.

Knowing how to manage your debt is crucial to paying off debt and reaching financial success. Here are tips to manage debts of any size.First things first: Make a list of all your outstanding debts.

If you know how to manage your money well then you will not have any dept problems to handle. You must be well disciplined to be in line to escape depts

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back