Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you've ever worked a job, have you ever encountered a situation where you've worked a job for years, have gotten raises, but then someone new comes in and makes around the same or even more than you. Has this sort of thing ever happened to you? I'd understand if the position was higher up than mine, but if I am being paid the same or less than someone below my job title, wouldn't you be a bit mad? I know I would. Would you risk asking for a raise? Would you even bring it up with your boss? How would you go about it?

Yes, it can be frustrating to see someone new earn the same or more than you. If I felt undervalued, I would gather evidence of my contributions and research industry standards for compensation. Then, I would schedule a meeting with my boss, respectfully expressing my concerns and requesting a raise based on my achievements and market value.

Some job owners are facing hard economic money situation this is why they do under this strategy to continue pay but lower than normal schedule for some high paid employees then either you need to wait or move on to a new employment company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back