What's new

Customer's needs and Satisfaction has much importance.

Even me I don't really have time ,I'll just be interested to start an online business because it is something I can do with my spare time, I don't know if you are a student because I believe online business is the most suitable for students.
That's true. Online businesses is most suitable for students I enjoyed my time earning money online. What about you do you enjoy earning money online?

true. wether the business is small or big, online or offline customers service and satisfaction is very important. if you want your business to grow higher you must provide a good customers service.

true. wether the business is small or big, online or offline customers service and satisfaction is very important. if you want your business to grow higher you must provide a good customers service.
Customers satisfaction is very important. When your customers are satisfied with your service they draw many people to your business.

Yes you are right,as a Business owner you have to control and maintain mutual relationship between you and your customer,it can bring about growth of your business.

Customers have a lot of importance in the business and customers are the reason for success in any business, so the customers are gifts should try to do good dealing with them and they should not be offended.
Customers are the main reason why why business is set up, so they are very important for the existence of that business that's set up for them. Without them, the business is dead.

Yes you are right,as a Business owner you have to control and maintain mutual relationship between you and your customer,it can bring about growth of your business.
You get it all right. As a entrepreneur you need to know how to create a strong relationship between you and your customers.

That's true. Online businesses is most suitable for students I enjoyed my time earning money online. What about you do you enjoy earning money online?
Yea but am still looking forward to earn better with all the skills I have, am a writer but I don't want to go into freelancing for now, I just want to upgrade it so I won't have a bad rating

The satisfaction of customers, is one of the best form of business transactions which is expected of every company to meet up with over a period of time. this enhance the growth and development of a business when the needs of the customers are meet up.

A business is not one without customers. Satisfying customers should be the major priority of a business. Like they say "happy customers are returning customers"

Customer satisfaction is the most easy way to grow a business and also it allow people refer people to come and patronise you. Customer satisfaction should be 100% and should always be genuine without nepotism

Customers satisfaction is very important. When your customers are satisfied with your service they draw many people to your business.
True. Your attitude towards them also matters because it can also help you to draw more people you your business. But have you ever owned a personal business?

Yea but am still looking forward to earn better with all the skills I have, am a writer but I don't want to go into freelancing for now, I just want to upgrade it so I won't have a bad rating
Freelancing is a best way to earn a steady income online but the only thing that seems to be the problem you must have skills before you can earn. I also want to be a freelancer but I don't have skills. What do you think I should do?

You are right. Satisfying the customer is a huge priority in every business. That is why it is good to always deliver high quality products and services to your customers. That is the first and foremost method to customer satisfaction.
If your business customers are truly happy with your business product and services they will always keep patronising your product and services which makes it more realistic for your business to be profit-oriented always.

A business is not one without customers. Satisfying customers should be the major priority of a business. Like they say "happy customers are returning customers"
That's a factual starement. As a entrepreneur your customers are your pride to keep them returning you need to give them tg best they needed from you.

Satisfying customers needs is the best thing that can happen to any business. A satisfied customer is likely to come back 80% of the time. Every business should put in an extra effort to ensuring that customers are maximally satisfied.
Your business survival is always connected with how happy your customers are about your business product and services that you sell to them so it should be your priority to always satisfy them.

Freelancing is a best way to earn a steady income online but the only thing that seems to be the problem you must have skills before you can earn. I also want to be a freelancer but I don't have skills. What do you think I should do?
You don't have to do anything than maybe for you to just try as much as possible to get a laptop learn a skill, you shouldn't learn the skill for the main purpose of making money but for the main purpose of understanding perfectly what you are doing.

You don't have to do anything than maybe for you to just try as much as possible to get a laptop learn a skill, you shouldn't learn the skill for the main purpose of making money but for the main purpose of understanding perfectly what you are doing.
Thanks for the helpful advise. I will try and get a PC but I don't think it's anytime soon. I'm a student I use most of my time to study I use the limited time I have to earn money online.

Thanks for the helpful advise. I will try and get a PC but I don't think it's anytime soon. I'm a student I use most of my time to study I use the limited time I have to earn money online.
Sorry about that, I am not yet a student but soon I will be. For now I'm just interested to learn all the skills that I will need now that I am not yet into school, so that when I get to school I will not really have to struggle so much to learn something. What are you studying ?

Customers, are one if the most interesting and important element which makes a business strong and even grow faster. For that reason their satisfaction is very paramount of which when it is not done, it will affect the business.

Yes, in business, a company's demands and satisfaction can never be overlooked. If your clients are dissatisfied with what you have to offer, they will most likely turn elsewhere, negatively impacting your business. We all know how difficult it is to grow a business in today's international economy, therefore knowing how to please clients is essential.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back