What's new

Customer's needs and Satisfaction has much importance.

Most people do not really understand this and some people even start up a business with pride believing that such business may be successful, we all needs to understand that without proper handling of your business and your customers it is impossible to achieve success.
That's exactly the point. Most people don't get it, they think all they need before starting up a business is capitals but that's not true, we need many things to make our business successful.
Post automatically merged:

Most people do not really understand this and some people even start up a business with pride believing that such business may be successful, we all needs to understand that without proper handling of your business and your customers it is impossible to achieve success.
That's exactly the correct point. Many people starts business without adequate preparation,they think all they need is just capital to start the business and that's not true.

Last edited:
That's exactly the point. Most people don't get it, they think all they need before starting up a business is capitals but that's not true, we need many things to make our business successful.
Post automatically merged:

That's exactly the correct point. Many people starts business without adequate preparation,they think all they need is just capital to start the business and that's not true.
If you're starting a business this way , it is very much possible that you are not likely to succeed because there are some strategies that is needed to maintain a business for a long time,if we don't learned them it may be difficult for you. Have you ever started a business before ?

If you're starting a business this way , it is very much possible that you are not likely to succeed because there are some strategies that is needed to maintain a business for a long time,if we don't learned them it may be difficult for you. Have you ever started a business before ?
I don't mean I start business this way, am just talking about others. Starting business this way can only leads to the business distruction. Before we start business we need lot of things. I've never run a business, and you?

Customers need and satisfaction are very important in our business because without them the business will collapse , so its normal to get their feed back to know how to satisfy them more.

We all know that no business can exist without the customers. How far a business can go is determined by the customers. So, it is very important to ensure that your customers are satisfied with the goods and services you provide for them.

It is important that you meet the needs of your customers and they have the utmost satisfaction from using your product. This should be the goal of every business owner.
Customers satisfaction is of utmost importance to me. I see them as the backbone of my business because without them, the business has no headway.

Whether the business is small or large, it is unthinkable without a customer. This is an important part of your business. Which, of course, made the video an overnight sensation. Selling anything you have some new customers and some old ones. These customers can be a source of growth for your business as well as a cause of decline. Thus issues ranging from dealing with the customer to satisfying the customer and lack of customers etc. are a major challenge for any business.
Your business customers are the very reason why you setup your business so it is very important that you make sure that they are always satisfied by your product and services in order for them to keep purchasing whatever you are selling.

I don't mean I start business this way, am just talking about others. Starting business this way can only leads to the business distruction. Before we start business we need lot of things. I've never run a business, and you?
I have never owned a business before but that does not really mean that we shouldn't know how and what business is all about, at least I have read a lot of information in forums and other online communities about how business is being done..

I have never owned a business before but that does not really mean that we shouldn't know how and what business is all about, at least I have read a lot of information in forums and other online communities about how business is being done..
Same too I've never owned a business but I have a little ideas on some business. Capital serves as an hindrance to me I could have start a business. What about you? What hinders you from Starting business?

Whether the business is small or large, it is unthinkable without a customer. This is an important part of your business. Which, of course, made the video an overnight sensation. Selling anything you have some new customers and some old ones. These customers can be a source of growth for your business as well as a cause of decline. Thus issues ranging from dealing with the customer to satisfying the customer and lack of customers etc. are a major challenge for any business.
I believe that if we can meet the needs of our customers, we are giving them the opportunity to keep patronizing.
The customers are like the backbone of our businesses, without them it is difficult to succeed at any business.
Having the interest of our customers at heart is important.

Well they are both very important and that is where customers service comes in,a good business owner must always treat his or her customers right because they are never wrong
True, like the popular saying goes, a customer is always right. But does this means business owners should allow customers step on them?

Same too I've never owned a business but I have a little ideas on some business. Capital serves as an hindrance to me I could have start a business. What about you? What hinders you from Starting business?
Well ,there is nothing special that is stopping me from starting a business , , ,just that I don't like engaging in business for now most especially offline business. I am now concentrating in online business because that is something I can do on spare time.

I am sure that the satisfaction of customer should be the priority of business. Unfortunately, many business make profits their top priority and they eventually lose customers by the passage of time because they tend they compromise their quality of services and products.

Well ,there is nothing special that is stopping me from starting a business , , ,just that I don't like engaging in business for now most especially offline business. I am now concentrating in online business because that is something I can do on spare time.
nice to hear. it seems like you are not interested on offline businesses for now. I also don't have enough time to start offline business I'm always busy.

nice to hear. it seems like you are not interested on offline businesses for now. I also don't have enough time to start offline business I'm always busy.
Even me I don't really have time ,I'll just be interested to start an online business because it is something I can do with my spare time, I don't know if you are a student because I believe online business is the most suitable for students.

Customers are always king and to a large degree. They're the ones that make us be in business and once there are no customers, we can't have a business; it's why we put their feelings at the top of our list. Once they're happy, we're happy as well.

I am sure that the satisfaction of customer should be the priority of business. Unfortunately, many business make profits their top priority and they eventually lose customers by the passage of time because they tend they compromise their quality of services and products.
I agree with you. Customers are the heart and soul of a business and a business should try as much as possible to satisfy the needs and demands of customers.

Customers needs and Satisfaction has much importance. Customers always right. The business owners must be able to satisfy customers to fulfill their demands and wants.​

Customer satisfaction is a very important part of a business.. you need the customers for your business to grow losing then will cause a fall in your business. So you need to do everything possible in order to satisfy and keep them

Satisfying customers needs is the best thing that can happen to any business. A satisfied customer is likely to come back 80% of the time. Every business should put in an extra effort to ensuring that customers are maximally satisfied.
Without satisfying your business customers it is going to be very difficult for you to sell your product and services to them because they are the ones who are going to purchase them from you.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back