What's new

Culture has a significant impact on the society. How does good culture practice the impact the economy of a given country?

Culture not only impacts the economy, it affects but the society and the whole country in general. Good cultural practices can affect the economy by creating a society filled with morally standard people who know how to do the right thing
I don't really believe that culture can impact the economy of a country because it will only bring a conducive environment if it is a good culture for people to do business that is all .it doesn't even have a direct impact on the economy.

Culture impact the society in many ways when it comes to economic impact. Look for instance, certain cultures are religious in nature, and so, doing certain type of business not supported will be detrimental to your investment around such cultures

I don't really believe that culture can impact the economy of a country because it will only bring a conducive environment if it is a good culture for people to do business that is all .it doesn't even have a direct impact on the economy.
If there is is a conducive environment as you have just said, it means there would be good production, and if there is good production of goods and services, what happens to the economy? The same way if there is no good working ground, the economy would be affected because nothing is coming in. Don't forget we humans make the economy what it is today, if every decides not to work, the economy would not grow.

If there is is a conducive environment as you have just said, it means there would be good production, and if there is good production of goods and services, what happens to the economy? The same way if there is no good working ground, the economy would be affected because nothing is coming in. Don't forget we humans make the economy what it is today, if every decides not to work, the economy would not grow.
Okay that means culture providing good and conducive environment will also improve the production ? Even if they're able to do this but this alone does not improve the economy of a particular society.

Okay that means culture providing good and conducive environment will also improve the production ? Even if they're able to do this but this alone does not improve the economy of a particular society.
Truue there are so many factors one has to consider and put to together to have a good economy, and I believe this is part of them. It is not the only way but just a part of it, that could affect how things go in turn out in the future.

Truue there are so many factors one has to consider and put to together to have a good economy, and I believe this is part of them. It is not the only way but just a part of it, that could affect how things go in turn out in the future.
Ok now what if I may ask you a question .is security and conducive environment of a particular society provided by the culture of the society or by the government ? because to me I believe all these things Is done by the government and not the culture .

Ok now what if I may ask you a question .is security and conducive environment of a particular society provided by the culture of the society or by the government ? because to me I believe all these things Is done by the government and not the culture .
You don't seem to get the point, we are not saying culture does it all, but it helps, it also plays a role in the betterment of the society or the economy. A child that is brought up well, knows the right value, would end up being a better person in the society, hence adding value to it. Like in my location, it is part of our culture to always respect our elders and also help them out and others in need when ever we can, now if we have so many persons in the society following this culture, there would be lots of helping hands out there. You don't expect the government to bring the change when we ourselves are not making efforts to be morally right.

Cultural practices and beliefs especially are so important. Just like where I was assigned to serve my nation, they rarely eat spicy foods there; if I then come as an expert chef and want to make them patronize my spicy foods, I'll just run at a loss.
That's why Surveys are very important before beginning any business

Culture is the total way of life of the people and it instill moral rightness in the attitude of every individual. Culture can make an impact on the economy positively if the citizens are following the rules and regulations of the country with their moral etiquette. It can help them shun cultism, vandalism and so many more
For me I do not believe that the culture of a people will have a definitive impact in the economic life of the same people although the only way that I will say that culture and the economy can clash is when Jonathan product that the people abhors and this product happens to be highly economic product that can increase the economic fortunes of the community or of the place.

You don't seem to get the point, we are not saying culture does it all, but it helps, it also plays a role in the betterment of the society or the economy. A child that is brought up well, knows the right value, would end up being a better person in the society, hence adding value to it. Like in my location, it is part of our culture to always respect our elders and also help them out and others in need when ever we can, now if we have so many persons in the society following this culture, there would be lots of helping hands out there. You don't expect the government to bring the change when we ourselves are not making efforts to be morally right.
Well personally I don't really believe so much in the culture although it can help a lot of people but I believe so much on how we can be able to embrace modernization and use it to improve our life and the society as a whole

Culture is the complete way of life of the people of a given society. It is of no doubt that good cultural practices have positive effects on the economy of the economy of a particular nation. With good cultural practices, it helps bring peace and unity in the nation and thus speed up the growth of the particular nation or people in the economy.
Culture was really really promote the people and the society in different giving countries most people has been able to sell their country in terms of tourist attraction all over the world.

Culture has a significant impact on the society. How does good culture practice the impact the economy of a given country?
I can't say we do practice our culture diligently in my country, because why if it is been practice well the government won't be doing or treating their citizens the way they do at this present moment.

Culture has impacted the economy of a country positively and negatively. I means I have seen nations try to reduce their harsh beliefs just so they can accommodate other nations and thrive

Culture depicts generally the behaviour expected from certain people in that area and good culture would raise mannered professional respectful in the society and that is what the society needs

The culture of a particular state or community or country can have an impact on the economy of the country .there are some cultural practices that are too dangerous for people to adopy and this can also cause a lot of countries or community who practice it to lose a large number of potential investors.

Culture where women are involved in daily activities have huge impact on the economy while those suppressing their women tend to do poorly. Also some cultures are associated with hard works. This is reflected in the japanese economy. More work time more yield.

Culture can be defined as the way of life of a group of people. Culture affects the lifestyle of a person,the way he acts,talks and behaves as a whole. This will also determine his moral standards and influence their actions in any sector they find themselves which could be the economic sector

America culture is to move around with guns to protect themselves at all time if an americana should come to Niger he has to drop his gun in America or get arrested for carrying a weapon

Culture is the complete lifestyle of individuals and it impart moral rightness in the mentality of each person. Culture can have an effect on the economy decidedly if the residents are keeping the guidelines and guidelines of the country with their ethical decorum. It can assist them with avoiding cultism, defacement thus numerous

Culture has taught us that irrespective of your tribe or religion, there should be strong togetherness amongst the citizens of the Country, a country with strong citizens has a greater ability to grow faster under good decisions, culture has also taught us how to act morally and keep the society away from illicit activities, such an economy will definitely enable investors to contribute to the growth of the society.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back