What's new

Culture has a significant impact on the society. How does good culture practice the impact the economy of a given country?

Yes culture has significant efffect on a nations economy because the culture and tradition of a place is what every individual in that place will emulate as a normal. Therefore, if stealing and cheating is their culture, they will all see it as a normal and start stealing once they get to the powerful position affecting their economy.

Culture is the total way of life; which includes the food they eat, the language they speak, the clothes they wear, everything. If cultural tourism could be encouraged and duly practised and invested in, there will be an upturn in the economy through it.

The benefit that culture has on the economy of countries is the attraction of tourism. Many travelers enter cities and towns for their dances, food, holiday celebrations, etc. This attracts dividends to businesses and therefore to the country itself.

Culture is the complete way of life of the people of a given society. It is of no doubt that good cultural practices have positive effects on the economy of the economy of a particular nation. With good cultural practices, it helps bring peace and unity in the nation and thus speed up the growth of the particular nation or people in the economy.
You are absolutely righ Culture is basic tool Because of culture and its beauty, people tend to look at each other. Whom friendship and love grow Culture plays a very important role in the economy of Country .

Culture has a significant impact on the society. How does good culture practice the impact the economy of a given country?
Culture is the way of life of a particular group or people, good practice can have an impact on the economy like now in my culture when a woman is getting married the groom is to bring a list of food items and there is always a large party, this boosts the economy for traders, wedding planners, caterers and many more.

Culture they say is a way of life, an, its has to do with our believe , value and our norms, it has a lot of impact in our economy in how we makes our decision due to our culture because we always wants our culture to shows in our economy.

Culture has impacts in a country's economy,either bad or good it attracts people of the same interests,culture promotes tourism,people of interest in a particular type of tourism move to the location and that is more income to that country the location is.

I do not think that the cultural practices has or boost creativity bit I know many cultures of the world today preach hard work and unity and those are some core factors that can go a long way to determine how successful a work is.

Culture is the total way of life. The way we speak, talk, eat, dance and the clothes we wear. Culture can influence the economic in so many ways, good cultural practices helps us to learn on how to come together as one to things together to achieve a common goal.

Culture very well impacts the way a person lives their normal life and Some cultures preach that thief followers be discipline and hardworking and this makes efficiency to increase.

Well, concerning your question on how culture impacts the society and the economy at large, well I have to agree that the culture of a particular society or nation even could affect their economy either in a good way or in a bad way

Culture is the way of life of a particular group of people which is why a good cultural practice like hygiene would improve sales of hygiene products which would improve the economy's gross domestic product and profit

The culture a people practice is a function of their value,a good cultural practice will definitely help the growth and social economic development of that society.A society that encourages oppression in the form of survival of the fittest in the economic space,will end up suppressing the middle society class.

Culture being the people's way of life plays an important role in the growth of the community . A good cultural practice promote unity, prosperity and progress in the society

Culture has a great impact on economy. When a certain economical factor like a certain business is fully accepted by the culture, the business will be patronized more. But businesses that are not culturally accepted will not contribute much to economy because they are hardly patronized.

Like my country today have different cultures and 3 ethnics. Inside the 3 ethnics group their is different types of culture practices. This has affected the country overall because we don't agree with one another from another ethnic practicing different. That has made the economy not to grow, some ethnics with cultures are benefiting more while some are languishing in tatters cos they are from different tribe and culture.
I wouldn't say that the diversity in cultural practices in my country in Nigeria has really helped the country but instead it has actually made of more divided.

I wouldn't say that the diversity in cultural practices in my country in Nigeria has really helped the country but instead it has actually made of more divided.
Its simply not good enough, the cultural diversification is just causing uproar and causing unstable government. If we're operating on one culture, mind we could've been on the driving seat by now.

Well, festivals and culture that are prevalent in a country might actually be good for people in different ways. For example, in my country the Eid season is very famous and good season for shopkeepers to earn money selling clothes and jewellery. I am sure in the west, they have their own cultures and traditions and many people do earn during those seasons. It depends on country to country.

Every countries of the world should try as much as possible to maintain their culture because it is one of the most important, culture is what defines a serene environment especially in Africa because it's mould a child in the belief that is necessary for the success in life.

Well the good cultural practices really in all forms affect the economic out put of the society or a given country in 5he sense that when ever their is good moral practices of respect to one another and the protection of ones property without being cautious handling of the government property as yours own personal property.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back