What's new

Culture has a significant impact on the society. How does good culture practice the impact the economy of a given country?

Culture definitely would have an effect on the economy well that's of the government takes the culture of their country serious and invests in it, unfortunately here that's hasn't been the case and lots of culture keeps fading out

Well, I don't think culture has a significant impact on the economy of any society. Culture is a way of life however or whatever culture a country or region choose to practice maybe affect the economy not sure though.

Well, festivals and culture that are prevalent in a country might actually be good for people in different ways. For example, in my country the Eid season is very famous and good season for shopkeepers to earn money selling clothes and jewellery. I am sure in the west, they have their own cultures and traditions and many people do earn during those seasons. It depends on country to country.
Yes, it depends on country to country dude. We all have our cultures, festivals we celebrate at a fix date. Most of them have impact on the sales, it improves sales due to increase in demand. At same time, may cause crypto market to dip in if its a worldwide festival. Cos the investors invested to see the funds improve during that time, so they'll withdraw and have best of celebration.

Well, I don't think culture has a significant impact on the economy of any society. Culture is a way of life however or whatever culture a country or region choose to practice maybe affect the economy not sure though.

Culture might not have a major impact on the economy and I do agree with you. Culture, traditions, and customs are just a way of life as you correctly mentioned. However, it does boost sale in cities and countries to some extent when any festival comes.

Culture has the significant impact on the economy because with good cultural practices that will help the nations to growth, because culture has effected country so badly.

Culture has a very big role to play in a country's economy. For country's with a culture of honesty, it would be hard to find someone corrupt in that country or they might be in the minority and as such the economy of such country would prosper free from government officials that embezzle funds.

Culture not only impacts the economy, it affects but the society and the whole country in general. Good cultural practices can affect the economy by creating a society filled with morally standard people who know how to do the right thing

Culture might not have a major impact on the economy and I do agree with you. Culture, traditions, and customs are just a way of life as you correctly mentioned. However, it does boost sale in cities and countries to some extent when any festival comes.
Very true, the culture practised in a country could serve as a tourist attraction, people from far and near come to witness and be a part of the whole experience. I agree it could generate significant revenue.

Very true, the culture practised in a country could serve as a tourist attraction, people from far and near come to witness and be a part of the whole experience. I agree it could generate significant revenue.

Tourism is more likely to be linked to heritage rather than culture. People all over the world come to see structure built by ancient people. Some archaelogists also come to research about various ancient ruins. So tourism is more about heritage rather than culture.

Culture is basically how people live their lives and I agreed that culture has effect on business since a business needs an environment and culture breeds environment.

Well the good cultural practices really in all forms affect the economic out put of the society or a given country in 5he sense that when ever their is good moral practices of respect to one another and the protection of ones property without being cautious handling of the government property as yours own personal property.
Culture is very important in every economic system and it's also a way of Life by which people live and it covers all aspects of the government and also the behaviour of the people.

Tourism is more likely to be linked to heritage rather than culture. People all over the world come to see structure built by ancient people. Some archaeologists also come to re various ancient ruins. So tourism is more about heritage rather than culture.
Well, heritage and culture are interwoven, you can't talk about one without talking about the other, people travel not because of structures discovered or built by ancient people. People travel down to experience festivals, ancient traditions and the likes which are all part of the culture of the natives. Heritage is part of the culture as well.

I do not understand the connections between culture and economy that much until i realised that the norms culture instills in us determines our behaviour, loyalty and integrity when it comes to cash
Post automatically merged:

Since culture is the complete way of our lives, it modifies us in all we do and behave towards everything.it is indeed very true that it affects economy of a country

Last edited:
I think culture and economy are both different aspects of a country's development. There are many countries which are rich in their culture but economically not that strong. What I feel is that , most of the African countries are rich in their culture but their economy needs to be boosted up. There is no correlation between culture and economy.

I think culture and economy are both different aspects of a country's development. There are many countries which are rich in their culture but economically not that strong. What I feel is that , most of the African countries are rich in their culture but their economy needs to be boosted up. There is no correlation between culture and economy.

I think culture can have an impact on economy but to some extent only. The culture of wearing T-shirts and Pants is actually a western culture but now it is a kind of very ordinary thing for people living in all parts of the world to wear pants and shirts. This is why many popular garment brands are now running all over the world that sell shirts and pants.

I think culture can have an impact on economy but to some extent only. The culture of wearing T-shirts and Pants is actually a western culture but now it is a kind of very ordinary thing for people living in all parts of the world to wear pants and shirts. This is why many popular garment brands are now running all over the world that sell shirts and pants.
You have explained very well. The way you have explain that wearing shirts and pants have in common across the world. so that has given the companies dealing with those items in upper hand to reach the worldwide crowd. I must say I totally agree with you.

You have explained very well. The way you have explain that wearing shirts and pants have in common across the world. so that has given the companies dealing with those items in upper hand to reach the worldwide crowd. I must say I totally agree with you.

I have also seen many people of different countries adopting other cultures of different culture. For example, shawarma is an Arabic dish and many people here in pakistan never knew what shawarma was until recently. many people brought the Arab culture of making shawarma and now it is being sold everywhere in my country. However, the shawarma in my country is not at all as good as the original Arabic shawarma.

Culture has a significant impact on the society. How does good culture practice the impact the economy of a given country?
Culture impact on the society will not be beneficial to the society alone but also to the ruler, leaders, governors and co, the level of corruption will reduce drastically..

I think economic progress is something different than culture. Chinese ditched their culture for Communism and became one of the biggest economies in the world

Yeah sure it does alot. Canada for instance have a great culture of treating everyone with respect. And that is why it's people and economy is flourishing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back