What's new

Culture has a significant impact on the society. How does good culture practice the impact the economy of a given country?

Like my country today have different cultures and 3 ethnics. Inside the 3 ethnics group their is different types of culture practices. This has affected the country overall because we don't agree with one another from another ethnic practicing different. That has made the economy not to grow, some ethnics with cultures are benefiting more while some are languishing in tatters cos they are from different tribe and culture.

I think that inflation and employment rate has much more to do with the economy of a country rather than culture alone. I think that many countries are much better at managing their economies.

I think that inflation and employment rate has much more to do with the economy of a country rather than culture alone. I think that many countries are much better at managing their economies.
I also believe the way you do because the strength of a particular country's economy determined most things. The best thing the government has to do to cut the rate of inflation is to provide more jobs opportunity and also at the same time create raw materials for international expectation.

A good culture is going to promote things that is necessary for the business to grow to such as team building and hard work and this is exactly what we need for the economy to grow.

Culture is considered to be the way of life of a people.

When people are doing what's right, it is because their cultural orientation was very good.

Wow, yes that is what I've heard. I've read so many news about the country and how development is fast rising in the nation. Just that I needed some confirmation from people and thank God you also acknowledge it. That means the country is really in progress
Probably, that is because they have a president who is very passionate in seeing the country grow. They have been able to put the right policies in order to set the country in the right track.

Probably, that is because they have a president who is very passionate in seeing the country grow. They have been able to put the right policies in order to set the country in the right track.
Not only the president , I believe that other people in the lower rank in the government are also looking forward to see the country moving on in progress. I wish we had such people here.

Not only the president , I believe that other people in the lower rank in the government are also looking forward to see the country moving on in progress. I wish we had such people here.
it is not only the work of the president actually because if the president is trying and other people at lower rank is not doing anything then there will be stunted growth. Everybody should serve the nation with all their heart.

it is not only the work of the president actually because if the president is trying and other people at lower rank is not doing anything then there will be stunted growth. Everybody should serve the nation with all their heart.
That is exactly what I am trying to say. If a country is willing to improve economically , not only the president will be responsible everyone that is operating every sector of government must be willing to comply. I don't know the case of this our own personal country.

That is exactly what I am trying to say. If a country is willing to improve economically , not only the president will be responsible everyone that is operating every sector of government must be willing to comply. I don't know the case of this our own personal country.
Everybody actually has a role to play when it comes to development in any country. But the thing is that the highest government have to show an example by being serious.

I also believe the way you do because the strength of a particular country's economy determined most things. The best thing the government has to do to cut the rate of inflation is to provide more jobs opportunity and also at the same time create raw materials for international expectation.

The economy of my country is really poor and I think that even the stock market is also going down by the passage of time. The currency market in here is suffering as well.

Everybody actually has a role to play when it comes to development in any country. But the thing is that the highest government have to show an example by being serious.
The president Himself may be serious but if people on his cabinets are not really serious , do you think it will work ? No I think it wouldn't work in this situation .

The economy of my country is really poor and I think that even the stock market is also going down by the passage of time. The currency market in here is suffering as well.
A lot of countries are also experiencing economic crisis , sometimes they might blame it on high population of people , climates change and other things.

The president Himself may be serious but if people on his cabinets are not really serious , do you think it will work ? No I think it wouldn't work in this situation .
do you think that the president who is serious will appoint people who are not serious?. The body language of the president alone will make his cabinet members to sit up if he is serious.

Culture has a significant impact on the society. How does good culture practice the impact the economy of a given country?
Good cultural practices play a pivotal role in the economy by encouraging foreign investors to establish businesses in the country which can even go ahead to earn foreign exchange which is very precious especially in these economic conditions

That was then. Although it has a slice contribution to the growth of the country. But the government should be looking straight forward to improve the economy of their country through establishment of industries and so on.

do you think that the president who is serious will appoint people who are not serious?. The body language of the president alone will make his cabinet members to sit up if he is serious.
The president may not know , people pretends a lot and you will only be able to see the full character of certain people when they are in their own private environment.

The president may not know , people pretends a lot and you will only be able to see the full character of certain people when they are in their own private environment.
Of course almost every human being pretend. That is why there must be a transparent system so that anyone who practices any kind of corruption will be fished out immediately.

Cultuer is he way and pattern a people have decided to live and express themself,and this is actually a reflection of how the society will look at them,thenif its a postive culture with value,lots of persons can go into this society and engage with them.

The cabinet of the president has a lot to do with the success of the president because they must be in one accord with the president for him to be succesful, if not they will just be rejecting his proposal .

We all know how tourism boost the income of a country and thereby boosting the economy of the country. This leads to what is called foreign direct incomes that improves every country's economy considerably.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back