What's new

Culture has a significant impact on the society. How does good culture practice the impact the economy of a given country?

Thanks for the encouragement. It is with our determination that will makes the country a better place. What about you , are you planning or having any interest to vote in the upcoming presidential election ?
Probably, i will try as much as possible to vote and I'm also trying to encourage some people offline to do the same because we can only have a better government by active participation.

Probably, i will try as much as possible to vote and I'm also trying to encourage some people offline to do the same because we can only have a better government by active participation.
That's nice. That will definitely be the best way to get a better government. I will also try as much as possible to also educate people against selling their vote to corrupt leaders.

It is important to know that there can be a good culture and a white culture and all of them can have their own impact. If a country has good cultural practices that promote hard work then it is going to increase their gross domestic production.

That's nice. That will definitely be the best way to get a better government. I will also try as much as possible to also educate people against selling their vote to corrupt leaders.
That's good. it is our national duty to try as much as possible to make sure that competent people are elected for the betterment of the country generally.

Actually culture plays a vital role to nation building both economically, socially and even emotionally. because when there is good culture, there will be good people and that will lead to employment and development.

A good culture that is teaching his members that they should not cheat and they should have team spirit is definitely going to perform very well because they are going to be more productive.

That's good. it is our national duty to try as much as possible to make sure that competent people are elected for the betterment of the country generally.
I know it won't really be nice that after we have gone through this then the elected person who we believe could help us make the government a better place turns out to be completely the other way around of what we expected

I know it won't really be nice that after we have gone through this then the elected person who we believe could help us make the government a better place turns out to be completely the other way around of what we expected
that scenario is actually very bad. After supporting someone then the person does the opposite of what the populace wants. That is why it is important to always participate and voice opinions.

Like my country today have different cultures and 3 ethnics. Inside the 3 ethnics group their is different types of culture practices. This has affected the country overall because we don't agree with one another from another ethnic practicing different. That has made the economy not to grow, some ethnics with cultures are benefiting more while some are languishing in tatters cos they are from different tribe and culture.

There are many people belonging to difference diverse cultures in my country. Some of the people in my country are poor and they never like to eat meals at popular restaurant chains and they prefer traditional food.

that scenario is actually very bad. After supporting someone then the person does the opposite of what the populace wants. That is why it is important to always participate and voice opinions.
The reason why they may be doing so is because they are being influenced by money . Sometimes trusted friends can easily change to a point you can't possibly imagine just because they have access to money. Voicing out like how ?

The reason why they may be doing so is because they are being influenced by money . Sometimes trusted friends can easily change to a point you can't possibly imagine just because they have access to money. Voicing out like how ?
Voicing out by condemning every bad action from the government. It is one of the best ways of showcasing your support or unsupport for a particular policy.

Practising good culture helps your business positively in many ways , one of the ways is when you show respect and appreciate your customers , they tend to like you and keep coming for more .

Voicing out by condemning every bad action from the government. It is one of the best ways of showcasing your support or unsupport for a particular policy.
Sometimes this could be dangerous because over here most of these people might even be looking for opportunity to harm you for saying such against them or the government.

Sometimes this could be dangerous because over here most of these people might even be looking for opportunity to harm you for saying such against them or the government.
Of course that is true because the government will always do anything possible in order to stay in power and they do not like to be lampooned. But there are still people doing that actually.

Of course that is true because the government will always do anything possible in order to stay in power and they do not like to be lampooned. But there are still people doing that actually.
Yes but that's not the right thing , we have the freedom of speech and expression. We even have the right to express our concern when government are not treating us right as a citizen of a country.

Yes but that's not the right thing , we have the freedom of speech and expression. We even have the right to express our concern when government are not treating us right as a citizen of a country.
Probably, people have the right to express their concern whenever the government is not performing as they promised. That is why human rights activists are in so many countries.

Probably, people have the right to express their concern whenever the government is not performing as they promised. That is why human rights activists are in so many countries.
Its seems so many of them are not active here because they are afraid that the government might shut them down. There are so many things that the government are doing that worth voicing out but nobody is doing it.😔😔

Its seems so many of them are not active here because they are afraid that the government might shut them down. There are so many things that the government are doing that worth voicing out but nobody is doing it.😔😔
There are still some people who are trying as much as possible to voice out the things the government and not doing properly. But sometimes the government can bribe those people and they will stop criticizing.

There are still some people who are trying as much as possible to voice out the things the government and not doing properly. But sometimes the government can bribe those people and they will stop criticizing.
Lolz, bribe 🤣😂😂. If people could be bribe from saying what the government are not doing right then they are not the human rights activists. They were looking for bribe.

Lolz, bribe 🤣😂😂. If people could be bribe from saying what the government are not doing right then they are not the human rights activists. They were looking for bribe.
That is actually was so many of them do. I have seen a lot of them who are into politics and criticizing of politicians but after sometime they will stop criticizing because they have been bribed.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back