What's new

Culture has a significant impact on the society. How does good culture practice the impact the economy of a given country?

Culture may have a slight impact in the the economy positively , But however a country should not rely on culture as the only way of generating revenue for the country. There's is no much value In culture to a points of generating good revenue to the country.

A new culture in the world that is going to be promoting things like stealing is not going to be good because it is going to bring down the economy and make the citizens to be lazy.

That is actually was so many of them do. I have seen a lot of them who are into politics and criticizing of politicians but after sometime they will stop criticizing because they have been bribed.
In situations like that , you wouldn't call them human rights activists because they are not performing their duties as they should do . Obviously such people are not what you should call a human activist because they are going there to receive bribe

Culture provide important social and economy benefits in addition to intrinsic value with improved learning health. Culture they say is the way of life and it enhances the quality of our life and increases our overall well- being

A new culture in the world that is going to be promoting things like stealing is not going to be good because it is going to bring down the economy and make the citizens to be lazy.
There are some new cultures nowadays that are promoting bad thing most especially for the youths and the underage student which should be curbed and scrap .

In situations like that , you wouldn't call them human rights activists because they are not performing their duties as they should do . Obviously such people are not what you should call a human activist because they are going there to receive bribe
Definitely, but there are some of them that are also doing their jobs very well without collecting any kind of bribe but they are not plenty at all. Some of them are just looking for opportunities to collect bribe.

Definitely, but there are some of them that are also doing their jobs very well without collecting any kind of bribe but they are not plenty at all. Some of them are just looking for opportunities to collect bribe.
That is one of the problem about some Africans. They may go into the university or they may have opportunity to be in position but they cannot use this opportunity to improve people's lives. But they are just looking for every single opportunity to engage in corruption . This is what I do not understand.

That is one of the problem about some Africans. They may go into the university or they may have opportunity to be in position but they cannot use this opportunity to improve people's lives. But they are just looking for every single opportunity to engage in corruption . This is what I do not understand.
That's not only about Africa. When it comes to corruption, there are a lot corrupt people all over the world but some of them were able to do something tangible for their countries.

Cultures may have a positive and negative impacts in the country , but most importantly it depends on the belief, religious and the way of life of the people that determines how culture will impact the economy of the country either positively or negatively.

That's not only about Africa. When it comes to corruption, there are a lot corrupt people all over the world but some of them were able to do something tangible for their countries.
The one that is happening in Africa is more than what I could possibly imagine. They may be corrupt no doubt but greediness is what I do not like . They could be greedy to a point that they are not interested to help any other humans.

The one that is happening in Africa is more than what I could possibly imagine. They may be corrupt no doubt but greediness is what I do not like . They could be greedy to a point that they are not interested to help any other humans.
I think one day Africans will realise that they have actually been lagging behind for so many years. that will probably start by the great awakening in the mind of every African.

I think one day Africans will realise that they have actually been lagging behind for so many years. that will probably start by the great awakening in the mind of every African.
I just pray they are able to see it the way you do. So many of them will realize this at some point. And one thing I have observed about Africa that we in particular do not like ourselves.

I just pray they are able to see it the way you do. So many of them will realize this at some point. And one thing I have observed about Africa that we in particular do not like ourselves.
I believe this is true because if our leaders actually liked us they will try as much as possible to copy from countries that have actually developed instead of stealing money to hide in those countries. I believe something there will be a great Awakening.

I believe this is true because if our leaders actually liked us they will try as much as possible to copy from countries that have actually developed instead of stealing money to hide in those countries. I believe something there will be a great Awakening.
The only thing is that we just need a good leader who is willing and will be passionate to carry the affair of this country to a greater heights. That is the only thing we are hoping for .

The only thing is that we just need a good leader who is willing and will be passionate to carry the affair of this country to a greater heights. That is the only thing we are hoping for .
that is actually very true and important. I'm actually praying for the country to get a very good leader that will have the need of the people at heart. A leader who actually loves the country more than his own personal interest.

that is actually very true and important. I'm actually praying for the country to get a very good leader that will have the need of the people at heart. A leader who actually loves the country more than his own personal interest.
That is very important , and I believe one day African countries will be able to have passionate leaders that will be ready to take the affairs of the nation to a new standard. . We should keep trying our best to vote in trusted people.

That is very important , and I believe one day African countries will be able to have passionate leaders that will be ready to take the affairs of the nation to a new standard. . We should keep trying our best to vote in trusted people.
that is actually very true. It is important we continue pushing for the right people because one day we may have the best set of leaders. Some African countries are doing great currently though.

that is actually very true. It is important we continue pushing for the right people because one day we may have the best set of leaders. Some African countries are doing great currently though.
I know there are some African countries that are trying to come up , but I haven't research on them yet . Could you please mention the one you are very sure of that is trying to improve because of good leadership ?

I know there are some African countries that are trying to come up , but I haven't research on them yet . Could you please mention the one you are very sure of that is trying to improve because of good leadership ?
countries like Rwanda are actually doing very great in terms of development. Have not been to the country but I have read a lot of views about people who visited the country. the sweetest part is that this country actually fought civil war in the year 1992 but today they have united to build their nation.

countries like Rwanda are actually doing very great in terms of development. Have not been to the country but I have read a lot of views about people who visited the country. the sweetest part is that this country actually fought civil war in the year 1992 but today they have united to build their nation.
Wow, yes that is what I've heard. I've read so many news about the country and how development is fast rising in the nation. Just that I needed some confirmation from people and thank God you also acknowledge it. That means the country is really in progress

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back