What's new

Cryptocurrency vs Forex

Welcome! You have been invited by Monster Masterpiece to join our community. Please click here to register.

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
If you have to choose between cryptocurrency trading or forex trading, which one would it be with your obvious reasons?

I choose cryptocurrency because of what it holds in the future, despite its volatility its still has a bright future. But forex trading is much complicated and one has to be grounded on forex for you to make something out of it.

I think both instruments are volatile. And both of them require some patience while making money. Forex requires a lot of technical analysis. Compared to crypto which is easy to spot the scam and also easy to exit most coins as they don't show potential. I'd say crypto is risky because there is always someone trying to risk their investments.

I prefer trading cryptocurrency more than stocks due to no regulation on crypto. You can day trade as often as you like with no limits. Stocks are annoying to trade if you hold less than $25,000 in portfolio value. In crypto, if you want to sell the coin you just bought 2 minutes prior, there is no regulation stating you have to wait X amount of days before doing so.

Cryptocurrency investment will be very cool if you know how to study the next price movement through the use of the fundermental and technical analysis. Aside this, it could be frustrating.

if I'm to choose between cryptocurrency and forex I would rather go with forex because of the stability in the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back