Crypto world

unhappy triad

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 24, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
With the clamp down on bitcoin in China and unrest in Us due to its rivalry with the dollars$; is there hope for bitcoin?
The cryptocurrency market has seen large fall in capitalization. What future lay ahead for investors?

Last edited by a moderator:
Of recent the cryptocurrency market has experienced some kind of down times and this has raised doubts amongst some investors but not withstanding, i still feel cryptocurrency is here to stay.

This is what have been happening in cryptocurrency and this is not the first time it has happened so I don't see any possibility of cryptocurrency going down because this type of issue happen in 2017 ,if you are a cryptocurrency trader you will understand.

That is crypto for you. I think all these factors also contribute to the nature of crypto currency. Anything can happen. This is exactly what crypto currency traders and investors go through every now and then.

The crypto markets is in a position that would change sooner or later. Investors have been using this period to accumulate more coins and by the time the bull cycle starts again, they would be at an advantage.

The cryptocurrency market can experience some down fell about crypto because some time it will go up and also down, so the investors will make it when them buy it in low price, and wish to sell it in high price.

After banning crypto transaction, china is cracking on bitcoin mining farm. Looks like China is trying to wipe bitcoin from the country and enforce its own coin.

you need to calm down because bitcoin will definitely rise again above everyone's expectations and this will happen very soon. I see massive adoption of bitcoin soon.

There is no country of company that can bring down bitcoin. Bitcoin has come and come to stay. Government of any country can ban the usage of bitcoin in there country. But bitcoin will always exist, even in the country that it is banned, people there will always use bitcoin.

Of recent the cryptocurrency market has experienced some kind of down times and this has raised doubts amongst some investors but not withstanding, i still feel cryptocurrency is here to stay.
Absolutely, I agree with you, the cryptocurrency market is really facing a hard time this period, nevertheless like you have rightly pointed out, cryptocurrency is here to stay. There is no going back .

With the clamp down on bitcoin in China and unrest in Us due to its rivalry with the dollars$; is there hope for bitcoin?
The cryptocurrency market has seen large fall in capitalisation. What future lay ahead for investors?
No matter what happens crypto currency is going to stay and nothing can stop it ....these are just tough times for investors hopefully by the end of the year it would have had a steady run to the top..due to the dip few whales might have sold others would have bought more so btc still has string supporters what remains is Time

The cryptocurrency market has seen large fall in capitalisation. What future lay ahead for investors?
I'm not sure ooo....like seriously, there are a lot of fud going on with crypto currency this days and its a discouragement to the mass and this can discourage lot of people that are into bitcoin..

We cannot just write bitcoin off because of the present challenge it is facing , bitcoin has great Future and will overcome the present dip in no long time . We just need patience

The china crackdown actually open doors to the adoption of mining in so many countries. The crackdown will never affect the coin,rather, it will be stronger against the dollar. Bitcoin as come to stay

Well we can't really say for now about the investors and the current predicament of things now that the crypto world is facing but I think that if we can bounce back from all this it will be for the better

That is crypto for you. I think all these factors also contribute to the nature of crypto currency. Anything can happen. This is exactly what crypto currency traders and investors go through every now and then.
Is true anything can happen in cryptocurrency and that is what every cryptocurrency traders and investors must understand, that it is not possible for cryptocurrency to continue to rise without a little correction.

Is true anything can happen in cryptocurrency and that is what every cryptocurrency traders and investors must understand, that it is not possible for cryptocurrency to continue to rise without a little correction.
Most investors and traders in the world of crypto usually get carried away there is a rise in value in bitcoin or any other crypto currency. They tend to forget that after a hugh rise, there would always be a fall. As there is always some resistance at the top

Most investors and traders in the world of crypto usually get carried away there is a rise in value in bitcoin or any other crypto currency. They tend to forget that after a hugh rise, there would always be a fall. As there is always some resistance at the top
That is what I really need to accept in my cryptocurrency journey because sometimes am always carried away by the rise in cryptocurrency and sometimes I believe that it may never come down again, I always lose.

Actually there is definitely hope for bitcoin every single time it might just take a little longer to know it worth and the government policy we also approve it . Alot of people who owns the world power will definitely make it grow larger.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back