What's new

Crypto world

That is what I really need to accept in my cryptocurrency journey because sometimes am always carried away by the rise in cryptocurrency and sometimes I believe that it may never come down again, I always lose.
Well , I will advise that you endeavor to have entry and exit plans. You should know the percentage at which you sell your tokens and collect your profit.

There are definitely lots of things you see in the crypto market and definitely alot of falls ,errors and mistakes we all come we all have to be ready for the down and dips in the market.

With the clamp down on bitcoin in China and unrest in Us due to its rivalry with the dollars$; is there hope for bitcoin?
The cryptocurrency market has seen large fall in capitalisation. What future lay ahead for investors?
I think all these factors have really been affecting the the cryptocurrency market world wide.Most coin if not all have experienced a large fall in market value

Well , I will advise that you endeavor to have entry and exit plans. You should know the percentage at which you sell your tokens and collect your profit.
Sometimes I do set a target price of what I will sell my cryptocurrency and most of the time it may not reach the price I set,in this case I should have taken the prophet as the highest price, but I keep on waiting, this will make the whole thing to come down.

Sometimes I do set a target price of what I will sell my cryptocurrency and most of the time it may not reach the price I set,in this case I should have taken the prophet as the highest price, but I keep on waiting, this will make the whole thing to come down.
You were not only the person that experienced this kind of a thing , I too did and it is something that hasn't really been easy for me. But I have learnt my lesson

It is obvious that there is serious war or attack on either the coins or the exchangers, and this can really cause panic for the holders and traders in the crypto platforms, but I believe that things will return normal again soon, so there is hope for bitcoin and even other coins too. It is just my opinion though.

It is obvious that there is serious war or attack on either the coins or the exchangers, and this can really cause panic for the holders and traders in the crypto platforms, but I believe that things will return normal again soon, so there is hope for bitcoin and even other coins too. It is just my opinion though.
Time like this do come around every year and it is only the strong holdlers that are able to withstand the temptation and holdl till the raining days .

Time like this do come around every year and it is only the strong holdlers that are able to withstand the temptation and holdl till the raining days .
You have made a very strong and vital point, only the strong holders can stand it, because I remember some people were selling their coins thinking the situation will become worst. I was still holding though because I am holding much.

You were not only the person that experienced this kind of a thing , I too did and it is something that hasn't really been easy for me. But I have learnt my lesson
Ok ,does it mean that you are not experiencing this thing again ? how have you been able to overcome it ,there are sometimes that whenever I exit the market the price will continue to pump and I always wish i allowed it there.
Post automatically merged:

Anything that is happening now in cryptocurrency is not the first time such thing has happened, I just believe it has happened before and there is nothing for us to fear, cryptocurrency will continue to exist and no government of the world can stop cryptocurrency.

Anything that is happening now in cryptocurrency is not the first time such thing has happened, I just believe it has happened before and there is nothing for us to fear, cryptocurrency will continue to exist and no government of the world can stop cryptocurrency.

Last edited:
Ok ,does it mean that you are not experiencing this thing again ? how have you been able to overcome it ,there are sometimes that whenever I exit the market the price will continue to pump and I always wish i allowed it there.

I don't experience it anymore because I have set profit rate. Once I have atleast 70% return and I see that the price of the coin has risen to an extent , I will sell or wait to sell at exactly 100% .

Cryptoworld is currently experiencing some down time and Massive crase in rates and investors slowly withdraw from crypto especially btc if more investors can invest then crypto will be higher it’s here to stay!

Cryptoworld is currently experiencing some down time and Massive crase in rates and investors slowly withdraw from crypto especially btc if more investors can invest then crypto will be higher it’s here to stay!
Its good because when there is drop in price , there will be definitely rise in the price coning very soon , so the best thing to do now is to hold the crypto or wait for further drop to buy and hold crypto.

I wonder what unrest in the US you are talking about that is related to the US dollar. It seems that I have not seen that in the news lately. The only unrest I have read is about the covid vaccine that people do not want to be forced to be injected. With the China ban, yes, that is a huge factor in the dropping of prices of the Bitcoin and other crypto coin.

The future for crypto currency exchange Business isn't stable at the moment because with the way things are going those government are ready to bring down Bitcoin at any cost to save the Fiat currency

I don't experience it anymore because I have set profit rate. Once I have atleast 70% return and I see that the price of the coin has risen to an extent , I will sell or wait to sell at exactly 100% .
It is almost impossible for you to be making 70% of what you invested on day trading , except you are into trading in future, what type of cryptocurrency do you trade to make 70 to 100 percent ?

Absolutely, I agree with you, the cryptocurrency market is really facing a hard time this period, nevertheless like you have rightly pointed out, cryptocurrency is here to stay. There is no going back .
In addition,some countries have adopted Cryptocurrency bitcoin to be precise as their main country digital coin,this means more acceptance of Cryptocurrency in the world at large.

There is hope for bitcoins in the future. The rivalry has always been there for a long time between bitcoins and fiat currency of many countries in which bitcoins still stand till today.

With the clamp down on bitcoin in China and unrest in Us due to its rivalry with the dollars$; is there hope for bitcoin?
The cryptocurrency market has seen large fall in capitalisation. What future lay ahead for investors?
I beleieve bitcoin still has a better future and i still hold it in high esteem, normally there is unrest about bitcoin rivalry with the price of dollar because its somehow affecting it. But there's hope for bitcoin because most of the US citizen also has a lot of bitcoin in which they invested in.

There is hope for bitcoins in the future. The rivalry has always been there for a long time between bitcoins and fiat currency of many countries in which bitcoins still stand till today.
Yeah no one can dethrone bitcoin anytime. Its decentralized and people are slowly realizing the importance of bitcoin and its profit making feature from trading.

Yeah no one can dethrone bitcoin anytime. Its decentralized and people are slowly realizing the importance of bitcoin and its profit making feature from trading.
Bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency and people throughout the world are beginning to see the importance of the coin and coming to accept it , so bitcoin can never be dethroned for now,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back