What's new

Crypto vs paypal payment, which one do you prefer??

I used to prefer PayPal payments but then my PayPal account got limited permanently. So I had no option but to move into other payment methods. Cryptocurrency payments have given me the best alternative. They are accepted in most sites that I work in and I can conveniently exchange it to my local currency.

The value of a trademark can also include other attributes of value, such as long-term profit or growth potential, but this difference in current profits represents a useful floor on such overall values.Google Scholar

ToI prefer PayPal payment. It I receive any money. It will be exactly that same amount of money so far I don't spend it,, but in crypto payment, you money can loss value if the crypto currency decrease in the price. So I believe that PayPal is the best way of receiving payment

I think I would prefer cryptocurrency payment, PayPal payment would have been great and I would have chosen it without blinking an eye but unfortunately it doesn't operate and function in my country Nigeria, and this is why I'm going with cryptocurrency.

I will prefer paypal payment. If I receive $10, it will always be $10 as long as I do not spend it. However, if I receive $10 worth crypto, and just in seconds value can go down and my $10 can become less than $1. There is a risk in receiving crypto payment. Further crypto transaction feels are also high compared to paypal
Well I have actually not use PayPal before. But donu known that the $10 of your that become $1 can later change to a $1000 worth o cryptocurrency, that's the wonderful thing about cryptocurrency. You coin will one way or the other increase in value , its just a matter of which coin you are trading with

From the look of things from my country and how hard it has been registering or owning a paypal account. I would certainly go for Bitcoin because of the flexibility and ease involve. Bitcoin offer more and the rate is very high compared to PayPal. I haven’t used the PayPal but I know few people who operates the app and I have seen trades done on it you can’t compare it to the awesomeness of Bitcoin.

Honestly I still prefer receiving payments in Cryptocurrency to receiving funds through PayPal, any day anytime. The major disadvantage of PayPal is their low currency exchange rate, although Crypto is still volatile but I prefer it anyway.

I think I would prefer cryptocurrency payment, PayPal payment would have been great and I would have chosen it without blinking an eye but unfortunately it doesn't operate and function in my country Nigeria, and this is why I'm going with cryptocurrency.
If not for our situation in Nigeria, Paypal is the best to receive. You collect the exact value of your money. You don't lose anything. In the case of crypto, the value of the coin may change so this may lead to a decrease in the value of one's money.

Concerning which of the payment option I prefer between PayPal and cryptocurrency. Well, PayPal has been in operation for a while before cryptocurrency set in and some countries has has restrictions over the use of PayPal while cryptocurrency is mostly used all over the world

We know that not everyone can access paypal for transactions. Their are countries that is well adrift to use paypal for whatever transactions. Some countries are listed to transact around paypal why some are omitted. But when it comes to crypto transactions almost every country use Cryptocurrency to receive payments from online merchants. Also send, store, and sell Cryptos via some exchange platforms.

Between the two payment system which one do you prefer?
No doubt in it that like other peoples my first choice is paypal. Crypto have too much up and down and it is also not easy to exchange these in $$ or in our local currency.

No doubt in it that like other peoples my first choice is paypal. Crypto have too much up and down and it is also not easy to exchange these in $$ or in our local currency.
Hmm, which country are you from? Cos i convert my crypto coin to my country's fiat currency based on the local exchange platform i use to receive coins from merchants online. Due to the new law daunt on my country now I'm planning to use paypal in receiving payment.

I would prefer cryptocurrency payment over PayPal payments over and over again. cryptocurrency is the future of money, the transactions are seamless and easy to process rather than PayPal transactions that's a bit complex and are full of unnecessary restrictions.

If not for our situation in Nigeria, Paypal is the best to receive. You collect the exact value of your money. You don't lose anything. In the case of crypto, the value of the coin may change so this may lead to a decrease in the value of one's money.
You're absolutely and definitely right on this, with PayPal you get the exact amount of the money sent to you without any single form of deduction, but with cryptocurrency reverse is actually the case, two weeks ago I received 9,700 from bizdustry, and before I woke up from sleep bit coin has depreciated massively and my balance was only 6,900 it's just so pathetic that Nigeria is sinking down the drain.

cryptocurrency is the only mode of payment that is accepted by 90% of the world population because there are some places in the world like Africa that has limitation to paper mode of payment that is why it is not the best form of payment in Africa, I will consider cryptocurrency.
Post automatically merged:

cryptocurrency is the only mode of payment that is accepted by 90% of the world population because there are some places in the world like Africa that has limitation to paper mode of payment that is why it is not the best form of payment in Africa, I will consider cryptocurrency.

I have actually used PayPal to pay for things online before.. but I haven't received in it due to the restrictions placed on some countries from receiving.

But I can tell you that I will always go for Cryptocurrency payment over PayPal. Pay me in cryptocurrency please....

I totally prefer cryptocurrency to PayPal. Even if I could get paid through PayPal, there's greater advantage for me in cryptocurrency, since I save my earnings.

This way, I can make more profits in the little I have.
That is nice . Since you are paid through PayPal, I would like to know how the payment system for bizdustry is with PayPal. Is it the same way as it is when withdrawing through crypto currency like bitcoin or there is a difference?

I totally prefer cryptocurrency to PayPal. Even if I could get paid through PayPal, there's greater advantage for me in cryptocurrency, since I save my earnings.

That is nice . Since you are paid through PayPal, I would like to know how the payment system for bizdustry is with PayPal. Is it the same way as it is when withdrawing through crypto currency like bitcoin or there is a difference?

You misunderstood me. Bizdustry pays through cryptocurrency,and that's what I use.

PayPal is not a payment option that is available in my country, and I like it that way too.

Cryptocurrencies have remained a niche payment method, partly down to the rapid change in prices they can experience compared with traditional state-backed currencies. That has made them popular among some types of investors.

PayPal said it was aiming "to increase consumer understanding and adoption of cryptocurrency".

Cryptocurrencies have remained a niche payment method, partly down to the rapid change in prices they can experience compared with traditional state-backed currencies. That has made them popular among some types of investors.

PayPal said it was aiming "to increase consumer understanding and adoption of cryptocurrency".

Yeah I will prefer bit coin over paypal cause it is more easier, paypal has so many restrictions in most countries but bit coin do not, I also chose bit coin because it is quite easy to invest in and change the amount, Bitcoin transactions is so swift , easy and fast that's why I prefer it more than PayPal

Both payment options have a claim to fame: PayPal is a behemoth in the online payments market, and bitcoin is often billed as the currency of the future. Naturally, they’ve attracted a lot of attention as options for international money transfers.

Let’s compare them head-to-head — how they work, what they cost and how quick they are from send to receipt. We’ll also go over a few case studies to decide a winner.

Disclaimer: This information should not be interpreted as an endorsement of cryptocurrency or any specific provider, service or offering. It is not a recommendation to trade. Cryptocurrencies are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the cryptocurrencies discussed

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back