What's new

Crypto vs paypal payment, which one do you prefer??

I think it depends on what exactly you are paying for and what is accepted. Also the country of residence have become important lately in making that choice. As a Nigerian I am tied to choosing crypto because I can't use PayPal.

I have seen people who run into issues with PayPal. PayPal is cool but it can be frustrated when your money is held back by PayPal for six months when they wants to punish you for something you don't really understand initially. I actually prefer crypto currency payments. It's swift too and no issues most times.

Lower Fees. This is usually the first advantage of cryptocurrencies that you hear from Bitcoin enthusiasts and experts. And this is certainly true as PayPal has been notorious for imposing hefty transaction fees on users of about 3%. ... Of the €60.50 amount worth of payments received PayPal's cut was €17.59.
Post automatically merged:

Do not use PayPal for bitcoin; there are many other places to buy crypto which will let you keep ownership of your coins,” the company wrote in a blog post, suggesting PayPal’s plans for cryptocurrency adoption are probably not because they want to spur healthy adoption and pointing to comments made by former PayPal chief executive Bill Harris in 2018 that bitcoin is “the greatest scam ever.”

I would pick digital currency any time, I haven't utilized PayPal in executing previously yet from the appearance of things cryptographic money has more bit of leeway than it. Yet, tragically I should heard an exceptionally miserable news that CBN has restricted any type of digital currency exchange and this has made me pull out the entirety of my cash from luno and binance, I have been so dismal and down since the time the news came in.

PayPal users in the U.S. can buy, sell and hold select Cryptocurrencies directly through PayPal using their Cash or Cash Plus account. Users will be able to learn about Crypto, track crypto prices, all without leaving the PayPal app. We plan to introduce this service to Venmo in 2021.

That said, there is something to be said for PayPal's statement that they will “enable cryptocurrency as a funding source for digital commerce at its 26 million merchants”. ... Do not use PayPal for Bitcoin; there are many other places to buy crypto which will let you keep ownership of your coins

Do not use PayPal for bitcoin; there are many other places to buy crypto which will let you keep ownership of your coins,” the company wrote in a blog post, suggesting PayPal’s plans for cryptocurrency adoption are probably not because they want to spur healthy adoption and pointing to comments made by former PayPal chief executive Bill Harris in 2018 that bitcoin is “the greatest scam ever.”

Honestly because of the restriction PayPal has on many countries has made people to prefer using cryptocurrency as means of payment. Like me I usually pass most online opportunities that has only PayPal as payment option. I only use the ones that pay with crypto or my local currency. And this can really limit ones earnings potentials. That is my take
Paypal is the most used payment gateway, yet there are countries where it does not work. But then there are also countries where cryptocurrencies are illegal. Another problem associated with cryptocurrency is withdrawal and transaction fees. In my experience crypto transaction fees are higher than the paypal fees.

I would choose cryptocurrency over PayPal any day and any time, I haven't used PayPal in transacting before but from the look of things cryptocurrency has more advantage than it. But unfortunately I must heard a very sad news that CBN has banned any form of cryptocurrency transaction and this has made me withdraw all my money from luno and binance, I have been so sad and down ever since the news came in.

I have read in one forum that someone had withdrawn $39 in Ethereum and was charged $9 for the transaction. Now I have read the advice of the admin of this forum that withdrawal to Ethereum is discouraged due to high service fees. It looks like those payment processors are just earning from us. It makes me frown to think that we are like pawns who would beg for an account in payment processors to be charged that high. Maybe sites that pay should think of other ways to pay freelancers.

Now that cryptocurrency activities have been limited within the Country, it may be hard for one to withdraw from cryptowallet directly to one's local bank account, this makes me have no choice than to make use of my paypal account as the most preferred, the 5usd withdrawal fee is just my problem with paypal.

I never used PayPal before and u don't know much about it and I don't know how it work but I prefer crypto currency payment I have been using it more than a year now and it never disappoint me I invest all my life in crypto currency and I have gain lot from it so it's the best I can go for right now

I choose crypto any day, some times I do have this mentality that people using pay pal are yahoo guys. But still I prefer crypto to PayPal.

Quote of the day:
Never give up, because the breakthrough is near. Keep pushing till you win

Bitcoin, the most popular cryptocurrency, has been dubbed by some as the secure money of the Internet. Using proper caution, one can make or receive payments to anyone without revealing any sensitive information linked to their bitcoin accounts or wallets.

Paypal is the most used payment gateway, yet there are countries where it does not work. But then there are also countries where cryptocurrencies are illegal. Another problem associated with cryptocurrency is withdrawal and transaction fees. In my experience crypto transaction fees are higher than the paypal fees.
Agree with all you said and the fact that cryptocurrency fee is high. My point is, In the absence of paypal, then available means should be used, which is crypto. If you have observed, most sites now combine paypal and crypto as form of payment because they are aware of the limitations by PayPal.

I would prefer a cryptocurrency mode of payment over a PayPal method anyday anytime. Though I have also heard some great things about it but I would still stick to cryptocurrency for my payments which I feel is best for me.

If you are a small online business owner, chances are you would have researched multiple online payment methods for taking or initiating payments for products and services. In the search, you’d have undoubtedly come across PayPal.

I would prefer crypto payment over PayPal. With the crypto coun I can send, withdraw or even invest if I choose to but with PayPal that even have limits there is a limit to what you can do with payments or funds on paypal

I would choose cryptocurrency any time any day. Right from time I have never liked PayPal because they have banned my country for long from making withdrawals of earnings via their platform. Cryptocurrency is way better because you get to store your cryptos and make more money as the price of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin moves higher. Cryptocurrency is the real deal.

I'll go for cryptocurrency mode of payment because that is the one that is accepted in my location ,the issue with the paypal mode of payment is that it is limited to certain location which some people may not afford to used it conveniently especially in Africa

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back