What's new

Crypto vs paypal payment, which one do you prefer??

Crypto and PayPal is seems to be in the same line to me but yet crypto is still the best I will prefer crypto to PayPal because crypto frequently yeild profile most times but for that of PayPal I'm not familiar with it yet

We know that not everyone can access paypal for transactions. Their are countries that is well adrift to use paypal for whatever transactions. Some countries are listed to transact around paypal why some are omitted. But when it comes to crypto transactions almost every country use Cryptocurrency to receive payments from online merchants. Also send, store, and sell Cryptos via some exchange platforms.

Between the two payment system which one do you prefer?
Between crypto currency and PayPal which one do I prefer?
I will say I prefer crypto currency than pay pal , because I learned that openings of PayPal account can be very very tedious and stressful.
But with the help of luno ,you can easily convert your crypto currency to cash in your local currency.

I have never use PayPal before so I don't know how it works but I'm totally in support of cryptocurrency I use cryptocurrency very well I use it to buy and sell and withdraw to my local account so I prefer it because of is fast payment also I will go for cryptocurrency over PayPal

If I want to receive payment from the science which I sell things or earn money from, I'll prefer to opt in for cryptocurrency instead of PayPal. the reason is because it is easy to convert cryptocurrency into cash in my country. On the other hand, I can only make use of paper whenever I want to buy things on the internet, as it is a secure way of sending payment. With Paypal you can easily even get your money back provided you are dealing with the bad seller.

Between crypto currency and PayPal which one do I prefer?
I will say I prefer crypto currency than pay pal , because I learned that openings of PayPal account can be very very tedious and stressful.
But with the help of luno ,you can easily convert your crypto currency to cash in your local currency.
Luno and Bundle Africa made things seems easy in the world of local crypto wallet that accepts coins for those of us from African descent. Paypal is just not for us, and what isn't for you shouldn't drag your attention any more.

It is not so easy to make comparisons when you have not really had to use both. My country has limitations where PayPal is concerned, so the alternative is the best for me right now, and that is Cryptos.

Even if PayPal is still the first choice in consumer's preferences for online payments, Bitcoin offers several advantages that could eventually allow the cryptocurrency to establish dominance. In terms of security, Bitcoin comes as strong as the established online payments platform, PayPal

Both are secured both crypto is more faster in transaction compare to paypal. Crypto does not involve long steps to follow in other to transact. It can be very easy to do in crypto, just your wallet ID copy or paste then wait for the wallet to be credited or debited. The result could reflect in a jiffy.

To be frank paypal is top notch, less validation and widely acceptable for different online platforms, though few setbacks like third party transaction limits its usage. Crypto on the other hand have proven to stand the test of time and aid in exchanges.

Although PayPal has been number one payment trusted by many but I will chose cryto over it, but in chiding crypto I am not chosen bitcoin over it but other alt coins with good security, lower fees and fast payments, the only disadvantage of crypto is the volatile value.

Crypto is the best. Not all country accept PayPal But also every country users Bitcoin. Like in my country you can only send money through PayPal but you can't receive money with PayPal. So I prefer crypto currency

i prefer for paypal payments because paypal is one of the most popular regarding payments.Another good thing is good and safe to use regarding to your needs of payment..Less worry to hack your funds

We know that not everyone can access paypal for transactions. Their are countries that is well adrift to use paypal for whatever transactions. Some countries are listed to transact around paypal why some are omitted. But when it comes to crypto transactions almost every country use Cryptocurrency to receive payments from online merchants. Also send, store, and sell Cryptos via some exchange platforms.

Paypal is very reliable and effective method for online transactions but unfortunately it is banned in Pakistan, and we are not allowed to use PayPal.
So we always prefer to use cryptocurrencies as a payment system for only certain websites.

Some country not have paypal account but they can easily make bitcoin wallet and withdraw money easily.
So i prefer bitcoin than paypal it is easily use and increase their value easily and useable.

I would choose crypto because paypal is very strict when it comes to accepting payment. You cannot withdraw the amount when you did not established a certain transactions. When it comes to crypto it is also expensive.

Your location would mostly determine which you prefer. In Nigeria, many of us prefer the bitcoin mode of payment as it has little or no restrictions. The exchange rate too is better with bitcoin payment. PayPal is highly limited and with less exchange rate when converting to naira. Honestly, I prefer the bitcoin payment system.

Your location would mostly determine which you prefer. In Nigeria, many of us prefer the bitcoin mode of payment as it has little or no restrictions. The exchange rate too is better with bitcoin payment. PayPal is highly limited and with less exchange rate when converting to naira. Honestly, I prefer the bitcoin payment system.
yeah, it is based on location shaa, PayPal doesn't accept our region. That's why i prefer using Cryptocurrency to receive payment from online merchants and online earning platforms. Paypal restriction isn't nice at all for my country that's why crypto is the best option.

PayPal is still the first choice in consumer's preferences for online payments,Bitcoin offers several advantages that could eventually allow the cryptocurrency to establish dominance. In terms of security,Bitcoin comes as strong as the established online payments platform, PayPal.
I have tried using PayPal a few times and my experience with them hasn't been really good I haven't really been able withdraw with the platform but my Bitcoin wallet don't give me issues

For me, I will prefer crypto. A tough decision though. Crypto is becoming the new normal and the currency to get transactions done easily and efficiently. The crypto system is faster than the PayPal and a novice can easily learn how crypto works. However, because of the increase of scammers that tend to occupy the crypto space, one may be afraid to run transactions through it.

I'm going to take cryptocurrency wallet payment any day at any time over PayPal for so many reasons. Some PayPal features which in some countries are not supported. Like my country, a PayPal account cannot but can only submit money. You are liable for your own money in cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back