What's new

Crypto vs paypal payment, which one do you prefer??

Bitcoin offers many advantages that might eventually enable the cryptocurrency to gain supremacy, even though PayPal is still the first option in customer preferences for online payments. Bitcoin is as effective as the existing online payment site, PayPal, in terms of security.
You are correct, no matter that paypal is favoured as customers preference based on the privacy and protection it covers its users. That is the good benefit around paypal but Cryptocurrency is better for me to transact online.

I prefer paypal payments just because paypal is way popular, easier to use, and accepted by lot of platforms, the only issue is the high transaction fees that annoys me, but shouldn't be a big deal

I prefer receiving my money in cryptocurrencies than receiving from PayPal. Cryptocurrency payment is more faster and attracts less transaction rate than a PayPal payment. And with the fact that my country is among the blacklisted County makes my choice in cryptocurrencies a easy choice.

I totally prefer crypto currency payment to PayPal, firstly crypto currency payment is universal while PayPal payment is not, crypto currency doesn't charge you much when you withdraw but the withdrawer cost of PayPal is much.

I will choose crypto mostly because of these reasons. 1. I love cryptos seeing the very easy transactions process. 2. I have heard so many bad reviews about PayPal from other people. I'm told PayPal takes a lot of charge Fees so I will opt for a safer side and choose crypto.

PayPal is not available in my country for receiving money thus crypto has been my best withdrawal method.
Secondly , PayPal fees are in most cases very high compared to cryptocurrency fees. Also I don't like PayPal because it is not volatile as cryptocurrency is .

We know that not everyone can access paypal for transactions. Their are countries that is well adrift to use paypal for whatever transactions. Some countries are listed to transact around paypal why some are omitted. But when it comes to crypto transactions almost every country use Cryptocurrency to receive payments from online merchants. Also send, store, and sell Cryptos via some exchange platforms.

Between the two payment system which one do you prefer?
PayPal here doesn't support receiving money into the account. It only allows us to send money out to outsides, now what is the importance of that? I will personally prefer Cryptocurrency for withdrawals always because the price is subject to increase anytime. PayPal is not even an option here for us

PayPal here doesn't support receiving money into the account. It only allows us to send money out to outsides, now what is the importance of that? I will personally prefer Cryptocurrency for withdrawals always because the price is subject to increase anytime. PayPal is not even an option here for us
Anything that isn't an option for you should be dropped and move on with the option best suiting to you. Paypal have caused me some hard times taking my earnings earlier from the sites i worked previously. That only process payment through paypal, i try to create one that time. But i was unable to do that cos of the restrictions. I'm comfortable now using Cryptocurrency to transact online, cos its the only payment option left for me to use online for receiving payments from online merchants or sites.

PayPal vs crypto payment, which one do you prefer. Well to me I think and prefer crypto payment is the best. Well we all know that PayPal is not use for payment in some countries but crypto is for every country and for every transaction. And crypto payment is more secure than PayPal because there have been alot of complains about hacked PayPal account

As we all know, not every one can access PayPal. It is ban in some country and in my country, you can only send money through PayPal but can't receive money through PayPal but in crypto currency works general. Everybody can access crypto payment

Crypto payment is to be my first choice but am beginning to consider PayPal right about now. Payment sent via crypo through this site is yet to reflect and that's another source of worry on it own, adding to the piled up worries.

Crypto would have been better because it is cheaper in charges and easy to withdraw but can't be said of paypal but right now Crypto currency has been largely restricted in Nigeria by government so I will go for PayPal.

Cryptocurrencies of course. There are many factors which goes with crypto. Wallet will not disturb you for verification even will not bother how many zero you have after 1 for any crypto amount and in a sense unlimited money you can put easily (sometimes ban transactions temporarily if fluctuate more but its just a short limited time). Opposed to it, paypal ? lets skip it you know how they treat customers.

I would prefer the crypto currency mode of payment compared to that of PayPal. For instance, my area is not given opportunity to operate a PayPal account. Also, I like the crypto currency because of appreciation even when am not yet ready to withdraw but this feature is not in PayPal.

I will prefer crypto payment because that what am used to and also crypto payment add value sometimes though it not Always but already there is a tendency that you might make profit with crypto payment compared to pay pal

To me PayPal payment is better because when you received your payment with PayPal your money will remain intact, and nothing will happen to it into whenever you want to come for it but using crypto to accept payment is risky most times. You might have been expecting a certain amount but when it enters your wallet you see a different amount because of the flaunting nature of the coin.

As of me I prefer the crypto payment even though I have not being into a PayPal payment before I personally recommend crypto payment because you can continue with trading with it in your crypto currency ways and so you can save it their and be getting some parentage of your savings.

Bitcoin is accepted all over the world and PayPal work in some specific country
Post automatically merged:

Bitcoin is accepted all over the world and PayPal work in some specific country

Very rare use of paypal in my country, because of difficulties in paypal account,from verifying to transactions. So i will chose crypto currencies as for transaction. Because it is easy in use and transactions by software . now it is using by every country

Why on Earth will I even think twice to go with PayPal over cryptocurrency? Each and every time I deal with transactions on PayPal, that's how fear grips me until the transaction turns out successful and my account not restricted. Wow. PayPal is awful to say the least

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back