What's new

Comparison of computer and mobile.

The most obvious difference between a cell phone and PC is the size. Cell phones are significantly smaller than PCs, and are able to fit in the palm of one's hand. Cell phones have less command functions than a PC's keyboard and considerably less storage space. Some cell phones may be used as a GPS device.
We all know that mobile phone or computer are both product of modern technology , mobile phone gives is the access to the internet and we can carry it with us anywhere we go unlike land phone that cannot move.

The most obvious difference is the size, although a great benefit of the phone is that you can take it anywhere. The pc has more memory capacity and from my point of view it is more comfortable to use and less damaging to the eyes.

You can't compare the usage of the two together except you are checking some aspects like maybe game or reading some files. If not that, the two perform diffrent functions.

You can do just about everything on a single handheld phone nowadays to the point that your everyday needs can and will be done. I have one family members who are very basic with PCs and has no internet to his house and yet he does everything that he needs to do like, fast google or emails to looking at normal everyday things on his phone with 10GB data each week.

When it comes to Computers, most use them for heavy work and or gaming to able to use a far bigger screen to see and easy to type on the keyboard. I use my phone while I'm out or away and not near my PC. Phones are invested in calling and texts and talking to people. But now they do far more then just that

As you have rightly mentioned above, both phone and computer have their different functions at a particular time and situation. It is true that phone can be carried along everywhere you go but there are also some work that is specifically meant to be done on a computer. Of course a computer will be used here not minding the size. This is just my little take.

Recently on the Telegram forex channel I belong, a signal about a particular currency pair was dropped by a seasoned trader for us all to benefit from. I was busy clicking away on the link while struggling to understand why it's not opening. After much effort, I posted that I couldn't open the link only to get an answer that I can only open it on a computer. As essential as a mobile phone is, computer is not going extinct anytime soon. They'll both continue to be relevant for the time being.

If you can afford both devices it will be to your advantage,there is not much difference between the two devices as they can serve important purpose,but most business individuals appraise the use of computer device compared to phone device because of its qualities.

Computer and mobiles both are the products of modern technology. Mobile can be taken every where without any hurdle. They are the need of every person.
Computers and laptops ar large in size. They are important for office work.
Both products have their aspects. What is your idea about their comparison?
There are differences between a computer and a mobile phone, a computer stays in the house, office e.t.c but a mobile phone can be with you throughout the day because its very convenient and easy to move around with you.

The difference between a computer and a mobile phone cannot be overemphasized. mobile phones are easy to carry anywhere and it is easily accessible unlike the computer which you have to go through the process of putting it on and booting before it can be used.

I haven't had a computer for myself, so I am using mobile all this while and I enjoy it a lot. I started with basic phones and now I can handle any one.

Computer and mobile phones are there on different and unique feature, with computer you can become a very complicated task, the disadvantage of computer is that you cannot move it from one place to another is Lee like you do with a mobile phone.

Both of them have their own peculiar function,eventhough their role are very and almost similar.Phones has to do with the portability and carriage and the flexibility as well compared to a laptop.But there are some functions you might want to perform with your phone that you can't except with a laptop.

Well they both have their own disadvantages and advantages too as well as their various uses and speciality like the laptop computers are for speed and to get work done more efficiently that your mobile phone.

The large screens of computers gives you the advantage of having a lot of view points on the computer screen than the phone. The phone is very pocket friendly than the computer because you can't be carying your computer in your hands like you do your phone

For PC there is bluestacks for running android apps but for ubuntu genymotion for running android apps but less performant than bluestacks of windows. However desktop apps cannot be runned on a phone because android emulator doesn't read exe apps. This is a small difference.

Computer and mobiles both are the products of modern technology. Mobile can be taken every where without any hurdle. They are the need of every person.
For me as a freelancer, a computer or laptop would be best for me. Since I majorly work Online, I don't need to move around with any of them. Except when am travelling.

They both have different task they can do well. You can use your smartphone to make call while you can't use your pc for that. While there are some task you can do on your PC that you can't do on smartphone

Computer and mobile phone are a product of modern technology like you said but as technology keeps advancing , the products too keeps upgrading and advancing and both have their own different aspect, but computer still surpass mobile in many aspect.

Phones are more portable than Computers.
Phones are more mobile than computers.
Computers have a bigger memory length than phones which eventually needs a memory card.

Ultimately, computers ensure more productivity when compared to mobile and for those who work on their devices, there are some software that you can only use on computers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back