What's new

Common things that make some business owners to fail?

There are many common things that make business owners to fail, few of them are
1: Capital, No matter how experience you may have acquired in a particular business, is you don't have a good fund to back it up , the business is heading towards failure
2: Management, if you don't have proper management of your business income, there will be a waste of resources, which will lead to failure.
3:Environment, some business started well, but did not continue to strives just because of bad environment.

Hygiene is a very important aspect of any business environment. If the business environment is not properly kept clean, you'll be driving prospective customers away from your business

Hygiene is a very important aspect of any business environment. If the business environment is not properly kept clean, you'll be driving prospective customers away from your business

The restaurant in front of my house just failed and it looks like lack of hygiene was the guilty. Years ago, I and my husband stopped to get our lunch there, when we began to see plenty of insects running the place. Maybe the other customers followed our example, until the final shutdown.

I have observed that some food sellers in my school's campus do not take hygiene as a high priority and this has caused many students to stop patronising them. This level of negligence is what makes it hard for them to make profits as they should.

What reasons make some businesses to fail?
Practicing hygiene should be the priority of those campus food sellers. I have heard of a news that students are getting sick with hepatitis due to the street foods being sold. The local government with the police closed down those street foods businesses because of the sickness.

I will go for three things pride , over ambitious and sometimes being too flexible makes a business fails at times, pride in the aspect of seeing yourself as the best and not taking corrections into consideration.
A good successful business owner would always welcome ideas from other board member or intelligent staff members,this would enable him/her to get the best plan.

A good successful business owner would always welcome ideas from other board member or intelligent staff members,this would enable him/her to get the best plan.
one of the features of a good and sucessfull businessman is the ability to always welcome ideas , advise from other members or employee and thinks about the idea before using it .

There are many minutes or .minor things that make business owners failed these things incudes mixing quality products with fake products
Etc
there are many of them

There are some things that people do that makes their busimess to fail. One of this is nor putting so much priority to Tue customer service department.

Practicing hygiene should be the priority of those campus food sellers. I have heard of a news that students are getting sick with hepatitis due to the street foods being sold. The local government with the police closed down those street foods businesses because of the sickness.
The problem with government agencies is the fact that they always wait for something bad to happen before they get to take action, which doesn't sit well.
Post automatically merged:

You are right, there are some businesses that still fails even with dedicated managers or owners. In such cases, i believe it could be based on lack of capital, a business cannot function well without finance. No matter how serious The owner might be
Some of them have the money, but still fail and it seems the greatest level of financial discipline that the prospective business owner has .

Last edited:
The problem with government agencies is the fact that they always wait for something bad to happen before they get to take action, which doesn't sit well.
Post automatically merged:

Some of them have the money, but still fail and it seems the greatest level of financial discipline that the prospective business owner has .

Seriously, some people don't really know how to manage their own business and money and they are too arrogant to admit that they are in need of help until it's too late.

Personal hygiene is a key, most especially when it as to with food. It will be a big blunder on the part of the food vendor if her environment is dirty. In such case, obviously she shouldn't expect people to buy from her

Any business that is not well planned will definitely not succeed. a lot of people went into business is without making good plans and of course they fail.

one of the features of a good and sucessfull businessman is the ability to always welcome ideas , advise from other members or employee and thinks about the idea before using it .
That's absolutely right,gathering different ideas from different people and pondering on them before making a decision makes the business person successful.

There are many common things that make business owners to fail, few of them are
1: Capital, No matter how experience you may have acquired in a particular business, is you don't have a good fund to back it up , the business is heading towards failure
2: Management, if you don't have proper management of your business income, there will be a waste of resources, which will lead to failure.
3:Environment, some business started well, but did not continue to strives just because of bad environment.
Thanks for pointing out to us the reasons why businesses are not successful. I agree that capital, management and environment should be considered by those business owners. I really hope that businesses will survive and thrive during this pandemic with these tips.

I have observed that a lot of businesses here feel because the owners normally invest in the wrong priorities. They do not do enough research about the market.

Lack of capital to push the business off the ground. The second one is lack of business know-how. Some businesses that require you to know how things work out before you start. Inadequate planning for the unforeseen circumstances that may occur while building the business.

In my opinion the common thing that make business owner to fail is trying to copy someone success with out knowing the plan that make him successful.

In my opinion the common thing that make business owner to fail is trying to copy someone success with out knowing the plan that make him successful.

Seriously, it's very important that you have a very good business plan that you can always call upon when running your business to help you get everything going well.

When it comes to doing business online or offline we should always be careful with funds, we shouldn't mismanage the business funs, rather save more and invest when necessary.

Apart from the fact that they are not actually actively involved in the initial stage of the business startup, some of them are also look warm In their decision making process as it affects the business

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back