What's new

Common things that make some business owners to fail?

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
I have observed that some food sellers in my school's campus do not take hygiene as a high priority and this has caused many students to stop patronising them. This level of negligence is what makes it hard for them to make profits as they should.

What reasons make some businesses to fail?

Businesses fail for different reasons, you are giving the example of a case of lack of hygiene, if we talk about restaurants or food sales that is one of the reasons, also the lack of a good plate of food, with good condiments and taste to the palate. Another very good reason is the lack of financial management.

I have observed that some food sellers in my school's campus do not take hygiene as a high priority and this has caused many students to stop patronising them. This level of negligence is what makes it hard for them to make profits as they should.

Overconfidence is one of the main reasons why a business fails because you always thinks you knows it all, you don't like seeking the opinions of others before making decision.

Businesses fail for different reasons this is just one out of many of them related to the food business

Not delivering high quality services of products and taking customers for granted are some of the things that make the businesses fail.

Starting a business without a proper financial backing is one of the main reasons for business failure. I once had a business and it failed because I did not have a strong financial backing. I could not put more money, when I actually wanted.

Inadequate knowledge about the business one is planning to run. Lack of enough capital could aswel pose a major challenge to the over all growth and expansion of the business, government policies and political instability can also greatly affect the success of the business.

Financing Hurdles. A primary reason why small businesses fail is a lack of funding or working capital.

Inadequate Management. Another common reason small businesses fail is a lack of business acumen on the part of the management team or business owner.

Ineffective Business Planning.

Marketing Mishaps.

One thing that makes business owners or businesses fail is ignoring simple details in the running of the business, something like checking up on their most consistent customers, at least to know how their are faring once in a while.
Simple compliments to customers also works wonders especially on female customers, compliment their make up, dress, hair, kids, etc when they come around, it has a way of endearing them to that shop or office

Well for one poor customer service is a recipe for failure because how customers are treated would have an effect on the result of the business since no business can function or survive without customers

Inadequate knowledge about the business one is planning to run. Lack of enough capital could aswel pose a major challenge to the over all growth and expansion of the business, government policies and political instability can also greatly affect the success of the business.
Knowledge is a principal thing in life, because knowledge guides someone in the right path to know the best way to follow and helps one make the best of decision.

In my experience and observation on other businesses that failed it is the lack of capital and the high rental. But in medium scale businesses it is always the rental that is doing damage. In our town several fast food stores have closed before the pandemic. Their reason is the high rental that they pay.

Business owners need to things, one money, two the ability to set up a great things. Lack of funds is one of the primary reasons why businesses fail.

One thing that makes business owners or businesses fail is ignoring simple details in the running of the business, something like checking up on their most consistent customers, at least to know how their are faring once in a while.
Simple compliments to customers also works wonders especially on female customers, compliment their make up, dress, hair, kids, etc when they come around, it has a way of endearing them to that shop or office
Wow, so interesting. I believe people who do these things that you listed are getting enough patronage. There are many of them here in my school commercial area. They get much customers always.

Its So rampant between food sellers in schools because they believe that student don't have time to cook there own food, they neglected the fact that the way they present the food matters just as the sweetness of the food..

One of the things that makes business owners to fail is their pride and over ambition for more profit and also manners of approach.

You are on points. I don't take hygiene with levity. No matter how cheap food is, if it is prepared in an hygienic place, I won't buy it. Even if I am pressed or so desire a particular product, if the seller is not neat, I won't still buy it.

There are so many reasons that make business to fail and one of them that i think is lack of focus when business just go down a little.

Lack of proper preparation against competition. Many business owners start up and run their business without actually making plans against competition even when there is no competition. One thing you should understand is that for example if brother A decides to start up a business and because successful, brother B might also want to start up that same business because he feels he would also make it as brother A did and trust me he would look for something to add to make his business unique. If brother A which is the original starter of the business fail to have plans to counter back he would loose to brother B

Its So rampant between food sellers in schools because they believe that student don't have time to cook there own food, they neglected the fact that the way they present the food matters just as the sweetness of the food..
You know, it's one of the things about monopolistic market, because the food vendors feel that students have no choice then they start to misbehave but consumers always find a way to get better options.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back