What's new

Combining earning online and studying online

Some online classes require you to schedule your time of classes yourself, if this is the case, you can spend a part of your day with your online earnings, take some rest and use some part of the night for the online classes, but in a case where the school has prepared a compulsory time table for the classes, then you need to schedule your online earnings within some free periods.

There are many people who give preference to making money rather than pursuing education. I am also in the same boat. I have always wanted to complete my master's. However, I am not able to do so because right now I need to make money and get married. I would prefer to make money right now.

Well, my own difficulty actually lies on how to combine my online earning methods with my offline engagements in which education is also part of. It has not really been easy so I always try my best to manage my time more efficiently
I also have this same issue, there are days am not able to even do anything online simply because of my offline activities. What I normally do is to set a target and it has helped me so far. I set a target and try my very best to achieve the target for the day, at least even if I do not spend all my time online, I know I have accomplished something. Do you have a target?

You have to think it over wisely. You need to have sufficient time for both activities. If you can find online a job, like online assistant, you could have more time left for studying. If not you can find yourself a part time job offline (which is easier and better paid), then you can have more time for studying. With a part time job offline you can earn $300 in couple of months.

Well with proper planning you can achieve both earning online and studying online. You don't study when you are supposed to earn and earn when you are supposed to study. You should have specific time for both activities and do not give into laziness.

This can be achieved depending on the time schedule for your studies and work. It can be achieved if you can set out the time table for it.

I have a financial responsibility that I will play in less than 60 days which also demands a large someof $300 .
I am now faced with the problem of both earning online to save up to this amount and doing my online education.

How best can I be able to solve these issues ?
The best you can do is appropriate scheduling.
You know the number of hours you can put in to earning online, you also know when you engage in your online education.
Make sure not to clash both.

I also have this same issue, there are days am not able to even do anything online simply because of my offline activities. What I normally do is to set a target and it has helped me so far. I set a target and try my very best to achieve the target for the day, at least even if I do not spend all my time online, I know I have accomplished something. Do you have a target?
Yeah, I do have a target. That's a kind of motivation to me while working online, I have a said amount that I have to earn in a day while working online before I can go to rest, no matter how tired I might have been from the day's stress

Combining both earning online form doing some online gigs and still studying online can be stressful but can definitely be done, effective time management would have to come into play

Though not easy, but it is wise to combine education with online work. Online jobs will help to supplement your financial earnings while taking little of your time.

I can only hope you have made the right decision and I hope it paid off. You can do both depending on the seriousness and commitment you dedicated to both. Online earning is not easy and that is why you need to stay focus on your studies too.

It's possible. But it will be a little bit stressful.its not easy to earn money online and same time study online,but when you plan,everything will be possible and you also need to stick to your plans.
Post automatically merged:

I have a financial responsibility that I will play in less than 60 days which also demands a large someof $300 .
I am now faced with the problem of both earning online to save up to this amount and doing my online education.

How best can I be able to solve these issues ?
Many people have understand the secret and importance of earning money online.i am also a student,I tried to make arrangements for me to read and earn online.

Last edited:
Well combining school and business is never an easy thing but then it is doable considering the fact that they are both online and you can do both at the comfort of your houses

In a situation like this a lot of people will say that proper time management will be the most important thing, but I tend to believe this is true Because With proper time management it is even possible for you to achieve all the things you need and still create time for yourself.

Well, it's absolutely possible but there are two factors that could make it difficult especially in Nigeria. The cost of data is high and low availability of electricity

Well, it's absolutely possible but there are two factors that could make it difficult especially in Nigeria. The cost of data is high and low availability of electricity
These are two major problems that are very annoying to deal with. I think the worse is even the electricity issue. Most persons just rely on power banks but to get a good power bank, be ready to spend. How do you cope with electricity issues?

I think combining online earning with working online is a great thing, its like killing two birds with just a stone, its applicable since you are doing both earning and studying online.

It can be very difficult to combine studying and making money online together. it is certain that someone will experience a divided attention as a result. I think you need to apply Pareto principle here, you should focus 80% of your attention on your study while the rest of his 20% goes to make money online.

These are two major problems that are very annoying to deal with. I think the worse is even the electricity issue. Most persons just rely on power banks but to get a good power bank, be ready to spend. How do you cope with electricity issues?
Its actually very hard to cope. There are times where there's no electricity for 3 good days. One would have to pay to charge. But normally, I just make use of our generator

Its actually very hard to cope. There are times where there's no electricity for 3 good days. One would have to pay to charge. But normally, I just make use of our generator
I can understand, same thing here like all through yesterday there was no light I had to rely on generator in the evening just to charge. Am thinking of buying a good power bank though, it would help reduce the cost of buying fuel.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back