Combining earning online and studying online

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have a financial responsibility that I will play in less than 60 days which also demands a large someof $300 .
I am now faced with the problem of both earning online to save up to this amount and doing my online education.

How best can I be able to solve these issues ?

Well, it all comes down to planning.

By making sure that you give your time for both earning and studying, you can try to achieve what you want. Let's say the course requires 40 hours a week, you can spend 8 hours on a weekday for studying alone. After that for an hour or two, you can try to earn something online.
It can be completing surveys or ghost writing or something else for that matter.
On weekends, you can divide the time for work and relaxation.

That depends you to carry out, but I know is very possible to achieve. Only if you share your time with the two main objective. Spend 2-4 hours everyday trying to make something online gives you edge to achieve more. Then spending up to 2-3 hours a day studying gives you time too to achieve your aim.

Setting one's priorities right is key in all situations. If you already have the money to go about the studies, it's best to give more time to studies and less time to earning online. You can continue when you are done with studies.

As long as you are planning your day you should be fine. Just fix certain hours during the day when you are going to study and then earn some money. For example from the morning till launch you study and then start working on earning some money until the evening

I think this is very hard to achieve, because you would want to be consistent in your online at mostly every hour earning and you'd also want to balance up reading online, to me, I would rather give more time to earning online than reading online.

The best way is to plan. Everything requires planning and determination. If you have the online resources that can pay you that kind of money, there is nothing stopping you from combining it with your studies

I believe that is very possible for you to both the online work and learning. You just have to plan your time well. Know when you are supposed to have your classes then make a schedule such that you do the learning and earn those times that you are free. I am quite sure that proper planning will enable you to do both successfully.

It is possible to combine online learning and online earning it just depends on how willing the individual is ready to do so
If the person can have timetable of how he his ready to spend his day it will be very ok
If the person is focused it will be perfect

This will be possible but not easy.

Unless you're the type with high level of discipline, it will be best to stick to one at a time.

I just wrote a professional exam on the 7th Nov, and I was trying to make money by creating content for a website.

I couldn't focus on one of them. The desire to make money and read come at the same time, and I was failing at both.

What worked for me:

1. I planned my day, allocating 3 hours for reading as the first thing, then making money came later.

2. I had to stop reading on my phone and laptop. That helped me to overcome distractions, and when it was unavoidable, I made absolute sure only tabs that were for learning were open. No emails, no social media.....no distractions.

3. I planned out what I needed to actually do in my business so I could spend the least amount of time doing what pays the most.

Hope this helps you. All the best.

You study to brighten your future. You work to earn a living. Most of us study to enable them get a descent job. Working online besides studies gives you life experiences. So u got to spare few hours of your time for online job

There are a lot of choices, however you've got to spot the one which will work for you. as an example, if you begin web development then it should not work for you as a result of it needs a lot of learning and time devotion. however if you like taking photos, loves social media and updated with the newest fashion then you'll create use of Social media channels especially Instagram to sell goodies and accessories. you only got to notice a dealer who will give you the goodies at cheaper rates and offer them at nominal costs to the purchasers by keeping your margin.

Hope this helps!

That's really hard to study and work at the same time. But you have to have a motivation to continue what you do. Set your priorities remind yourself why you are doing what you're doing. Time management is important too. Since you spend most of your time and energy at your studies and work, it is important not to waste time. Don't forget to rest.

Things like this could be really frustrating especially for people who find it hard focusing on two things at a time. You can get someone to help you with some of your education activities.

This is a very sad thing to happen and I wish you overcome it. I think you have to choose which one matters most to you at this point in time. Having such a huge debt to clear in a short time won't be an easy thing unless off course the online work is something that can fetch you the money. If you are in exam periods you can plead to allow the loan period last longer if not then negotiate with someone to tale care of education activities.

It's possible to do that but not guaranteed. The trouble with online earning is that it's very up and down and not at all reliable when you're looking to make a lot of money within a set timeframe. If I were you, I'd continue with the studying but look for an offline job to do when I'm not studying. For instance, with it being the festive season, you could easily find a job waiting tables or in retail and within a month, you could easily have made $300 or even more.

Combining online studies and work is very possible even though it is not an easy task. You have to be time conscious so as to have a balance mind and take both responsibilities without affecting each other. It will need you to be very dedicated and hardworking.

I have a financial responsibility that I will play in less than 60 days which also demands a large someof $300 .
I am now faced with the problem of both earning online to save up to this amount and doing my online education.

How best can I be able to solve these issues ?
When issues like arises, you are the one involved, which means that only you can understand the level of your capability. However, I would imply you to set a budgetary time plan for both your online studies and online education. The perfect adjustment of your time to fit your accomplishments is all you need to put in order. I believe you will be better if this impetus is well utilized.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back