What's new

? Check!! How scam Airdrops cheat people?!!!!

Already they can't get me into their trap cos I'm not even doing such kind of task online to earn rewards. I see most of the airdrops as another Ponzi scheme.

Thank you for these, and personally I don't think those big currencies actually do airdrops.
They are lots of bots out there claiming to be Bitcoin airdrop bots but I got to realised they are all scam.
At the end you will be required to pay some amount into their wallet before you get what you have earn.
And they mostly use telegram for these activities

Airdt is really not a good way to make money online at all. A lot of people are now creating it to scam people and even using it to waste people's time on the internet

Some scam airdrops ask for more money as bnb or ethereum fees like over $10 , yet don't send their token to the user who has paid the fees. Some airdrops ask for your wallet's recovery phrase. These are some of the common scams happening in airdrops

Already they can't get me into their trap cos I'm not even doing such kind of task online to earn rewards. I see most of the airdrops as another Ponzi scheme.
You really need to be very careful especially on most of them because they are not trusted. that is just one of the reason I have a separate cryptocurrency wallet for airdrop only

That is why I join airdrops only from telegram. There is a user that always post legit airdrops. From the 12 airdrops that I have claimed to my wallet. I got 9 from the user

Yes they just waste our time to get refferals m but my this post ll help many new people who don't know the planning of Airdrops scammers.
This is a wonderful update for people to know about the scamming activist that give on through airdrops, all they need from you is to our you into the site kpnot knowing they are just using you to get referral.

You really need to be very careful especially on most of them because they are not trusted. that is just one of the reason I have a separate cryptocurrency wallet for airdrop only
Yes, but the one posted daily via coinmarketcap.com are legit base on the positive response I've gotten from members who are into it.

That is why I join airdrops only from telegram. There is a user that always post legit airdrops. From the 12 airdrops that I have claimed to my wallet. I got 9 from the user
Really? I would think that those from Telegram are the ones to be wary of. Do you mind sharing the channel? I would like to get in on some legit airdrops.

Really? I would think that those from Telegram are the ones to be wary of. Do you mind sharing the channel? I would like to get in on some legit airdrops.
It has been long that I joined a airdrop last since Nigeria government have banned the usage of twitter so I don't remember the channel. But you can try this on https://t.me/airdropmars24

It has been long that I joined a airdrop last since Nigeria government have banned the usage of twitter so I don't remember the channel. But you can try this on https://t.me/airdropmars24
Thanks for sharing. About Twitter, you can easily use any free VPN to access the site but remember to turn it off when visiting sites that don't allow VPN.

Airdrops scams are becoming rampant these days as you get to see scammers trying to entice unsuspecting people into believing they are real. Especially on telegram where they mostly operate from.
Telegram is more like their Center, you would find so many airdrops there. They would ask you to input your wallet address or fill in your details, back then I use to take them serious thinking they where legit but now I know they are fake

Yes, but the one posted daily via coinmarketcap.com are legit base on the positive response I've gotten from members who are into it.
I think this topic has been posted for a long time now .have you participated in the AirDrop ? can you tell me more about how the airdrop is going. Is it really possible for me to join now because I might be interested.

As most scam airdrops are becoming many online, we should be very careful how we deal with them if we must deal with them. First, don't ever buy any airdrop with your real cryptocurrency in exchange because that's what they want to scam you of

Thanks for sharing. About Twitter, you can easily use any free VPN to access the site but remember to turn it off when visiting sites that don't allow VPN.
I know that. it is the vpn that I turned on to claim the 300,000,000 MUSK worth more than $150 that I have. It is just that I don't have time for airdrops now.

Wow these is really good update because it is very good to check these before investing in the website so to know if the website is scam or not.

I think this topic has been posted for a long time now .have you participated in the AirDrop ? can you tell me more about how the airdrop is going. Is it really possible for me to join now because I might be interested.
Yes, just go to coinmarketcap.com create a user account, go through their options you'll get to see participate in airdrops, there you'll see many to participate in, and earn diamonds.

Yes, just go to coinmarketcap.com create a user account, go through their options you'll get to see participate in airdrops, there you'll see many to participate in, and earn diamonds.
Yeah collecting diamonds is the guaranteed NFT or other rewards , but participating in airdrops in coinmarketcap is waste of time unless we are lucky to win one among those airdrops.

Yeah collecting diamonds is the guaranteed NFT or other rewards , but participating in airdrops in coinmarketcap is waste of time unless we are lucky to win one among those airdrops.
Lolz, I understand that most of those airdrops in coinmarketcap aren't worth anything at the moment. But who knows, in the future it can be worth something big.

Lolz, I understand that most of those airdrops in coinmarketcap aren't worth anything at the moment. But who knows, in the future it can be worth something big.
I would be happy even if I receive at least one airdrop from coinmarketcap , without considering it's worth , may it be even a cent , but thing is to hold and wait for big price when the token received from airdrop reaches moon.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back