What's new

? Check!! How scam Airdrops cheat people?!!!!

Thanks for sharing this wonderful info, like i mentioned in my previous post, real airdrops will neither ask you for withdrawal fee nor ask you to purchase tokens as against when they will be fully launched. For now, I have stopped partaking in airdrops since more than 50% of them have proved to be scam, I will rather buy some already made and upcoming cryptos and hold till they rise in value.

In my this post I will tell how Airdrops cheat people. It's difficult to check if the Airdrop is real or scam. So be careful ,if you join any airdrop.
Check all screenshots one by one for better understanding.

Keep in mind
?
❌Never send fee or never buy any new cryptocurreny in exchange of legit Cryptocurrencies like ether, Bitcoin. You can see example in screenshot below for better understanding that how they offer big reward in exchange of cryptocurrencies.

? People who trust on these Airdrops send free or requested amount to get big profit in the shape of new coin and lost their money.

?UNI con is real cryptocurrency but many people are using the sign of this coin to scam people like this Airdrop which was know as UNIX Airdrop.

In screenshot ,you can see they said Airdrop reward will automatically distribute on 25 Oct. But you can see they have deleted account. So that no user reach them.

So ... BE CAREFUL!!

My first airdrop earning, that paid me, it was 0.5 Tron, this was instant payment without any fees.
Actually other airdrops were asking for fees, and some which claimed free withdraw - they asked for many referrals.
Airdrops are for promotions, so I too understand those which ask for fees - they are scam.

So, I haven't entered the world of Airdrops yet. However I have been warned that, on these, there are many scams around! So you argue that in general all Airdrops are actually scams?
Thank you.

That's right never send your money when they ask for transfer fees or for your Withdrawal to be approved. This is a common scam.
Most of these Airdrops happens in Telegram. There's also scam and fake Airdrops which doesn't require you anything other than joining their channels and groups. Which they will later sell and the cycle repeats
Post automatically merged:

So, I haven't entered the world of Airdrops yet. However I have been warned that, on these, there are many scams around! So you argue that in general all Airdrops are actually scams?
Thank you.
No some of them are legit just be careful not to send them anything

Very informative content indeed,hoping we have learnt and gotten the basics on how to work on airdrops.But am also concerned with what do the scamers actually do with our information?Do they sell our information or data aswel.

I just went through your post and I appreciate the enlightenment. I have participated in a lot of airdrops that I ended up not get anything. I found some of the these airdrops are there to take advantage of people's naivety.

That is so lowlevel! i've seen similar scam plays on discord servers , and people hunting down users privately to "invest" with them.
Thanks for taking the time to look it through and write to us and warn people about this .

My question is this: is there no how telegram owners can set up a security system to checkmate froudlent airdrops and bot? If the answer is no, then it is reasonable to conclude that this act is really being masterminded my telegram owners.

Unfortunately the majority of Airdrops are created by scammers. They always start with offering some of their coins distribution at the end of the Airdrops, they ask to pay fees or investing some ETH to receive what they have promoted! So be attentive and careful about a such offers never invest or pay fees…

Airdrops are almost scams and if you got anything during Airdrop just sell that tokens immediately because the price will fall down slowly and the project will lead to close at any time.

Make your findings about any coin you to hodl or buy, try to go through their white paper, the team behind the project and track record before you participate in any airdrop or buy such coins. Any airdrop that requires you sharing on your WhatsApp isn't usually legit so try to stay away from them.

I've not tried the league of airdrop in the period. Airdrop would have been the best method of accumulating ctypto coin. But, all other people might have withdrew from the airdrop in the plan.

This is why I don't take any airdrop serious until the coin is listed and it becomes tradable. Currently I have two new coins platform that are sending me emails almost on daily basis to purchase about 100k of their coins with $100 dollars, with a promise that the coins will appreciate when they start trading, which they said will happen when the reach 5m members.

As of now, I no longer trust any airdrop that comes through telegram.

The latest scam this January is that of Bitcny where you deposit Ethereum or Bitcoin and get double of it with some of the new token.

And some newbie will still fall for it.

That is their format, they lure you in with incredible benefits, task you up and day and after you must have wasted your precious data and reaching their withdrawal threshold, they will now demand for payment before you get paid. You can imagine the whole thing and telegram has been corrupted by their scam airdrops.

In my this post I will tell how Airdrops cheat people. It's difficult to check if the Airdrop is real or scam. So be careful ,if you join any airdrop.

Keep in mind
?
❌Never send fee or never buy any new cryptocurreny in exchange of legit Cryptocurrencies like ether, Bitcoin. You can see example in screenshot below for better understanding that how they offer big reward in exchange of cryptocurrencies.

? People who trust on these Airdrops send free or requested amount to get big profit in the shape of new coin and lost their money.

?UNI con is real cryptocurrency but many people are using the sign of this coin to scam people like this Airdrop which was know as UNIX Airdrop.

In screenshot ,you can see they said Airdrop reward will automatically distribute on 25 Oct. But you can see they have deleted account. So that no user reach them.

So ... BE CAREFUL!!
I deceived by a lot of such platforms and airdrops and I have spent a lot of my time and time telling you the best of things. We can identify such scam drops from this that you show, so thank you dude for great tips
Post automatically merged:

I deceived by a lot of such platforms and airdrops and I have spent a lot of my time and time telling you the best of things. We can identify such scam drops from this that you show, so thank you dude for great tips
Thanks for sharing this wonderful info, like i mentioned in my previous post, real airdrops will neither ask you for withdrawal fee nor ask you to purchase tokens as against when they will be fully launched. For now, I have stopped partaking in airdrops since more than 50% of them have proved to be scam, I will rather buy some already made and upcoming cryptos and hold till they rise in value.
I deceived by a lot of such platforms and airdrops and I have spent a lot of my time and time telling you the best of things. We can identify such scam drops from this that you show, so thank you dude for great tips its will save us from fake airdrops.

Keep in mind
?

So ... BE CAREFUL!!
A very helpful tip specially for those who are new to airdrop thing. It is similar to other investment scam site in which they will demand for an investment in order you to gain the profit that youre accumlated in their site, NEVER ever send fees to them. And dont easily believe on their so-called "live withrawals", they only manipulate it to attract and convince you to deposit on their account.

Cryptocurrency is not exactly a newfangled contraction; the idea of a decentralized digital asset was coined in the late ‘80s by David Chaum, the American cryptographer whose works ignited the computer science revolution that gave birth to Bitcoin, Blockchain, Altcoin, and a whole new way of looking at monetary transactions.

But cryptocurrency fraud is one of the looming dangers of this new digital opportunity. Here’s how you can make sure you don’t fall for it.

If you know anything else, tell us below.The social media platform was involved in deceiving innocent people using telegrams.ICO Telegram Group usually gains followers after launching AirDrop,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back