What's new

? Check!! How scam Airdrops cheat people?!!!!

Thanking you very much for this eyes opening. I have seen some airdrop that will require someone to pay a fee before accessing the crytocurrency, I never agreed to such method and I have always avoided it. Genuine airdrop won't ask you to pay a fee before access your airdrop

But some of these airdrops are fake and are created by scammers. ... So, how to check an airdrop before participating? ... People always say that there's no such thing as a free lunch.

I have decided that once the airdrops has a link with telegram then it is likely to be a fake one. I have only got some free airdrops tokens which cannot be traded neither do they have value and I doubt if they will ever have any value. Airdrops are free and once they ask you to pay some money, run away.

Thanks for sharing the great advice with us and this I have an understanding. There are many or them online they even promise that if you buy the cryptocurrency that the price of that cryptocurrency will increase when it will be launched. I don't believe in some of them .
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for sharing the great advice with us and this I have an understanding. There are many or them online they even promise that if you buy the cryptocurrency that the price of that cryptocurrency will increase when it will be launched. I don't believe in some of them .

You have really put up a good analysis of the matter. Personally I don't participate in them no matter how real they may paint it. I used to see them as scam and fake. That is my opinion on this.

Thanks for the awareness. I have registered for so many airdrops but eventually, I gave up. At the end up the day they always do the same two things. One they will ask you to refer and secondly they will ask you to send them some money before you can receive anything.

In my this post I will tell how Airdrops cheat people. It's difficult to check if the Airdrop is real or scam. So be careful ,if you join any airdrop.
Check all screenshots one by one for better understanding.

Keep in mind
?
❌Never send fee or never buy any new cryptocurreny in exchange of legit Cryptocurrencies like ether, Bitcoin. You can see example in screenshot below for better understanding that how they offer big reward in exchange of cryptocurrencies.

? People who trust on these Airdrops send free or requested amount to get big profit in the shape of new coin and lost their money.

?UNI con is real cryptocurrency but many people are using the sign of this coin to scam people like this Airdrop which was know as UNIX Airdrop.

In screenshot ,you can see they said Airdrop reward will automatically distribute on 25 Oct. But you can see they have deleted account. So that no user reach them.

So ... BE CAREFUL!!
Wow! This is an amazing post and it is indeed a golden advice that can help one to be guided when it comes to airdrops matter. Thank you very much for sharing this here. I am sure I have learnt a new thing today that i can make use of to stay guided.

When sending bitcoin, always be sure to double or triple check the address you're sending to. Some ... Similarly to free giveaways , prize giveaway scams trick people into taking action

In my this post I will tell how Airdrops cheat people. It's difficult to check if the Airdrop is real or scam. So be careful ,if you join any airdrop.

Keep in mind
?
❌Never send fee or never buy any new cryptocurreny in exchange of legit Cryptocurrencies like ether, Bitcoin. You can see example in screenshot below for better understanding that how they offer big reward in exchange of cryptocurrencies.

? People who trust on these Airdrops send free or requested amount to get big profit in the shape of new coin and lost their money.

?UNI con is real cryptocurrency but many people are using the sign of this coin to scam people like this Airdrop which was know as UNIX Airdrop.

In screenshot ,you can see they said Airdrop reward will automatically distribute on 25 Oct. But you can see they have deleted account. So that no user reach them.

So ... BE CAREFUL!!
Thank you for the well detailed advice. People as stubborn as me, I will still say no to other cryptocurrency other than the first prominent one I know than we are no going into any transactions in the first place.

There are so many airdrops, but only few are legit. It takes a little research on any available airdrop to know it it's not a scam.

There are so many airdrops out there but I may never participante or promote them. This is because I really do not consider airdrops to be a good source of income. Usually, token owners ask people to promote their tokens and they reward people for that. I think this is how airdrops work. Usually such tokens do not have any value.

This must be an airdrop from a telegram channel as this is the style and format mostly used in telegram, it's better to just answer surveys as there are sites that pay for answering surveys.

You have to be careful with most of the telegram based airdrops that asks for fees before withdrawing their tokens or ask money for self drop, most of those tokens have no value in the market, so its advisable to do a detailed research on any project or coin before putting money into it.

Already i don't give a dime time when it comes to telegram not and its sister scamming sites. I only focus on the regulated investment scheme to ply my trade.

Thanks for this thread, lots of people would be saved from future scams too and also check for reviews too before participating in any airdrops so as not to waste your time and resources

This is a very good information on airdrops. Airdrop generally as become the easiest means to scam people. Some airdrops request for payments before they release the airdrop. Some even do presale which later turn out to be scam. We should at all cost avoid any airdrop that request for any form of payments or investment before releasing it.

what to be careful about isn't those obvious telegram scams under the name of "airdrops" but the professional websites that don't leave any sign behind

I've come across many sites online, they're simply here to rip people off, and airdrop is one of them. More than 70% of airdrop site is fake, just saying things they can't offer.

what to be careful about isn't those obvious telegram scams under the name of "airdrops" but the professional websites that don't leave any sign behind
You are right, people believes that telegram airdrop is the only platforms that people needs to be scare of leaving other platforms as legit ways to earn with airdrop. I have registered on many websites for airdrop and they are all scam.

Keep in mind
?

So ... BE CAREFUL!!
For me the thing is simple once you are required to pay a fee to receive especially from a bot or telegram airdrop...runaway immediately don't even think twice

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back