What's new

? Check!! How scam Airdrops cheat people?!!!!

Yes, just go to coinmarketcap.com create a user account, go through their options you'll get to see participate in airdrops, there you'll see many to participate in, and earn diamonds.
Most of this airdrop is so funny ,most of them are not genuine at all ever since I participated in the airdrop I've never made a single profit from them that is why I'm not always interested airdrop again. I don't know about you.

Airdrops you see these days are mostly scams you see all the time. The ones you see on telegram are all mostly scams as well. Airdrops have lost their value unlike how it used to be a some few years back when all these fakes where not in the market then

Most of this airdrop is so funny ,most of them are not genuine at all ever since I participated in the airdrop I've never made a single profit from them that is why I'm not always interested airdrop again. I don't know about you.
Even me too, I've participated in varieties of airdrop, to be frank, I never received a dime. The one which I suppose to earn with, it's simply giving me turf time of getting verified through KYC verification, which is unsuccessful upon many trials with my valid ID card.

Even me too, I've participated in varieties of airdrop, to be frank, I never received a dime. The one which I suppose to earn with, it's simply giving me turf time of getting verified through KYC verification, which is unsuccessful upon many trials with my valid ID card.
I don't know if the airdrop you are talking about this still available .if it is available you can just tell me more about it and the name then I can check it out and see what I will be able to do and why you were not able to verify.

I don't know if the airdrop you are talking about this still available .if it is available you can just tell me more about it and the name then I can check it out and see what I will be able to do and why you were not able to verify.
Go search for hi.com, you can just copy the link and paste on your browser, simply register an account there, and click to join the telegram bot where you'll get chance to mine the coin. You'll see option of withdrawal when you've opened the telegram account, you can seek for withdrawal, it will ask you to complete your KYC verification, that's how you get down with the KYC verification.

Go search for hi.com, you can just copy the link and paste on your browser, simply register an account there, and click to join the telegram bot where you'll get chance to mine the coin. You'll see option of withdrawal when you've opened the telegram account, you can seek for withdrawal, it will ask you to complete your KYC verification, that's how you get down with the KYC verification.
Does it really mean that we are going to mine this cryptocurrency on telegram ? if this is so then they may not be trusted because I'm always afraid of anything that is being done on telegram.

Does it really mean that we are going to mine this cryptocurrency on telegram ? if this is so then they may not be trusted because I'm always afraid of anything that is being done on telegram.
Not all telegram bots are scam, I've made inquiries about hi.com coin being the hi.com dollar aren't saying negatives around it, it's still valued by others online. They have their own official site, but they prefer using telegram for their airdrop.

Not all telegram bots are scam, I've made inquiries about hi.com coin being the hi.com dollar aren't saying negatives around it, it's still valued by others online. They have their own official site, but they prefer using telegram for their airdrop.
I am just sceptical when I am investing in anything because even some of the cryptocurrency I trusted were not successful and at the end of the day all my money was gone because of greedy management. If you think it is a potential coin then have to research more about it.

I am just sceptical when I am investing in anything because even some of the cryptocurrency I trusted were not successful and at the end of the day all my money was gone because of greedy management. If you think it is a potential coin then have to research more about it.
I understand your downtime around most of the coins. At times they experience bad time, that's why we need to keep up to date of the coins to get the better of them to avoid trading losses.

I understand your downtime around most of the coins. At times they experience bad time, that's why we need to keep up to date of the coins to get the better of them to avoid trading losses.
This one I join their large community on telegram and I have been keeping myself updated on their progress but suddenly after checking out the next day I understand that it was a scam project and I checked my trust wallet the Value was gone.

Very helpful post but htere are also different ways they can still scame you through airdrop.
Some demand for your wallet logins and if you fall in giving it to them, then your wallet will be hacked

This is nice and I'm sure everyone new to airdrops and how they work will learn one or two things from the thread. The most important part is not to exchange or pay any coin for an airdrop.

It is a good thing concerning what you just shared about Airdrops.From my parspective,once the start demanding for money before you can claim your airdrop then you wil know its not a legit business.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for the information on the airdrop,most persons who have complained about the issue of airdrop mostly talk about engagement and when it is time to pay they talk about upgrading to another level.

Last edited:
Scam airdrops are prevalent you will hardly get a legitimate airdrop.Also you will be put through so many strenuous steps to redeem such airdrop only for it to turn out to be fake.

The platform behind the airdrop determines whether it is real or scam. I have been able to get good airdrops recently. If the platform behind it is scam or non existent, then its scam.

Thanks for the vital information and the enlightenment on the issue of airdrops scam that's everywhere nowadays , they are mostly on telegram and now on whatsapp.

The telegram channels I joined based on Airdrops used to warn us that we should never pay any few to claim airdrops. Airdrops are basically free and they are not to be paid for it.

There are many more airdrop frauds than there are genuine airdrops. I, for one, have never benefited from an airdrop because it's always story time when it's time to pay.

First of all, the screenshots itself shows that the Airdrop creators never bothered to create a professional air drop. I am sure they only created it to cheat people. No company sends withdrawals automatically.

Thanks for the heads up, recently been bombarded with social media posts about airdrops. It literally drove me crazy, many were sharing about how much money they made from these airdrops. Was looking to invest in NFTs, I think your update would hold true for NFT scams too. It's sad to see people misusing this great technology. NFTs are good Airdrops are good, we should do our own research before starting. Open an account on Discord, and follow through the posts to learn about new and exciting projects and to avoid scammers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back