What's new

? Check!! How scam Airdrops cheat people?!!!!

For me the thing is simple once you are required to pay a fee to receive especially from a bot or telegram airdrop...runaway immediately don't even think twice
You're correct. One important rule is to only do airdrops from legit and established platforms only. Those platforms that are already in existence and are active. Scammers can also try to clone them but you can verify from their social media platforms.

How will
In my this post I will tell how Airdrops cheat people. It's difficult to check if the Airdrop is real or scam. So be careful ,if you join any airdrop.
Check all screenshots one by one for better understanding.

Keep in mind
?
❌Never send fee or never buy any new cryptocurreny in exchange of legit Cryptocurrencies like ether, Bitcoin. You can see example in screenshot below for better understanding that how they offer big reward in exchange of cryptocurrencies.

? People who trust on these Airdrops send free or requested amount to get big profit in the shape of new coin and lost their money.

?UNI con is real cryptocurrency but many people are using the sign of this coin to scam people like this Airdrop which was know as UNIX Airdrop.

In screenshot ,you can see they said Airdrop reward will automatically distribute on 25 Oct. But you can see they have deleted account. So that no user reach them.

So ... BE CAREFUL!!
Why do i even need to send a bitcoin to a site before i can withdraw the one i already have there.There so many reason to show that most of those things if not even all are scam bit people will still fall victim

Of course they are very crazy and also crafty in their technique. They know that the real real cryptocurrency is the value they are looking for in exchange for their fraudulent coins

You're correct. One important rule is to only do airdrops from legit and established platforms only. Those platforms that are already in existence and are active. Scammers can also try to clone them but you can verify from their social media platforms.
Yeah I did a Doge Airdrop , after following on medium , telegram even twitter ....I was still ask to pay a fee ....it annoyed me so much I have totally given up on Airdrop (bot & telegram) I see it as a waste of time after looking for referral only for you not to be able to withdraw

Yeah I did a Doge Airdrop , after following on medium , telegram even twitter ....I was still ask to pay a fee ....it annoyed me so much I have totally given up on Airdrop (bot & telegram) I see it as a waste of time after looking for referral only for you not to be able to withdraw
Run away from airdrops that requires you to pay a fee. They're scams. There are still legit airdrops around just that their money value may not be as stated. I've benefitted from them.

In my this post I will tell how Airdrops cheat people. It's difficult to check if the Airdrop is real or scam. So be careful ,if you join any airdrop.

Keep in mind
?
❌Never send fee or never buy any new cryptocurreny in exchange of legit Cryptocurrencies like ether, Bitcoin. You can see example in screenshot below for better understanding that how they offer big reward in exchange of cryptocurrencies.

? People who trust on these Airdrops send free or requested amount to get big profit in the shape of new coin and lost their money.

?UNI con is real cryptocurrency but many people are using the sign of this coin to scam people like this Airdrop which was know as UNIX Airdrop.

In screenshot ,you can see they said Airdrop reward will automatically distribute on 25 Oct. But you can see they have deleted account. So that no user reach them.

So ... BE CAREFUL!!
Thank you so much for making all of us aware of cheating in airdrops. I have no experience of gaining income from airdrops yet. It's always advertised in websites that when one joins they will receive this or that. I am also enticed to join. When the time comes for me to log in, I could no longer have an access because it will always say there is an error.

Thank you so much for making all of us aware of cheating in airdrops. I have no experience of gaining income from airdrops yet. It's always advertised in websites that when one joins they will receive this or that. I am also enticed to join. When the time comes for me to log in, I could no longer have an access because it will always say there is an error.
That might be a login issue. However, when it comes to airdrops, you need to verify the platform offering the airdrop to see if its reliable.

Why is it that most airdrops that are scam have the same format, they ask you to refer, follow them on social media and then ask you to pay a fee to get your rewards, they should all be banned!

It's is not a surprise or a new thing of how some infact majority of several out of the many airdrops available are fake,by scammers they could be so annoying and time wasting too.

I never bother joining Airdrops because I do not understand how it actually works. I do know that they "pay" in their own tokens which they try to promote, but it is really difficult to exchange those tokens to real cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum. Do you earn money from Airdrops?

I never bother joining Airdrops because I do not understand how it actually works. I do know that they "pay" in their own tokens which they try to promote, but it is really difficult to exchange those tokens to real cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum. Do you earn money from Airdrops?
Yes I've earned from good airdrops but its like just 1 or 2 out of 10 applied for which is not bad. Yes,they pay in their own crypto but you can change it to the blockchain minted on.

People need to be very careful because there are lots of scam airdrops especially on telegram, some of them request for presale.

They easily get the gullible ones by asking them to pay for airdrop by paying some certain amount of money from already established real coins. Don't pay them anything. That's how they scam people

They easily get the gullible ones by asking them to pay for airdrop by paying some certain amount of money from already established real coins. Don't pay them anything. That's how they scam people
Well in airdrops, never pay for anything as it's meant to be free. There's also no guarantee that every airdrop will pay and has good monetary value but few are legit and has paid me.

Run away from airdrops that requires you to pay a fee. They're scams. There are still legit airdrops around just that their money value may not be as stated. I've benefitted from them.
Yeah I just received one recently , was even surprised I got it . But its value is not even up to 1$ but at least it's legit and I wasn't ask to pay a fee.due to the high rate of scam in Airdrops on telegram it's hard to get referral cause people have had one experience or the other and see it has a waste of time

Yes I've earned from good airdrops but its like just 1 or 2 out of 10 applied for which is not bad. Yes,they pay in their own crypto but you can change it to the blockchain minted on.

I think airdrops are just like micro working websites where you have to complete certain tasks in order to get paid, am I right? I think the task mostly includes promoting the coin on social media. Are there any other tasks available, too?

Keep in mind
?

So ... BE CAREFUL!!
Thanks for sending this notice quick enough!!! I know that some members on this forum like engaging on airdrops, this will caution them from participating in every airdrops they come across...

Many airdrops are scam and some that are legit may expect you to pay gas fees to claim the airdrop when you qualify which wouldn't be a problem until you realize that the fee is higher than the value of the airdrop. I have experienced that twice now.

Except you are sure or you are desperate is when you can go for airdrops you can trust but otherwise it's best to just stay out of it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back