What's new

Chat Banter is a legit paid forum posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's not bad, 5 post max per day is also okay since it will be a minimal effort. I'll look into it since im looking for more Earning platforms right now. But what's the minimum word count or letters because if it's like an article long.. it's bad
The earnings are weak, I don't see myself joining this chat banter forum. Unless the daily post limit is increased to something better. Again, they merge with TFW, you will only access your earnings through TFW, making look demoralizing. Cos their is too many process to follow before you access withdrawals.

Chat Banter can be accessed via Forum Wheel only. With the length of the post I don't think there is just like Forum Coin but you can check the posts on the forum to see. I think Forum Wheel only pays via Paypal but I am not sure of it. Maybe I have to ask the admin of Chat Banter if he can accept direct membership instead of passing by Forum Wheel which is more expensive for him. However, he doesn't need to do any accounting because Forum Wheel takes care of it.

I think it's not bad, 5 post max per day is also okay since it will be a minimal effort. I'll look into it since im looking for more Earning platforms right now. But what's the minimum word count or letters because if it's like an article long.. it's bad
I agree. The pay rate is actually high for a forum site, it's the limit posts per day that makes it unattractive to join. But considering that you would only write 5 posts a day, it won't take so much of your time. And it's not like you would only focus on it if you join there. It will be a good additional source of income.

Is it permissible to post other forum in relation to what BizDustry is offering here? We need to know before admin could say otherwise. But on this recent PLATFORM I think you need to write a comprehensive review about them and their Mode of payment incase the admin allows it.

The earnings are weak, I don't see myself joining this chat banter forum. Unless the daily post limit is increased to something better. Again, they merge with TFW, you will only access your earnings through TFW, making look demoralizing. Cos their is too many process to follow before you access withdrawals.
Is that so? Looks like it's complicated then.. why do they need to use other website though it's not convenient for their users plus given the daily posting limit im not surprised that they dont have a lot of members.

I have been with Chat Banter for more than a year already and it pays good. It is a general forum with varied boards like sports, health, technology and money, of course. It pays about 6 to 10 cents per post with a maximum of 5 posts per day. However, it is under the banner of Forum Wheel so you have to be a member of The Forum Wheel first before you can join Chat Banter. The admin had requested me to post about Chat Banter in other forums so he can have more members.
The reward is too low, $0.6 a day? There is still a lot of things to find out about them. What is their mode of payment? If it is just PayPal then that's a bummer. Is it available for all countries? What is the minimum payout. These are questions that merit answers.

I agree. The pay rate is actually high for a forum site, it's the limit posts per day that makes it unattractive to join. But considering that you would only write 5 posts a day, it won't take so much of your time. And it's not like you would only focus on it if you join there. It will be a good additional source of income.
That's what im thinking, im posting on forums anyway. Im sure 5 per day wouldn't take hours to do, but they said it's a bit complicated to get the Withdraw that's the down point for me.

Is that so? Looks like it's complicated then.. why do they need to use other website though it's not convenient for their users plus given the daily posting limit im not surprised that they dont have a lot of members.
I'm not surprise too, because they won't have much members which such a low rate of messages per day. I don't see myself joining the forum with such rules, its not for me. Even some faucet sites pays better them them if you compare their task rate per day and that of faucets.

I'm not surprise too, because they won't have much members which such a low rate of messages per day. I don't see myself joining the forum with such rules, its not for me. Even some faucet sites pays better them them if you compare their task rate per day and that of faucets.
My bad, i didn't listened to you and look at the TFW myself. It looks dead and i saw the Latest withdrawals are last made last year. It throws me off and i read that they only pay 0.05 per post, that's not worth it.

My bad, i didn't listened to you and look at the TFW myself. It looks dead and i saw the Latest withdrawals are last made last year. It throws me off and i read that they only pay 0.05 per post, that's not worth it.
5 cents per post? Now, that's low. I thought it was 10 cents? Anyway, I considered joining but I'm feeling a little lazy to do those 10 posts that needs to be approved to be able to earn. I might or might not join, since school will start soon.

I have been with Chat Banter for more than a year already and it pays good. It is a general forum with varied boards like sports, health, technology and money, of course. It pays about 6 to 10 cents per post with a maximum of 5 posts per day. However, it is under the banner of Forum Wheel so you have to be a member of The Forum Wheel first before you can join Chat Banter. The admin had requested me to post about Chat Banter in other forums so he can have more members.
Thank you for informing us on this forum. It is good to promote forums such as this because not only are there a means for earning and learning but it also gives us a chance to connect with users that are in the same field or have similar interests to us as well. Such as what this forum here as bizdustry is able to do for us.

The concern that i have with the forum is the limited posting is per day... so it doesn't encourage people to be constantly active on the forum. An hourly quota is the better option.

Okay, it's good, that you made that research on your own to find out how much they per per comment and thread. I don't think that TFW is still paying members up to date, that's why I felt so reluctant to join any site that merged with them.

Okay, it's good, that you made that research on your own to find out how much they per per comment and thread. I don't think that TFW is still paying members up to date, that's why I felt so reluctant to join any site that merged with them.
Yeah i wouldn't continue to use it because of that.
5 cents per post? Now, that's low. I thought it was 10 cents? Anyway, I considered joining but I'm feeling a little lazy to do those 10 posts that needs to be approved to be able to earn. I might or might not join, since school will start soon.
Yeah there's a 10 post requirement that you needed to do in a forum that also looking dead to me. Posts are from 2017 and rarely have something new on it.

Yeah i wouldn't continue to use it because of that.

Yeah there's a 10 post requirement that you needed to do in a forum that also looking dead to me. Posts are from 2017 and rarely have something new on it.
That forum is already dead, so imagine how you want to join another forum that is operating on the shadows of the dead one. I won't advice any one to register through that forum site to get started. Because you might notice difficulty in payment, already the pay rate is weak.

From the description you gave it seems the forum is a really nice forum but to be honest their pay is very low, as it would take lot's of time for someone to reach the minimum payout. You didn't make mention of the minimum payout. There are tons of questions already that's waiting for you and you haven't answered any of them.

That forum is already dead, so imagine how you want to join another forum that is operating on the shadows of the dead one. I won't advice any one to register through that forum site to get started. Because you might notice difficulty in payment, already the pay rate is weak.
Yeah i will just stick here to the bizdustry because here we don't have such complications just to earn a few cents a day.
From the description you gave it seems the forum is a really nice forum but to be honest their pay is very low, as it would take lot's of time for someone to reach the minimum payout. You didn't make mention of the minimum payout. There are tons of questions already that's waiting for you and you haven't answered any of them.
There's no minimum to withdraw but there's a 0.3 transaction fees.

Yeah i will just stick here to the bizdustry because here we don't have such complications just to earn a few cents a day.

There's no minimum to withdraw but there's a 0.3 transaction fees.
Tick to Bizdustry, because here, the pay rate is higher than others. All you need to do is focus on creating more benefiting threads/topics that will benefits members overall here. With the normal comments you do daily, I believe you gonna be more successful here.

Wow, this looks great. I have been a member on forum wheel since 2017 if my memory serves me well. Please how would I go about getting into the chat banter paying forum as well since I'm already on forum wheel?

Tick to Bizdustry, because here, the pay rate is higher than others. All you need to do is focus on creating more benefiting threads/topics that will benefits members overall here. With the normal comments you do daily, I believe you gonna be more successful here.
Right now, I'm only active and posting on bizdustry. I check forumcoin and beermoneyforum from time to time but I don't really participate that much. Anyway, I hope we could make more threads here at bizdustry as I'm running out of threads to make comments on that I'm interested about.

Right now, I'm only active and posting on bizdustry. I check forumcoin and beermoneyforum from time to time but I don't really participate that much. Anyway, I hope we could make more threads here at bizdustry as I'm running out of threads to make comments on that I'm interested about.
Bizdustry is more engaging and paying higher than the forums you mentioned here. Yeah, we are running out on threads to engage ourselves into. We should make it a norm to post more engaging threads here to keep the conversation going well. Because what keeps forum going well, is the topics and discussions members engage on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back